Eco Hostel Reviews

General Jofr� 349B, Santiago, Chile

very clean, vers good showers, big and comfortable bunk beds

This is an average hostel- OK for a couple of nights stay. Staff are friendly and the kitchen was well-equipped. The computer was a bit slow and there was only one, which was frequently in use.When we were there the hostel was very busy and there was only one functioning hot shower on our floor.

i ve just stayed one night. I choose the hostel for the concept and because of the nice reviews. Just 4 blocks from the metro station, breakfast was ok and nice dorm with big bed! Receptionists were friendly and nice... is a quiet hostel, so if u are looking for party this is not the right one...

Great hostel. Relaxed, laid back atmosphere and great staff to help you get around the city. Nice common areas to meet fellow travelers too. If you're arriving in Santiago after a long flight or bus journey this is the perfect place to recover before exploring the city.

Was greeted by friendly staff. Service was great and facilities were always clean. Great and fun hostel. Little difficult to find but it was very comfortable.

• 16th Aug 2014

The best hostel I stayed in during my month of travelling, without a doubt. All the staff spoke multiple languages and were so helpful. They said breakfast finished at 10:30 bit if you were still there chatting with residents and eating they left you to it. The hostel felt like my home, I came and went as I pleased, but they were always around to ask if I'd enjoyed the tour, kitchen and cooking facilities felt like I had my own kitchen, the rooms were so comfortable and clean and safe.

Old building with high roof so it is cold in winter. This is common in Santiago. Rooms are warm at night and heater by reception and tv lounge. Lovely staff and had a really nice BBQ one night.