Easy Nerja Guesthouse Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

It's a great hostel in a fantastic location, close to everything, the staff are really friendly and helpful and it's a nice, comfortable. clean place. I recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

We stayed one night and were very satisfied with the room and service provided.

Very clean hostel with very nice staff. Around 20 min walk to the beach. They have plenty of activities but unfortunately I came in the low season, so they were cancelled. Staff still took the time to show me around the city though.

It's a new hostal, there is almost nothing... There is no cleaning person, so it's really dirty! The feeling is bad, because there isn't a room to stay and meet people.

Very relaxed atmosphere, loved the terrace, Internet connection was only ok but the location was really really good!

I had a private room and it was amazing. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Location is an easy 5 minute walk to the bus station or 10-15 to bars/tapas and the Balcon de Europa. It is about 20 minutes to walk to the main beach that is further east.

Had a lovely stay! The rooms were great and bathrooms always very clean. I just wish there were more people around when I was there. Even the staff often couldn't be found haha. Overall very happy however.

Excellent place to live and enjoy Nerja, very close to supermarket, bus stop and main attractions. Will definitely stay again, staff is also super friendly.

I made a reservation to be in a 4 bed female dorm and I was put in a room with 6 to 8 beds. When I told the receptionist she said that the beds probably wouldn't fill up but the next day they did. The shower leaked water all over the floor into the bedroom where the beds are.. and then the tapas tour began late, and was actually dinner time for the staff. I felt that as a guest, these things showed not only that the hostal is not prepared to be guest oriented, but also a lack of consideration.

The mixed dorm I was put in was below the level of the street and had a small window opening up to the sidewalk. Therefore, it was really loud at night and too hot to sleep with the window closed. The bedding smelled bad and the bathroom didn't even have a bath mat (causing the floor to stay wet and gross). It does have a good terrace and a barely passable kitchen. It doesn't have wifi that reached my room which was sometimes problematic because there is no common room to use the wifi.

Easy Nerja is super clean, well located, and has absolutely lovely staff. It's very close to Balcon de Europa, a main attraction in Nerja, and many lovely bars, restaurants and the waterfront. Most importantly, the staff are so helpful and a joy to be around. Highly recommend this hostel!

Good location in the centre of Nerja though not very like a hostel – 3 single beds in ‘dorm’ room, no real common area, only roof terrace and kitchen added in on roof as an afterthought but usable. Very clean, good wifi. No activities in low season (I was there in November) so quiet but friendly staff.

the hostel was generally ok but the kitchen was is an old was room on the roof with a portable electric stove that only one hob worked. The kitchen was cramped with just me trying to cook so if someone else is cooking you have to wait for them to be finished. I would only recommend this hostel to people who don't wish to cook regularly. In the room our shower hose burst open while using it and the main light flashed when turned of at the wall switch . I think we were just unlucky with that.

• 11th Nov 2014

We stayed in this hostel for a week and loved it. Although this is rather a guesthouse, meeting people is no problem on the roof terrace. Very clean room; cleaninglady was there every day. Good location, close to bars, beach etc. Staff was particullary nice, thank you natalia and elin for making us feel so wecome. We really enjoyed our time, hopefully you did as well. You are very well organised and managing this very good! Overall a perfect hostel! Would come back anytime. lucie

• 26th Oct 2014

We had a really nice weekend in Nerja. The hostel is in a perfect location, just couple of minutes till famous Balcon de Europa.Boys working there were very friendly and helphul! I highly recomend staying in EasyNerja!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Lithuania

Bathroom looking a bit tired. Shower head needs to be replaced and part of shower door was missing. Apart of it, very good. Also very nice staff, just to mention one of the guys asked to someone from Spain who was asking for a room to speak in english as he could not speak spanish...sure he could make an effor as he works in spain.

Staff are very nice and friendly! Located very close to the beaches. Had a great stay here!!

Fantastic location, close to the centre, the beach, and the nightclubs. Beautiful Spanish building with original features. Cheap - great value for money and really friendly staff.

Great hostel, great staff. Highly recommended!

This hostel has everything you need. The dorms are in a really beautiful building with stained glass windows and a cute common patio area. the staff at easy nerja are very helpful and always want to make sure you're stay in Nerja is awesome! I had such a great time, wish I could go back already!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7