Easy Nerja Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Andalucia, Spain

This place had more of a hotel feel to it than a hostel, high standard, stylish and superclean. Missed wifi in my room (in the basement) since there's no indoor common room and no computer, had to sit in the hallway to go online. Showers were a bit chilly in the morning but really hot in the evening.

I stayed at this hostel twice, and I will definitvly come back. It has a central location in Nerja, a small town witch i loved. Friendly staff, good times at the terrace, clean, quiet. I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Awesome place, awesome staff (very motivated and nice), awesome price, awesome people, me encanté muchisimo! I really had a good time there! Chears

• 6th Jan 2014

great hostel in the centre of nerja. staff very helpful, facilities great except for the kitchen which is in the terrace it should be better in summer. very clean and comfortable.

The perfect hostel for a place like Nerja. The best thing is the terrace, where a lot of guests gather in the evenings which creates a nice atmosphere. It's all very clean, Eduardo, the owner, is very hospitable, and location is great too - almost everything is within walking distance in Nerja, but this place is literally a stone's throw from the bus station, and still close to the sea. Excellent value for value.

Sometimes,there is no staff in the reception. I booked mixed dorm(4bed). But I stayed twin room with another guest who is a woman. Needless to say, i am OK. But she didn't feel safety.........

The kitchen facilities were not so good. A very small kitchen. Not a lot of space to prepare the meal, because there was a very big hot water boiler , which took half the amount of space available. Also there was no washing machine or dryer for your clothing. No laundry facilities-

숙소가 따로여서 놀랬는데 정말좋았어요 다만 욕실이 좀 좁은것 빼고는 스태프도 친절하고 발코니 근처에 최고~~^^

East Nerja felt more like a 1 star hotel than a hostel. The staff on shift at arrival had no knowledge of Nerja whatsoever. Considering the size of the city and her length of stay in Nerja, she should have been more informed in order to help others with the basics (ie. parking, what to do, places to see, etc). Getting in touch with anyone in Easy Nerja by phone was virtually impossible. Dont know if I'd stay here again but if no better choice I would consider it.

Our stay was amazing and we loved our time in Nerja! Thank you for making it even better! I would like to say that the bathroom door in 103 wouldn't close all the way. This isn't a big deal since it's a private room anyway, but I thought I should let you know so you could fix it before your next guests arrive. Thanks again!

• 26th Oct 2013

Nice little Hostel in Nerja. Staff were friendly. Wi-Fi access was great. The hostel is very compact, consisting of three floors and a rooftop terrace. There is a small bathroom on each of the accommodation floors with a frosted glass window in the door to the room. The kitchen is located as part of the upper most accommodation floor, which was a bit strange, but not sure how much use it got given the cheap eats around the corner.