Easy Bed Hostel Reviews

Via Diomede 6, Pompei, Campania, Italy

Great Hostel. The location is across from the ruins so if you're going to Pompeii to see them (and I can't see why you wouldn't) you should definitely stay at this charming place. I highly recommend the hostel fixes their sign outside the gate because it took us a while to find it and I've read several reviews saying the same thing. The sweet old man working there made us dinner and breakfast, which were lovely. Wifi is good, nice pool, charming rooms, very sweet staff. Go to Easy Bed! :-)

The city of Pompei itself isn't hopping but the hostel was right near the ruins. Also breakfast in the morning was delicious and the rooms were nice. I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

The thing I like the most about the place was a good homemade dinner prepared by a very nice old men. But we were quite disappointed at the beginning when we arrived at your gate, seems nobody live there. The signboard were ripped off. Thank god that we managed to call you by not putting 00 number as stated in the reservation itinerary. But still, the room was quite cold. Summer maybe a perfect time to book the room.

Thank you guys for the nice new year. Hope your enjoying yourselves. The meals were excellent breakfast and dinner. Sean (a lonely traveller).

I loved this hostel, however there was no lock box to put my bags, if I staying with people I didn't know, I would have not felt comfortable not being able to lock my things up.

The water,food and hospitality were tepid. I was in an annex, cut of from the Hostel by the train line and four moody keys. Terrible food, cold showers, as remote from Pompeii. As it could be. If you're a train spotter its ideal, next door is the railway line. Do yourself a favour, stay in Sorrento!

You was older than 70, I gave you a private room instead of a mix dormitory (for the same price) that is way you where disappointed, I was thinking was better for you to have a private room becouse of the age and becouse I do not like to mix young girls and old man......

Giuseppe was great - wonderful host, great service and very helpful with directions and suggestions. As we walked in to check in mid-day, he sat us down, offered juice and gave us time to rest before taking us to our rooms. We were "sold" by then. He asked if we would be joining other guests for dinner (didn't mention cost, just the time.) We did and we were very happy with the service, the quality - and the number of courses that kept coming. We enjoyed the dinner the next night as well.

• 21st Oct 2013