Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Exactly what I was looking for! A quiet hostel, not too big, in a central location. Great rates, great facilities - it's hard to fault in terms of value for money. Staff are very helpful - ask about your stay, your plans and even recommend stuff! I would have no hesitation recommending this hostel to anyone looking for a quiet exploration of Berlin!

When they realised I was visiting my daughter who had stayed there for 2 weeks they upgraded out shared room, which was lovely.

• 28th Oct 2013

I really liked the place. Only 5 rooms, is like a family house. I would definitely go back again, it is really well located, you can walk to the center and the neighbourhood has lots of bars and restaurants. The quarter used to be the cultural/alternative one on the 90s, now it's not like that but Tacheles is just on the next street. (on taht street are also prostitutes at night, but the restaurants are quite good ^^)

The hostel its a little bit old and our room was very small, but quite clean, including the bathroom. The girls at the reception are also nice and try to help you in everything they can. The location is excellent!

Good hostel, near city center, friendly stuff, clean, small, not such a nice atmosphere.

1 2 3 Next » last »