Easy Bed Hostel Reviews

Via Diomede 6, Pompei, Italy

We did not have the owner hosting us but his father who was very friendly and kind. Our stay was short but sweet. The accommodations were wonderful and we were able to park our rental behind the gates. The location is a short walking distance from the ruins and very easy to get to. The breakfast was also very great. We also had dinner there which was phenomenal. All around this was a wonderful stay.

• 7th Sep 2014

Very nice family run hotel. I had a fantastic Italian dinner at their restaurant near the pool. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Good bed. The hotel is close to the ruins of Pompei and the train station from where you can easily go to Sorrento, Napoli, Vesuvius or Herculaneum (Ercolano). Breakfast is good too with nice bread, juice, coffee and yogurt. I enjoyed my stay here, it was nice and quiet.

Overall absolutely fantastic ! Make sure to have the dinner - was amazing!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

It is within walking distance from train and Pompeii attractions. And they have a pool.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Norway

We received such a warm welcome, even though we were late, arriving beyond checkout time. To call this place a "hostel" doesn't seem accurate...we were very pleasantly surprised by the rooms and facilities...so much more than we expected from a "hostel"...more like a hotel! The staff were all so kind and friendly. We had dinner on site and it was delicious! They even graciously uncorked and served the wine we'd brought along. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to see Pompei! Perfect!

Great place to stay, really close to the train station and the ruins. The hosts are lovely and the food is great. Rooms are spacious and well kept. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Pompeii!!

The hostel is in a great location for visiting the Pompei ruins and taking a bus to Vesuvius. The family who runs it is very helpful and kind. I reserved a single room with private bath and it was huge! I loved it. There was a little black mold in the corners of the shower but everything else was great.

This should not be called a Hostel, rather a Family run Hotel...Spread over several buildings it was fantastic... within 5 minutes of Pompeii ruins and train station, it is easy to get to... The family who run the place were awesome and very polite... and the food was better than the 5 star hotels we stayed in on Capri... and so much of it. The evening meal was 5 courses and a whole evenings experience! I would tell anyone wishing to go to Pompeii to stay here.

Wonderful service, incredible reasonably priced food, and the kids had a great time in the pool! Highly recommended!! This is a short (5 minutes) walk from the Pompeii train station. Caution: don't look for the name of the hostel, just look for the address - number 6 on the second house on the right as you walk down the hill on Diomede, it's an iron gate.

• 12th Jul 2014

The owner and his father take hospitality to a whole new level - just incredible service and amazing hosts. So friendly and helpful. I was a bit unlucky that it was bad timing and there were no other solo travellers or english speakers there at the time but the pool was SO good and it's a great location for the ruins.

If you're looking for a hostel in Pompeii I can't think of any reason to look further than this. Guiseppe and his family are so welcoming and helpful. The hostel is located a very short walk from the ruins, the bus to Mt. Vesuvius and the train station. There's a pool in the garden where you can also have a very reasonably priced dinner with a bottle of wine. The food is superb and so much of it. The only reason I don't give 100% is due to no lockers but I shared with lovely people anyway.

I love this establishment. I stayed here a few years ago, immediately after it opened, and I was excited to see it has become an even better establishment. Location, value and atmosphere are sincerely excellent while this establishment boasts the most friendly staff I have encountered. This is a real "gem" and is the only place I will stay in Pompei.

An excellent place to stay. The owners are incredibly friendly and the food is AMAZING!! It was recommended to me by a friend and I would happily recommend it to everyone!

Great Hostel. The location is across from the ruins so if you're going to Pompeii to see them (and I can't see why you wouldn't) you should definitely stay at this charming place. I highly recommend the hostel fixes their sign outside the gate because it took us a while to find it and I've read several reviews saying the same thing. The sweet old man working there made us dinner and breakfast, which were lovely. Wifi is good, nice pool, charming rooms, very sweet staff. Go to Easy Bed! :-)