Easy Go Hostel Reviews

2 minutes from centre of town, Vang Vieng, Laos

Amazing atmosphere. Brilliant staff who speak very good English and are really relatable. The girls on reception are great!

Nice hostel, very rustic bamboo building which feel very authentic. They have had some problems with burglaries recently but the staff are trying their best to remedy it and the police seem to have caught the guy. Staff are helpful, the place could be a bit cleaner but it's very cheap so no complaints here

Best hostel to stay at in Vang Vieng! Such a chill atmosphere. The sandwiches made by the staff are so tasty. And there's a cute bubbly little girl who runs the place called "Money". Watch out for her she's so funny.

• 30th Jan 2015

super cool staff, great value and location.

I really enjoyed it here, the atmosphere was really easy going, I was able to meet lots of different people and ended up tubing with them, I also stayed longer than I anticipated because I liked the atmosphere so much. The beds are rock hard even for Asia standards so prepare. While I was there a guy had his bag rummaged through in his room and his phone stolen, yet they took this very seriously and had the police involved and were trying to resolve it. Really good value for money - affordable.

I wouldn't stay in this hostel. The people were really nice, but the beds were really terrible. I usually like hard beds, but this was too much for me! The plugs weren't really working either. If you want a comfortable sleep, then do not stay in this hostel. Atmosphere is good though.

I loved this place. The staff there were really nice and helpful. There were no locks on any of the rooms but they had more than enough lockers to secure any valuables. The location is a couple of min walk from the direct centre of town but that made sleeping easier if you didn't't want be out all night. Overall it was a fantastic place to stay on my short trip to Vang Vieng and I'd love to go back one day and stay here again.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Awesome hostel! Only planned on staying here 3 nights, ended up staying 8! So easy to meet other travelers, owners are all incredibly friendly and helpful! Would stay again!

• 19th Jan 2015

loved the hot showers. staff is very friendly and helpful. let me stay as long as I wanted even when I told them that morning that I wanted to stay another night. close to food and tubing and the nightlife without being right in the middle of it.

• 19th Jan 2015

Cheaper hostels elsewhere but this was a nice place. Good chill out area and good location.

I really enjoyed my stay at Easy Go. The dorms are comfortable with bathroom to be shared between 6 to 8 people. Security-wise, lockers are too small for the average backpack and dorms are never really locked. The hostel is not right in the centre of town, which was great for me as I was looking for somewhere quiet to stay. Overall, excellent value.

Do not stay in this hole. Once we crossed the dodgy bamboo ladder bridge we got to our "hut" which had absolutely no space to put your stuff, doors that don't open or close properly and drag on the ground when you try - waking everyone up, holes in the walls and the mosquito nets. Only stayed one of our three booked nights and found plenty more options actually closer to where everything is only 5000 kip more (eg Vieng vilay). Staff werent helpful and obviously used to unhappy customers.

HI Deanne Charles I have been checking the door still open and close ok and bed too we have all detail in online and photo for us place please look information before you make booking if you don't like don't book that in vang vieng have many place you can book if you like another place why you don't book direct to them pay get more we don't need that complain too

Great showers, so cheap, beds aren't the comfiest, but really enjoyed my stay.

Good place, 4 min walk from most of the bar scene which is a good thing when you eventually want to sleep. Basic but you get a good nights sleep under a mosquito net. Hot shower with good power. Lockers for a mid size backpack. The staff are a family & very friendly & always around. Best thing is they book tickets for you at a cheap price & twice this has happened when the minivan picks you up first so you get a good seat

it was awesome!!!!

• 5th Jan 2015

Nice hostel, great people and free coffee. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Basic. Cheap. Easy to find. Good location at the quieter side Nice view from deck but don't see the river. Bamboo hut traditional house with mosquito net. They give you an extra blanket. Can get other places but will pay much more

The hostel has a great atmosphere, its a good place to meet other travellers and the location is good, just 5 minutes walk from all the bars but far enough away to be away to be quiet at night. Common room has a nice view of the mountains.The staff are very nice and helpful - Thanks Pa and Khanh!

I was just going to stay 2 nights, but I ended up staying 7. The town is awesome and I met so many great people through Easy Go. The staff are so friendly and are always there for a chat, they even upgraded my room to a double with a balcony and brilliant view. I would recommend to everyone to meet travellers and build friendships. I cant wait to come back to Vang Vieng. Best place in Asia so far!

Great hostel with great view! The atmosphere is great! Really nice to meet other people! And the staff is alao lovely! Regarding security, that is an issue, you cant lock your rooms, but you have lockers where you can store your values. The sad thing is that people that are robed, they are robed by others backpackers... And thats shamefull. And its not the hostel's fault. Really recomend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3