Eco Hostel Sana Reviews

Rua da Glória, 123, Sana/Macaé, Sana, Brazil

The hostel was amazing, mainly thanks to the owner Joao. He took us around the city to waterfalls etc. and even invited us for a barbeque with his friends. I would like to recommend this place to everyone, it is safe, nice and very beautiful. I hope that I will have the opportunity to come back soon, and you can really tell that the owner care about his guests and wants to make the most out of their stay. My rating is 11 out of 10!

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

We are very happy to have people like you as a friend !

The hostel is very new and clean. João the owner was very welcoming. He took us around the town and around the waterfalls, introducing us to many people. He and his family were very hospitable. It felt very much like a house stay rather than a hostel. If you are looking for a place to stay in Sana with a range of rooms and a chance to get to know the town and locals well, I would highly recommend staying here.

Thx, we hope to see you soon !