Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Tiny but the best

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • South Africa

Small quiet hostel, excellent choice whilst in Berlin

I only stayed for one night, but I was drawn to this hostel because the price was fantastic for its location in Mitte. Not far from many of the sights one wants to see in Berlin, and extremely well connected with U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations not too far away. Will definitely stay there again when I visit next time!

Great location, quiet hostel, friendly staff - stayed here twice and had a great time both times. Visited in the off season, so my 8-person room was nearly empty, and can't speak to noise levels during the busier months. There's a separate property a couple of doors town with double rooms - ours was quite small but very comfortable! The owner is hilarious and and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

Me and my boyfriend had our own room. My boyfriend did the check in so I didnt meet the staff but he said that they were really nice. The heat went out for a while and the staff offered other rooms etc, but then managed to fix it within some hours. The room was nice but basic. All clean. The kitchen was nice but small. We were the only ones there at our side of the hostel so we didnt have any problems with crowded areas or noise.

I didn't like the kitchen and baths everything is so old.

• 1st Jan 2015

the price of the room was reasonable as I got everything I needed,plus the location of the hostel was very near to museum island and train stations. All staff there were great

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Thailand

I originally reserved a two single bed room but they gave me a one-bed room, they weren't able to give me another one, so I had to deal with that.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • El Salvador
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place, perfect hostel feel. Nice staff.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • India

l like this hostel, the host is very nice, the room is ciean and tidy. the only thing i dont like is that,there dont have stocket near the bed, its not very convenient

Great location in quiet area, Matt the owner was super helpful. The room was a good size. Heating was poor, radiator didn't work properly and we requested the room to be cleaned twice and we are not sure if this was done. Unfortunately there is no laundry facilities on site, it was quite a walk to get there. But apart from this it's was a great little hostel for a few nights stay and easy to get to all the sights. Thank you for a great stay 😄

The was OK. It clean quiet. The I didn't like: the kitchen is very poorly equipped, and there isn'tisn't really any comfortable place relax. The common room is not warm or comfortable. This could be a good place for a student who wants quiet for studying, not so much for a traveler who wants to relax and chat at the end of a long day.

Comfy beds, working wifi, lockers and an ok kitchen. Badrooms are ok too. Location is great, short distance to all main attractions. Safe neighborhood, easy to go anywhere. Also close to main S-bahn lines through the center. We booked the twin, didnt see the dorms. Hostel is on the ground floor, so windows should be kept open, and the ventilation isnt awesome. Apart from that it was nice. I'd stay again.

Very flexible and helpful staff, clean rooms and kitchen. Rooms are pretty small, but perfect for the purpose. It was our second time there, and likely to choose again next time.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Hungary

We stayed in a twin bedroom, which is really tiny as written in the hostel's description. Overall a very clean, friendly hostel in an excellent location. Would stay here again!!

1 2 Next » last »