Easy Go Hostel Reviews

2 minutes from centre of town, Vang Vieng, Laos

Best stay in vang vieng. wanted to stay for 2 nights but lasted a week. Awesome atmosphere. definitely the PLACE TO BE. Awesome staff too.

Lovely staff, very friendly and helpful. Great location only a 5min walk from the Main Street in town, also in a quite area away from the hustle and bustle. I recommend this hostel and would stay again

Had an awesome time in Easy Go Vang Vieng, highly recommended!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Israel

The perfect option for a clean, fun and cheap place to stay in Vang Vieng! One of the comfiest beds I've had on my trip so far. Also has a good common area with pretty solid wifi. Tons of lockers to keep those valuables safe. And to make the experience that much better, the staff here are so great!! Always there to answer any questions and make any bookings...and just all around nice people. Stay here!

• 5th Jun 2015

You get your money's worth. Cheap and cheerful. Room is super stuffy with just one fan and definitely not the cleanest place I've stayed but otherwise fine

There were 5 people in our room and I was the only one with a key, apparently the door doesn't lock so there's no need for a key and we were expected to leave our room unlocked at all times. I didn't leave valuables in the room but even so it would have been nice to lock the door. We didn't have a cleaner for the whole 4 nights we stayed so our beds were never made and our bins were completely overflowing. The wifi didn't reach our room and when we did get it in reception it wasn't very good.

Good location and atmosphere I didn't have a charger in my room, so I had to leave my iPad and iPhone out in the open to charge. The place is dirty, I expected that. Some of the fans don't work in the rooms, so it's like a sauna. Theres gaps everywhere in the walls. They have mosquito nets but they have so many holes they should just take them down. If I don't contract Malaria while here I'll be lucky. The staff is cold and unhelpful. For $3 a night in SE Asia I've had way better.

Great staff, great location, made lots of great friends! I would definitely come back. Thanks for the Great stay!!

Met great buds here! Plenty of people who want to group up and tube!

• 15th May 2015

Very very friendly and helpful stuff! I guess it's the best location in Vang Vieng, stunning view and great chill out area to relax.

• 11th May 2015

There are 2 different buildings and I was in the concrete building in a 4-bed dorm so that was really good. I wouldn't have liked to be in the other area. Staff is sometimes a little bit too curious about our agenda to be able to upsell. A bit annoying. And they should definitely have wifi in the restaurant area, not only in the "tree house".

Money is so great and hilarious.

Great location within minutes of food stalls and bars! The staff are by far the friendliest I've come across on my travels! The atmosphere is great, met a load of new people with the perfect chill out area with stunning views. Would definitely stay again! Also great value for money!!

• 5th May 2015

I really liked it. Planned to stay one night and stayed three night in the end. Was a very nice time, good atmospehere and verry friendly staf

• 3rd May 2015
  • Belgium

Comfortable place, but definitely concentrated on party people, not travelers. Noisy, full of drunk people. Staff didn't care about it

Brilliant hostel! The nicest staff I've ever met in a hostel, they even out drinking with them at the rocket party! Would 100% recommend it!

Awesome hostel staff are great and location is awesome great value for money would recommend for all backpackers who want to have a good time

• 28th Apr 2015

very dirty rooms, many insects and the staff went aggressive and fight with a girl bcz of a small mistake... thats not possible!!!

• 27th Apr 2015

There are two buildings. The side we were in was horrendous. Incredibly dirty. The bathroom looks like it's never been cleaned. It's smells of ammonia and damp which instantly hits you when you walk into the room. There's also no lock on the door. When taking a shower the drain is a little blocked so the water rises back up. For the price I was expecting it to be bad but a simple clean of the toilets isn't too much to ask in any hostel.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Easygo is such a wonderful place to stay, so chill and friendly. It is like a little paradise in Vang Vieng. The staff is very nice and it's really about having a nice stay instead of ripping you of.

« first « Prev 1 2 3