8.8
Fabulous 259 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 259 Total Reviews
Easy Nerja Guesthouse Located at Calle Bronce 25, , Nerja.
Spain
Nerja 29780 Calle Bronce 25
88% 259
36.7488396 -3.8778734
    Rooms available

12th Apr 2016

Nerja Guesthouse has a beautiful terrace and it is in an amazing location. The staff gave us great reccomendations for hikes through cayons, walks on the beach, and places to go. It was off season so not many people were around, which was great for us. We definitely will return one day. Thanks!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

The location is quite good, it is easy to reach when you arrive by bus. The staff was very friendly and organized a tapas tour where they showed us really nice places with delicious food. The room has everything needed and on top of the hostel there was a nice terrace where you can have your breakfast or other meals sitting in the sun.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Easy Nerja hostel staff was really kind and helpful. They showed us worth seeing places, cheap local restaurants and shops nearby in the city. The hostel is clean and tidy.

23rd Mar 2016

Really friendly and social environment. The hostel staff went out for tapas/drinks with us, and were very hospitable the whole time. Very highly recommend!

• Czech Republic, Couple, 31-40
20th Mar 2016
6.6

4 bedroom dorm is at the basement. If the lack (if any) of light and constant noise of plumbing is what you want to experience there, go for it it. Otherwise I would not recommend it. The kitchen is rather a joke - located on the toop floor and the space there is shared with laundry room. Cant review terrace since it was raining during our stay so we couldnt use it.

24th Feb 2016

Nice hostel :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2016

I was very thankful for my stay at this hostel in Nerja. The staff was amazing, and so was my ensuite room. They kitchen is a bit lacking (hotplates) but it's still a kitchen nonetheless. It's a quick walk from the bus station and a beach. Everyone I met there was great! I would definitely stay again.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jan 2016

Easy Nerja Guesthouse was a wonderful place to stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. It is an easy walk from the bus station or to restaurants and the beach, and was clean, comfortable, and remodeled. Thank you!

25th Dec 2015
7.1

I was the only guest! So I can't really comment on atmosphere. Also for that reason I was given a regular hotel room instead of a dorm. The dorms being in another building. The kitchen is a bit of a joke. It's a warming plate, a fridge and a sink with cold water in a small utility shed that contains the hot water tank.

5th Dec 2015
6.3

I stayed at the new facilities rather than the main hostel, just a few minutes away by foot. The facilities at the main hostel looked a lot better than the second building. I only stayed one night though.. but it seemed to me the place wasn't so well looked after. Shower room was a bit dirty and there was no electricity when I arrived. It was fixed a few minutes after.. It was OK for one night but no longer. A shame because with a bit of TLC and more dedicated staff it could be a great place..