Easy Go Hostel Reviews

2 minutes from centre of town, Vang Vieng, Laos

Place was amazing, great staff. Had a real fun time there. I would suggest staying.

Excellent place to meet people! Atmosphere is great and I love the treehouse style. Definitely worth compromising on the cleanliness of the bathrooms and showers to spend a few days hanging out with fellow travelers.

The easy go backpackers, is really a laos experience, verry quite, the stuff are very kindly and friendly, the view from the terrace is astonishing, for sure the best place to stay in vangvieng

Smoked like 40 grams at this place, cops tried to shut it down, said fukk it let's keep the party goin. Yeah not a bad place to stay, OD amounts of tree bunnage, mad blunts in rotation, totally wicked. Ya boy peed in the shower and I'm pretty sure the pool was there for like 3 days, zero drainage in that bish so if you're a shower pisser (guilty as charged) maybe stay somewhere else haa. Yeah decent hostel

Very good prize for a private room, balcony and view over the mountains. The room and the bathroom was clean although the shower wouldn't go on. The bed was huge and comfortable. 5 min to walk to the tubing shops and the sandwich ladies (best i have eaten in a while)

What a place!!! Bamboo style chilled out hostel where you meet loads of people and have loads of fun! Was recommended this place by fellow travellers and it really didn't't disappoint. The communal area is a really good place to meet new people and the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, you can also book really good value travel north and south. Close to the town's bars and restaurants and close to the river for chilled out sunsets. Absolute bliss!

• 26th Mar 2014

kind staff n cozy room.

Amazing hostel in amazing town. Great staff helpful and friendly. Perfect hostel to chill and meet people.

If you have no expectations, this will be fine.

Par is really kind staff :) I loved to stay here. If you want to get experience about lao culture in good money, I recommend stay here.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • South Korea

It's a very nice place. Hostel is near city center but in quiet street. Staff is very nice.

Location is good. But you really do get what you pay for. Basic facilities, the toilets tend to smell. There were rats, one nibbled a big hole in my bag. Lockers downstairs, but can be seen from the street directly. Walls are paper thin so you can hear everything from other rooms.

A friend and I had booked for a dorm bed but on arrival he offered us a private room with ensuite for the same price, even when we extended our stay. Very helpful and a lovely gesture, thank you.

Dorm rooms are basic for the price, we upgraded to private room for minimal extra price. Wifi does not always work either

I originally booked a dorm room, but was moved because one of the staff thought my sister and I would be more "comfortable" in a private room. I soon realized why. The dorm room and bathroom was very, very dirty, and you have to walk down broken steps to even get to it. The common room consists of one table area, so if you're looking to meet new people, this isn't the place. I also think I got bed bugs here. I understand it's the travellers that bring them, but still - check your sheets!

Typical Veng Vieng hostel, just a bed, although a unique one at that, sort of a tree house theme. Good value for the price and not far from the main social area.

Nice place with awesome views, free coffe and tea and smiling stuff. Downsides: to get to my dorm u had to go through a narrow-not illuminated at night staircase, wifi is not great (works fine just at the lobby, and not always) and the showers werent very clean- always with at least 3cm of water on the floor, spiderwebs... There were bugs everywere, too, but that was to be expected... Just so u know in case ur apprehensive.

Very clean hostel, more like a hotel, great staff, , walking distance to everywhere and staff will organise tours for you! , only issue is that the bathrooms/showers etc are located 2 floors below the dorms

Great hostel if you are travelling alone to meet other travelers. Great chill out area at the back of hostel. Very relaxed atmosphere and beds are comfy. Hot showers too as it can get cold at times. Only issue was my shoes got stolen from outside. Take your shoes in with you. I was not the only person this happened too. Staff did int really seem to care when this happened but be cautious and don't leave your shoes outside.

Nice social place.