Easy Rooms Gran Via Reviews

Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes 694, 1st floor, Barcelona, Spain

DANGER: They did not have my reservation and they send me to another place without knowing the people who runs the hostal. I've asked about it. (Thanks god that everything went fine).

I was very disappointed on arrival to Barcelona! We arrived at the Hostel that we had previously booked to find that the Spanish Lady was not expecting us! This caused myself and my guests some great concern as we had no idea what to do. After this we proceeded to ring the Hostel where we were immediately cut off!! Then we contacted Customer services speaking to Sam. He was very helpful and started to deal with our situation. We were then redirect to another 4 Hostels.

• 10th Apr 2014