Eco Hostel

Very Good 607 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd May 2017
7.1

the neighborhood had many homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks. the kitchen can use better pots and pans, knives... the room was musty. No Hostel International discount.

• phaymie2371
  • England, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017
7.7

Really nice hostel with good kitchen and great breakfast. Only issue is there is not alot of atmosphere which is a shame for such a nice hostel.

19th Apr 2017
8.0

We only stayed here for one night on our way out of Santiago, so we can't review based on too much. This hostel is a good value for the price of a bed, but it's lacking in any sort of atmosphere. It felt very quiet when we were there and the location isn't near much of the action. The staff were kind and accommodating.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
3.1

The staff over charged me, messed up my booking and made me feel like I was hassling them every time I asked a question.

12th Apr 2017

Very good hostel. Excellent, helpful, knowledgeable, respectful staff there for the guests and not themselves. I had a private room which was safe and roomy but musty. Not a polished place but clean enough. Good, genuine traveller's vibe, not a party joint. One downside is location; 20 minutes walk from most tourist action.

• USA, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

The staff was helpful and even though I had been practicing Spanish, I didn't need it because the lady at the front desk spoke wonderful english. I was only there for a couple days, but I met several very friendly folks staying in the hostel that I went out for a drink with. Security was really good as you can only get in if the front desk lets you in or you rent a front door key. The location is a little further from main attractions of the city, but not too far from the metro.

24th Mar 2017
6.9

Classic hostel.

9th Mar 2017
7.7

They offer many tours, but for most of them there are no standard prices, which would be nice to know in order to decide what to do. Overall a good hostel :)