Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

I was very thankful for my stay at this hostel in Nerja. The staff was amazing, and so was my ensuite room. They kitchen is a bit lacking (hotplates) but it's still a kitchen nonetheless. It's a quick walk from the bus station and a beach. Everyone I met there was great! I would definitely stay again.

• 31st Jan 2016

Easy Nerja Guesthouse was a wonderful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. It is an easy walk from the bus station or to restaurants and the beach, and was clean, comfortable, and remodeled. Thank you!

• 14th Jan 2016

I was the only guest! So I can't really comment on atmosphere. Also for that reason I was given a regular hotel room instead of a dorm. The dorms being in another building. The kitchen is a bit of a joke. It's a warming plate, a fridge and a sink with cold water in a small utility shed that contains the hot water tank.

I stayed at the new facilities rather than the main hostel, just a few minutes away by foot. The facilities at the main hostel looked a lot better than the second building. I only stayed one night though.. but it seemed to me the place wasn't so well looked after. Shower room was a bit dirty and there was no electricity when I arrived. It was fixed a few minutes after.. It was OK for one night but no longer. A shame because with a bit of TLC and more dedicated staff it could be a great place..

Had an awesome time here, really unexpected. Booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 4. Kami and Breanna really made the stay enjoyable for us and took all guests out for tapas each night, even had a movie night too. Hostel guests were really cool and social. The kitchen is neatly located in the center with an open roof Supermarket is a short walk up the road. And multiple beaches a few minutes walk down the road Nerja is a great stopping point between Granada / Malaga :) Highly recommend!

A real gem of a hostel, it completely exceeded my expectations

• 2nd Oct 2015

I booked the 4 bed mixed dorm, but there where 5 beds in the room. My bed was full with staff from one of the English volunteers that worked there. She took her things off only at 22.00 pm when I asked her. The bed was full with beach sand. :( I also heard the staff talking bad about some of the guests they had and calling me names. Also it says there is free coffee and tea but there is just a water boiling cup. Some other guests keys where not working right and they couldn´t enter.

this hostel is very cozy and there are friendly and helpful staffs. the kitchen area is soooooo lovely and it is so near to the beach. just takes 5 mins walk to the beach.

Great location to the beaches, helpful staff when they are available, although not 24 hours. Rooms were hot, could use more fans, no air was moving when on the top bunk. Otherwise, would recommend this hostel.