Easy Go Hostel Reviews

2 minutes from centre of town, Vang Vieng, Laos

Nice hostel, friendly staff and good atmosphere! Beds were comfortable. You have to walk few minutes to the city centre but it's quite so better to sleep at night. Bathroom in our room was not very clean but in the common area there are better ones. Planned only 2 nights but stayed 6 because I loved vang vieng!

Utterly stupendous! Never have I stayed in such an establishment! The plumbing is omnipotent, I thoroughly enjoyed swimming to the lavatory each morning, ever so refreshing. And, paradoxically, the arbritrary deprivation of that luxury we know as water served to remind oneself of its quite wonderful qualities, brilliant! As i am sure all will agree, Easygo hostel is Vang Vieng's premier establishment, far surpassing its rivals, the majority of which one must consider fit only for peasants! Ha!

• 19th Mar 2015

Easy Go is an awesome spot to chill out and enjoy beautiful Vang Vieng. The staff is extremely friendly and always able answer any question you may have about the town or day activities in the surrounding area. I stayed in the 8 bed mixed dorm which was quite clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have 24/7 video surveillance of the entire area so your important items will be safe. I enjoyed staying here so much that I ended up staying for over a week. Overall great place

• 19th Mar 2015

This place is disgusting. It smells bad, te toilets don't always work, the showers don't have running water most of the day. The staff were useless and didn't seem to care at all about your experience. The desk is often run by a ten year old girl (she's not bad, but a hostel should have a capable adult there to help you out). I would never stay here again.

• 19th Mar 2015

Really bad wifi connection, shower ran out of water multiple times, no aircon and there was no lock on the door of the room. On the bright side: it was really cheap!

Very helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Easy to meet people too

Wifi was very bad in the room, not clean, couldnt lock the room, which was right off the road and not behind a rception that could provide at least some security. Only 2 plugs in the entire room, certainly not enough for 6 people.

Amazing atmosphere. Brilliant staff who speak very good English and are really relatable. The girls on reception are great!

Nice hostel, very rustic bamboo building which feel very authentic. They have had some problems with burglaries recently but the staff are trying their best to remedy it and the police seem to have caught the guy. Staff are helpful, the place could be a bit cleaner but it's very cheap so no complaints here

Best hostel to stay at in Vang Vieng! Such a chill atmosphere. The sandwiches made by the staff are so tasty. And there's a cute bubbly little girl who runs the place called "Money". Watch out for her she's so funny.

• 30th Jan 2015

super cool staff, great value and location.

I really enjoyed it here, the atmosphere was really easy going, I was able to meet lots of different people and ended up tubing with them, I also stayed longer than I anticipated because I liked the atmosphere so much. The beds are rock hard even for Asia standards so prepare. While I was there a guy had his bag rummaged through in his room and his phone stolen, yet they took this very seriously and had the police involved and were trying to resolve it. Really good value for money - affordable.

I wouldn't stay in this hostel. The people were really nice, but the beds were really terrible. I usually like hard beds, but this was too much for me! The plugs weren't really working either. If you want a comfortable sleep, then do not stay in this hostel. Atmosphere is good though.

I loved this place. The staff there were really nice and helpful. There were no locks on any of the rooms but they had more than enough lockers to secure any valuables. The location is a couple of min walk from the direct centre of town but that made sleeping easier if you didn't't want be out all night. Overall it was a fantastic place to stay on my short trip to Vang Vieng and I'd love to go back one day and stay here again.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Awesome hostel! Only planned on staying here 3 nights, ended up staying 8! So easy to meet other travelers, owners are all incredibly friendly and helpful! Would stay again!

• 19th Jan 2015

loved the hot showers. staff is very friendly and helpful. let me stay as long as I wanted even when I told them that morning that I wanted to stay another night. close to food and tubing and the nightlife without being right in the middle of it.

• 19th Jan 2015

Cheaper hostels elsewhere but this was a nice place. Good chill out area and good location.

I really enjoyed my stay at Easy Go. The dorms are comfortable with bathroom to be shared between 6 to 8 people. Security-wise, lockers are too small for the average backpack and dorms are never really locked. The hostel is not right in the centre of town, which was great for me as I was looking for somewhere quiet to stay. Overall, excellent value.

Do not stay in this hole. Once we crossed the dodgy bamboo ladder bridge we got to our "hut" which had absolutely no space to put your stuff, doors that don't open or close properly and drag on the ground when you try - waking everyone up, holes in the walls and the mosquito nets. Only stayed one of our three booked nights and found plenty more options actually closer to where everything is only 5000 kip more (eg Vieng vilay). Staff werent helpful and obviously used to unhappy customers.

HI Deanne Charles I have been checking the door still open and close ok and bed too we have all detail in online and photo for us place please look information before you make booking if you don't like don't book that in vang vieng have many place you can book if you like another place why you don't book direct to them pay get more we don't need that complain too

Great showers, so cheap, beds aren't the comfiest, but really enjoyed my stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3