Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

I had a private room and it was amazing. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Location is an easy 5 minute walk to the bus station or 10-15 to bars/tapas and the Balcon de Europa. It is about 20 minutes to walk to the main beach that is further east.

Had a lovely stay! The rooms were great and bathrooms always very clean. I just wish there were more people around when I was there. Even the staff often couldn't be found haha. Overall very happy however.

Excellent place to live and enjoy Nerja, very close to supermarket, bus stop and main attractions. Will definitely stay again, staff is also super friendly.

I made a reservation to be in a 4 bed female dorm and I was put in a room with 6 to 8 beds. When I told the receptionist she said that the beds probably wouldn't fill up but the next day they did. The shower leaked water all over the floor into the bedroom where the beds are.. and then the tapas tour began late, and was actually dinner time for the staff. I felt that as a guest, these things showed not only that the hostal is not prepared to be guest oriented, but also a lack of consideration.

The mixed dorm I was put in was below the level of the street and had a small window opening up to the sidewalk. Therefore, it was really loud at night and too hot to sleep with the window closed. The bedding smelled bad and the bathroom didn't even have a bath mat (causing the floor to stay wet and gross). It does have a good terrace and a barely passable kitchen. It doesn't have wifi that reached my room which was sometimes problematic because there is no common room to use the wifi.

Easy Nerja is super clean, well located, and has absolutely lovely staff. It's very close to Balcon de Europa, a main attraction in Nerja, and many lovely bars, restaurants and the waterfront. Most importantly, the staff are so helpful and a joy to be around. Highly recommend this hostel!