Eco Hostel Reviews

General Jofr� 349B, Santiago, Chile

A mirror in the room would be nice. There should be a quiet time at 11pm or midnight because we can never sleep before 3am or 4 depending on the crowd at the hostel.

Super clean, good brakfast, big lockers, nice environment... highly recommended !!!

Very nice place. Bathrooms are the cleanest of any hostel I've been to. Showers are immaculate and very colorful for those who tire of the typical white painted walls and plastic coverings. Breakfast is also great, had good fresh fruit and an abundance of cereal and cookies. Location is ok in relative distance to most things.

• 24th Mar 2015

Confortable bed in the female dorm, nice big lockers, breakfast is great with cereals, fruits, bread, butter, jam, coffee and tea. It's really secure, you need a key for the front door. It was my second stay there. I have loved the chill atmosphere there. Perfect hostel if you want to relax.

Loved this hostel with its two patios and comfy common room. The dorms are a bit dark, but the lockers are grand! Besides, there's an amazing breakfast with fruits, cereal and toast included. It's a bit of a walk from the metro, but it's still really well located.

Only the girl at the reception was unfriendly and not very helpful.

very friendly and helpful staff. They even realized that Hostelworld overcharged me for the price of a single room and lowered the price. Hostelworld does not allow solo travellers access to the single room rate.

Excellent value for money hostel 4(ish) blocks from the metro. Breakfast is good and so is the kitchen plus there are 4 areas to relax in. You have to make your own bed and the staff aren't the friendliest but I would definitely stay here again.

A nice, comfortable option, no frills. Decent lockers, reasonably comfortable dorms and a basic breakfast. Staff will help you with transport, directions and advice and English is spoken. I was disappointed because I was assured there was someone on duty at 6am when I was set to leave - there was no one to be found which led to some confusion with my transportation, but I eventually made it.

The bathrooms could have been cleaner and the breakfast options were a bit basic. The staff were fine and I thought the laundry service was good. It would have been nice to have a few more activities in the hostel eg the bbq mentioned on the website.

Stayed in a private room that was clean and spacious. There's wood floors, so they creak a bit. As well, the walls are kinda thin, so you can hear people moving around and talking in the rooms you share a wall with. Bathrooms were big and really clean! Breakfast had a good variety. Staff seemed friendly enough, but nothing above and beyond. The hostel itself is pretty awesome, but the atmosphere seemed kinda unfriendly. If you're looking for a quiet hostel, it'll be a great stay!

1) Can't tell from the outside of the hostel. Should make it more obvious... 2) Accept credit card payment

Good location within 10 mins walk of nice parks and retail therapy !, restriction on breakfast allowance which is a fair call. Internet can be very slow with multiple users. Outside alcohol is tolerated. Very comfy bunks, would stay again

Great hostel in a good location, friendly & helpful staff. Pretty old and rundown building. Good kitchen facilities and lounge/open spaces. Bad smell from toilet in my private room

Good hostel. Nice communal outside areas. Great to see someone in South America trying to raise environmental standards with some recycling, though slightly ironic that all the travellers here have taken a long haul flight to get here! More a chill out hostel than a party hostel.

Great hostel in a great location. Decent breakfast - toast, coffee/tea, fruit, biscuits. I felt so comfortable here I stayed another night and would gladly stay there again if I was back in Santiago.

Hostel is in a nice neighborhood. Walkable to Lastarria and Bella vista. 5 blocks from train station. You can walk to the centro area, about 20 minute walk. Hostel has a nice atmosphere. Place is well kept. Showers are small. Problem with hot and cold water mixing when you turn on the shower. I wish they fix this issue as I felt like I was struggling to get the right temperature. It's great to have a nice shower without trying too hard you know. I love the hostel though. Breakfast is reasonable.