Echo Beach Backpackers Reviews

Had Rin, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

What a great hostel! I spent a couple of nights here and really enjoyed it. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. And it was great to celebrate my Birthday there. Mr. G

Quite pleasant stay. Very good breakfast! The only thing i have to complain about: you have to put your shoes outside and my one got lost. I don't know if someone has stolen or anybody of the staff put them away.... the problem was that nobody really helped me. I asked several persons of the staff but no one seemed to be interested. ..

• 5th Nov 2014

Best full moon party ever! Comfy beds and a great bar/ common area for hanging out. Plus they managed to keep the place looking pretty clean which was impressive for the full moon party craziness! The theater is a nice touch for those hangover days when you can't face the sun.

This is the best hostel ever.

• 8th Oct 2014

This was hands-down the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! The atmosphere was SO FUN, they had a BBQ cookout every night, a private beach, staff that prepared great meals (try the red curry!), and the value for the money was unbeatable. We met the best people here and the full moon experience was so fun becuase the hostel supplied everyone with neon body paint and a pre-party with a DJ! THANK YOU Echo Beach!! We LOVED it!!

Echo beach backpackers is echt de plaats waar je moet verblijven rondom de fullmoonparty. Er wordt 2 x een pre party geheven, logeren dacht ik zon 80 andere mensen en de kans dat je veel andere leert kennen is goed aanwezig! Hostel zit direct aan het strand, heerlijk om te relaxen na een goede avond stappen. Een nederlander als bar man aanwezig, altijd makkelijk. Verder wordt de taxi naar de jungle experience op de dag ervoor geregeld en op de fullmoonparty. Tevens het ontbijt is geregeld!

• 7th Oct 2014

The staff was friendly but not always helpful. Full moon Party was completely full with packed bar with plenty of sales and they refused to break a 1,000 baht note. I had to beg other backpackers to break for me just so I could get a beer. I stayed 5 nights and after full moon everyone left the hostel was a ghost town which was fine with me it was nice to have quiet after the crazy. The location was not the best go to the north side of the island for better beaches. But for full moon did provide

I stay there for the full moon party, and it's was a really great time, good atmosphere, nice vibe,pre-drinking! Really nice place to stay!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Best hostel I've stayed in!

• 15th Aug 2014

It was good. But there was no AC in my room, and the sea was really shallow. So when I wanted to die after full moon there was no where to cool down. Either sweated in my bed, or sweated on the beach! Luckily they have a cooler dark cinema room that turned into everyone's den to recover. The food that they put on around full moon was really good though. Good BBQ and recovery pasta. It was a good place to meet people, but as people were hanging all the time people weren't so lively!

This hostel has a great atmosphere if you like to party. Very noisy at all hours. If you came to the island to sightsee or get a full nights sleep i wouldnt stay here.