Easy Bed Hostel Reviews

Via Diomede 6, Pompei, Italy

This should not be called a Hostel, rather a Family run Hotel...Spread over several buildings it was fantastic... within 5 minutes of Pompeii ruins and train station, it is easy to get to... The family who run the place were awesome and very polite... and the food was better than the 5 star hotels we stayed in on Capri... and so much of it. The evening meal was 5 courses and a whole evenings experience! I would tell anyone wishing to go to Pompeii to stay here.

Wonderful service, incredible reasonably priced food, and the kids had a great time in the pool! Highly recommended!! This is a short (5 minutes) walk from the Pompeii train station. Caution: don't look for the name of the hostel, just look for the address - number 6 on the second house on the right as you walk down the hill on Diomede, it's an iron gate.

• 12th Jul 2014

The owner and his father take hospitality to a whole new level - just incredible service and amazing hosts. So friendly and helpful. I was a bit unlucky that it was bad timing and there were no other solo travellers or english speakers there at the time but the pool was SO good and it's a great location for the ruins.

If you're looking for a hostel in Pompeii I can't think of any reason to look further than this. Guiseppe and his family are so welcoming and helpful. The hostel is located a very short walk from the ruins, the bus to Mt. Vesuvius and the train station. There's a pool in the garden where you can also have a very reasonably priced dinner with a bottle of wine. The food is superb and so much of it. The only reason I don't give 100% is due to no lockers but I shared with lovely people anyway.

I love this establishment. I stayed here a few years ago, immediately after it opened, and I was excited to see it has become an even better establishment. Location, value and atmosphere are sincerely excellent while this establishment boasts the most friendly staff I have encountered. This is a real "gem" and is the only place I will stay in Pompei.

An excellent place to stay. The owners are incredibly friendly and the food is AMAZING!! It was recommended to me by a friend and I would happily recommend it to everyone!

Great Hostel. The location is across from the ruins so if you're going to Pompeii to see them (and I can't see why you wouldn't) you should definitely stay at this charming place. I highly recommend the hostel fixes their sign outside the gate because it took us a while to find it and I've read several reviews saying the same thing. The sweet old man working there made us dinner and breakfast, which were lovely. Wifi is good, nice pool, charming rooms, very sweet staff. Go to Easy Bed! :-)

The city of Pompei itself isn't hopping but the hostel was right near the ruins. Also breakfast in the morning was delicious and the rooms were nice. I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

The thing I like the most about the place was a good homemade dinner prepared by a very nice old men. But we were quite disappointed at the beginning when we arrived at your gate, seems nobody live there. The signboard were ripped off. Thank god that we managed to call you by not putting 00 number as stated in the reservation itinerary. But still, the room was quite cold. Summer maybe a perfect time to book the room.