Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Great location, quiet hostel, friendly staff - stayed here twice and had a great time both times. Visited in the off season, so my 8-person room was nearly empty, and can't speak to noise levels during the busier months. There's a separate property a couple of doors town with double rooms - ours was quite small but very comfortable! The owner is hilarious and and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

Me and my boyfriend had our own room. My boyfriend did the check in so I didnt meet the staff but he said that they were really nice. The heat went out for a while and the staff offered other rooms etc, but then managed to fix it within some hours. The room was nice but basic. All clean. The kitchen was nice but small. We were the only ones there at our side of the hostel so we didnt have any problems with crowded areas or noise.

1 2 3 Next » last »