Eastwest Guesthouse Reviews

Istiklal Avenue, Eski Cicekci Street, N: 20 Beyogl, Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Thanks, Eastwest I pased wery nice holiday Thanks, evrybady

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Very nice place clean stuff close to metro station and grand bazar also very nice and kind workers ı will come again and will stay here again for sure thanks

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Really comfortable hostel, like a hotel and price's really cheap for this comfort. I love it! I wanna see again.

The female staff were fantastic and very helpful during my stay. Breakfast was standard Turkish fare and nice to have some protein. There isn't much of a common area so very difficult to meet people. Also, they REALLY REALLY need to put a sign up outside. It's not cool having to walk around a dark side-alley at night searching for this place. When i asked for help at a nearby cafe the response I got was, "Sure, I'll tell you where it is, but only if I can be your boyfriend while you stay there."

I've been there for couple days, we had a problem first day with the hot water, then they solved it. There's some noise problems at the weekend nights because of the other places around, it can be annoying. But I liked the place, cheap and nice.

• 31st Jul 2014