Easy Go Hostel Reviews

2 minutes from centre of town, Vang Vieng, Laos

This hostel is in need of a serious upgrade. I checked in and checked straight out it was that bad. The mattresses are so so old and yellow, with rips and dips in them where the springs have gone and no mattress cover. Shower and toilet facilities were poor, infested with ants and spiders Staff were kind enough but the place generally needs ripping out and renovating.

Great hostel, loved the atmosphere, very and laid back. I loved the the looked, it was full of character and charm. The mosquito nets on the beds need patching up, but otherwise the facilities are good.

Very friendly staff and good location, room could have been a little cleaner but for the price you can't really go wrong!

Nice hostel, good vibe and amazing staff!! The tuna sandwich is also quite good!:) The rooms should have lockers (there are lockers in the reception though) and the beds should have some plugs sp we don t have to leave the phone charging in the middle of the room! Would definitely coming back..

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm and ended up extending twice. Awesome place, good location, great people. The hot water wasn't working in our bathroom but there were plenty of other showers if I really cared about it, which I don't. You get small lockers outside of the dorm so the dorm doors can be left unlocked so just manage your valuables appropriately and this place will be great for you.

Awesome location with great helpful and friendly staff. Ended up staying 8 nights after booking only 3. Definitely recommend

• 15th Jul 2015

You are literally getting what you pay for. I liked it here only because of the people i met.. My room was one of the better ones and i got into bed one night to find it riddled with ants! I got bitten by a spider in my sleep and the puppy they have wee's everywhere! (Yes theres a puppy) staff were friendly and moderately helpful, nice that you can sit and watch films in the 'lobby' (unless you go in monsoon season where you hear nothing but rain) overall.. Meh.

Chilled place. Rooms on the side of reception are much nicer even though the forest houses heat up quite a bit during the day. Would recommend, nice vibe!

I loved my stay here - the bamboo rooms felt very authentic and the view was amazing. This was a wonderful cheap option for a stay in vang vieng - very close to the tubing office, attached to the new warm up bar and not too far a walk to Sakura bar. Had an amazing time :)

Best stay in vang vieng. wanted to stay for 2 nights but lasted a week. Awesome atmosphere. definitely the PLACE TO BE. Awesome staff too.

Such a good time! Iv allredy been telling people about it, and warm up bar haha Loved every night there, the atmosphere was excellent! And the hangovers were short. Plus the beds were comfy.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Lovely staff, very friendly and helpful. Great location only a 5min walk from the Main Street in town, also in a quite area away from the hustle and bustle. I recommend this hostel and would stay again

Had an awesome time in Easy Go Vang Vieng, highly recommended!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Israel

The perfect option for a clean, fun and cheap place to stay in Vang Vieng! One of the comfiest beds I've had on my trip so far. Also has a good common area with pretty solid wifi. Tons of lockers to keep those valuables safe. And to make the experience that much better, the staff here are so great!! Always there to answer any questions and make any bookings...and just all around nice people. Stay here!

• 5th Jun 2015

You get your money's worth. Cheap and cheerful. Room is super stuffy with just one fan and definitely not the cleanest place I've stayed but otherwise fine

There were 5 people in our room and I was the only one with a key, apparently the door doesn't lock so there's no need for a key and we were expected to leave our room unlocked at all times. I didn't leave valuables in the room but even so it would have been nice to lock the door. We didn't have a cleaner for the whole 4 nights we stayed so our beds were never made and our bins were completely overflowing. The wifi didn't reach our room and when we did get it in reception it wasn't very good.

Good location and atmosphere I didn't have a charger in my room, so I had to leave my iPad and iPhone out in the open to charge. The place is dirty, I expected that. Some of the fans don't work in the rooms, so it's like a sauna. Theres gaps everywhere in the walls. They have mosquito nets but they have so many holes they should just take them down. If I don't contract Malaria while here I'll be lucky. The staff is cold and unhelpful. For $3 a night in SE Asia I've had way better.

Great staff, great location, made lots of great friends! I would definitely come back. Thanks for the Great stay!!

Met great buds here! Plenty of people who want to group up and tube!

• 15th May 2015

Very very friendly and helpful stuff! I guess it's the best location in Vang Vieng, stunning view and great chill out area to relax.

• 11th May 2015