Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

I had a lovely stay at easterner hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the area was quiet at night and it was easy to get to different areas in Berlin.

Perfect hostel close to everything you need to see in Berlin. Loved the stay and would definitely go again!

Great location, excellent staff who were very helpful. The only issue was that the bathroom wasnt so clean.

Very good value for money and very central. Even got a free room-upgrade. Highly recommended for people on a budget.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Austria

Eastener provides a great facility in a good location. The man who checked us in was very helpful. Be sure to catch the free walking tour.

We really enjoyed our stay at Easterner's. The staff were great and the location was brilliant. It was a nice and small hostel so it was really comfortable and we had no dramas at all. Thank you!

I had a really great stay! Staff was extremely accommodating and there to help. Good location. Very clean. I would come back to this hostel in my next visit to Berlin.

Great place for sleeping, close to many of the Berlin sights, owner was very helpful with suggestions. Atmosphere is not the best for socialization. But if you're looking for a quiet, clean place to spend a few nights, this would probably be it.

This was my second time in this hostel, and I will stay here and next time in Berlin. All positive, nothing to complain.

1 2 3 Next » last »