Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

Quite possibly the worst hostel I've every stayed in. Perhaps the rooms on the upper floors are better, but if you stay here, do not stay in the 8 bed ground level room. Its dark and stuffy with no air flow and the only means of air circulation are two piddly little floor fans for 6 beds. The bathroom is like a sauna. This might be the only hostel in town, but you'll find much better value for money elsewhere.

The staff was friendly, outgoing and wonderful people! I had a great time there and stayed an extra night because i loved it so much! Nerja was wonderful and so was the hostel plus it was close to all the beautiful beaches!

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. It's true that it is more of a guesthouse than a hostel, even though the terrace offers a great possibility to meet other people. Everything was as described and perfect for a couple of days in nerja. Basically every single beach in the whole town is accesible within 15 minutes of walking. If I'll ever come back to Nerja, I know where I'm going to stay!

We stayed in a private room. The shower got the floor wet, and we were below ground level so there was little light in the room, but everything was clean and the cleaning and front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Heads up, this hostel actually has two locations--I believe all of the photos online are of the location with all private rooms. If you choose a group bunk room, you will be at the other location.

This place is more of a guest house then a hostel and is absolutely lovely. Great location from the ALSA bus station - an easy 5 minute walk away. And in less then 10 minutes you have beautiful small beaches to choose from, very close to restaurants and supermarket. I stayed in Nerja for a week and I would definitely stay here again.

It's a great hostel in a fantastic location, close to everything, the staff are really friendly and helpful and it's a nice, comfortable. clean place. I recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

We stayed one night and were very satisfied with the room and service provided.

Very clean hostel with very nice staff. Around 20 min walk to the beach. They have plenty of activities but unfortunately I came in the low season, so they were cancelled. Staff still took the time to show me around the city though.

It's a new hostal, there is almost nothing... There is no cleaning person, so it's really dirty! The feeling is bad, because there isn't a room to stay and meet people.

Very good emplacement. But Kitchen needs improvement.

Very relaxed atmosphere, loved the terrace, Internet connection was only ok but the location was really really good!

I had a private room and it was amazing. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Location is an easy 5 minute walk to the bus station or 10-15 to bars/tapas and the Balcon de Europa. It is about 20 minutes to walk to the main beach that is further east.

Had a lovely stay! The rooms were great and bathrooms always very clean. I just wish there were more people around when I was there. Even the staff often couldn't be found haha. Overall very happy however.

Excellent place to live and enjoy Nerja, very close to supermarket, bus stop and main attractions. Will definitely stay again, staff is also super friendly.

I made a reservation to be in a 4 bed female dorm and I was put in a room with 6 to 8 beds. When I told the receptionist she said that the beds probably wouldn't fill up but the next day they did. The shower leaked water all over the floor into the bedroom where the beds are.. and then the tapas tour began late, and was actually dinner time for the staff. I felt that as a guest, these things showed not only that the hostal is not prepared to be guest oriented, but also a lack of consideration.

The mixed dorm I was put in was below the level of the street and had a small window opening up to the sidewalk. Therefore, it was really loud at night and too hot to sleep with the window closed. The bedding smelled bad and the bathroom didn't even have a bath mat (causing the floor to stay wet and gross). It does have a good terrace and a barely passable kitchen. It doesn't have wifi that reached my room which was sometimes problematic because there is no common room to use the wifi.

Easy Nerja is super clean, well located, and has absolutely lovely staff. It's very close to Balcon de Europa, a main attraction in Nerja, and many lovely bars, restaurants and the waterfront. Most importantly, the staff are so helpful and a joy to be around. Highly recommend this hostel!