Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

I booked the 4 bed mixed dorm, but there where 5 beds in the room. My bed was full with staff from one of the English volunteers that worked there. She took her things off only at 22.00 pm when I asked her. The bed was full with beach sand. :( I also heard the staff talking bad about some of the guests they had and calling me names. Also it says there is free coffee and tea but there is just a water boiling cup. Some other guests keys where not working right and they couldn´t enter.

this hostel is very cozy and there are friendly and helpful staffs. the kitchen area is soooooo lovely and it is so near to the beach. just takes 5 mins walk to the beach.

This hostel was so relaxed and chilled out, it was such a nice break from busy travelling. The staff are so great! They work really hard and are always friendly, they're more like friends than hostel staff. I stayed an extra night because I didn't want to leave. The lack of air conditioning did make the rooms super warm which made it hard to sleep, but I didn't mind. The chill vibe made up for it. Nerja is packed with tourists but the hostel was a cool getaway from it all.

AVOID THIS PLACE! The whole place feels sort of dingy. You get a bed in a claustrophobic and dirty room. The worst is that the dorm has NO window to the outside and there is NO Air-conditioning in the drom. The temperature in the room was around 30 degree and since there was NO outside window in my dorm no fresh air could get inside. The window is to the kitchen which is in a small inner courtyard. When someone is preparing food the smell also gets in the room. I would NEVER stay here again.

enjoyed my stay, need more fans and a mini fridge in room as im adiabetic and wSnt aleays able to access the fridge after 11pm , the team were fantastic though lovely girls

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Quite possibly the worst hostel I've every stayed in. Perhaps the rooms on the upper floors are better, but if you stay here, do not stay in the 8 bed ground level room. Its dark and stuffy with no air flow and the only means of air circulation are two piddly little floor fans for 6 beds. The bathroom is like a sauna. This might be the only hostel in town, but you'll find much better value for money elsewhere.

The staff was friendly, outgoing and wonderful people! I had a great time there and stayed an extra night because i loved it so much! Nerja was wonderful and so was the hostel plus it was close to all the beautiful beaches!

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. It's true that it is more of a guesthouse than a hostel, even though the terrace offers a great possibility to meet other people. Everything was as described and perfect for a couple of days in nerja. Basically every single beach in the whole town is accesible within 15 minutes of walking. If I'll ever come back to Nerja, I know where I'm going to stay!

We stayed in a private room. The shower got the floor wet, and we were below ground level so there was little light in the room, but everything was clean and the cleaning and front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Heads up, this hostel actually has two locations--I believe all of the photos online are of the location with all private rooms. If you choose a group bunk room, you will be at the other location.

This place is more of a guest house then a hostel and is absolutely lovely. Great location from the ALSA bus station - an easy 5 minute walk away. And in less then 10 minutes you have beautiful small beaches to choose from, very close to restaurants and supermarket. I stayed in Nerja for a week and I would definitely stay here again.

It's a great hostel in a fantastic location, close to everything, the staff are really friendly and helpful and it's a nice, comfortable. clean place. I recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

We stayed one night and were very satisfied with the room and service provided.

Very clean hostel with very nice staff. Around 20 min walk to the beach. They have plenty of activities but unfortunately I came in the low season, so they were cancelled. Staff still took the time to show me around the city though.

It's a new hostal, there is almost nothing... There is no cleaning person, so it's really dirty! The feeling is bad, because there isn't a room to stay and meet people.

Very good emplacement. But Kitchen needs improvement.

Very relaxed atmosphere, loved the terrace, Internet connection was only ok but the location was really really good!

I had a private room and it was amazing. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Location is an easy 5 minute walk to the bus station or 10-15 to bars/tapas and the Balcon de Europa. It is about 20 minutes to walk to the main beach that is further east.

Had a lovely stay! The rooms were great and bathrooms always very clean. I just wish there were more people around when I was there. Even the staff often couldn't be found haha. Overall very happy however.

Excellent place to live and enjoy Nerja, very close to supermarket, bus stop and main attractions. Will definitely stay again, staff is also super friendly.