Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

I was very thankful for my stay at this hostel in Nerja. The staff was amazing, and so was my ensuite room. They kitchen is a bit lacking (hotplates) but it's still a kitchen nonetheless. It's a quick walk from the bus station and a beach. Everyone I met there was great! I would definitely stay again.

• 31st Jan 2016

Easy Nerja Guesthouse was a wonderful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. It is an easy walk from the bus station or to restaurants and the beach, and was clean, comfortable, and remodeled. Thank you!

• 14th Jan 2016

I was the only guest! So I can't really comment on atmosphere. Also for that reason I was given a regular hotel room instead of a dorm. The dorms being in another building. The kitchen is a bit of a joke. It's a warming plate, a fridge and a sink with cold water in a small utility shed that contains the hot water tank.

I stayed at the new facilities rather than the main hostel, just a few minutes away by foot. The facilities at the main hostel looked a lot better than the second building. I only stayed one night though.. but it seemed to me the place wasn't so well looked after. Shower room was a bit dirty and there was no electricity when I arrived. It was fixed a few minutes after.. It was OK for one night but no longer. A shame because with a bit of TLC and more dedicated staff it could be a great place..

Had an awesome time here, really unexpected. Booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 4. Kami and Breanna really made the stay enjoyable for us and took all guests out for tapas each night, even had a movie night too. Hostel guests were really cool and social. The kitchen is neatly located in the center with an open roof Supermarket is a short walk up the road. And multiple beaches a few minutes walk down the road Nerja is a great stopping point between Granada / Malaga :) Highly recommend!

A real gem of a hostel, it completely exceeded my expectations

• 2nd Oct 2015

I booked the 4 bed mixed dorm, but there where 5 beds in the room. My bed was full with staff from one of the English volunteers that worked there. She took her things off only at 22.00 pm when I asked her. The bed was full with beach sand. :( I also heard the staff talking bad about some of the guests they had and calling me names. Also it says there is free coffee and tea but there is just a water boiling cup. Some other guests keys where not working right and they couldn´t enter.

this hostel is very cozy and there are friendly and helpful staffs. the kitchen area is soooooo lovely and it is so near to the beach. just takes 5 mins walk to the beach.

Great location to the beaches, helpful staff when they are available, although not 24 hours. Rooms were hot, could use more fans, no air was moving when on the top bunk. Otherwise, would recommend this hostel.

This hostel was so relaxed and chilled out, it was such a nice break from busy travelling. The staff are so great! They work really hard and are always friendly, they're more like friends than hostel staff. I stayed an extra night because I didn't want to leave. The lack of air conditioning did make the rooms super warm which made it hard to sleep, but I didn't mind. The chill vibe made up for it. Nerja is packed with tourists but the hostel was a cool getaway from it all.

AVOID THIS PLACE! The whole place feels sort of dingy. You get a bed in a claustrophobic and dirty room. The worst is that the dorm has NO window to the outside and there is NO Air-conditioning in the drom. The temperature in the room was around 30 degree and since there was NO outside window in my dorm no fresh air could get inside. The window is to the kitchen which is in a small inner courtyard. When someone is preparing food the smell also gets in the room. I would NEVER stay here again.

enjoyed my stay, need more fans and a mini fridge in room as im adiabetic and wSnt aleays able to access the fridge after 11pm , the team were fantastic though lovely girls

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Quite possibly the worst hostel I've every stayed in. Perhaps the rooms on the upper floors are better, but if you stay here, do not stay in the 8 bed ground level room. Its dark and stuffy with no air flow and the only means of air circulation are two piddly little floor fans for 6 beds. The bathroom is like a sauna. This might be the only hostel in town, but you'll find much better value for money elsewhere.

The staff was friendly, outgoing and wonderful people! I had a great time there and stayed an extra night because i loved it so much! Nerja was wonderful and so was the hostel plus it was close to all the beautiful beaches!

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. It's true that it is more of a guesthouse than a hostel, even though the terrace offers a great possibility to meet other people. Everything was as described and perfect for a couple of days in nerja. Basically every single beach in the whole town is accesible within 15 minutes of walking. If I'll ever come back to Nerja, I know where I'm going to stay!

We stayed in a private room. The shower got the floor wet, and we were below ground level so there was little light in the room, but everything was clean and the cleaning and front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Heads up, this hostel actually has two locations--I believe all of the photos online are of the location with all private rooms. If you choose a group bunk room, you will be at the other location.

This place is more of a guest house then a hostel and is absolutely lovely. Great location from the ALSA bus station - an easy 5 minute walk away. And in less then 10 minutes you have beautiful small beaches to choose from, very close to restaurants and supermarket. I stayed in Nerja for a week and I would definitely stay here again.

It's a great hostel in a fantastic location, close to everything, the staff are really friendly and helpful and it's a nice, comfortable. clean place. I recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

We stayed one night and were very satisfied with the room and service provided.

Very clean hostel with very nice staff. Around 20 min walk to the beach. They have plenty of activities but unfortunately I came in the low season, so they were cancelled. Staff still took the time to show me around the city though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7