Eazy's Place Reviews

Nyakisinde Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

We had such a great time at Eazy's Place and can recommend this hostel to everybody staying for more than just one night. Eazy is a wonderful friendly host, always helpful and gives lots of useful advice. Eazy met us at the airport, having arranged this before, and we all went back by Bajaji - about 40min to go, however, once at the place, we were rewarded with a beautiful scenery, cool fresh wind from the ocean. We stayed longer than planned and will defintely come back.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Austria

He lives very far from the city. I spent more on a taxi to get to his place than I did to stay at his hostel. He also charged me the full amount, including deposit, despite me paying the deposit when I booked. Eazy is very friendly and nice guy

View all Dar es Salaam Bed and Breakfasts