9.6
Superb 55 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 55 Total Reviews
Eco Lodge Famara Located at Camino Las Laderas 21, Famara, Lanzarote.
Spain
Lanzarote Spain 35558 Camino Las Laderas 21, Famara
96% 55
29.1055390 -13.5489420
    Rooms available

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
11th Dec 2016

Eco Lodge is the perfect place to stay in Famara. I believe it must be the best place to stay in the entire island! Isabel is so so so nice! She helped us with everything and has a really positive energy! The house is even better than the pictures and the view is really really stunning. Everything is clean and organized and good to know that the house works on green energy! Couldn't be happier with the place :)

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Dec 2016

I thoroughly recommend the Eco Lodge. The location and views from the lodge are absolutely stunning. I love how everything is powered naturally through wind and solar energy. I stayed at several places during my visit in Lanzarote and the Eco Lodge was my favorite. Isabel is a wonderful host and pays great attention to making sure that everything is spotlessly clean, and that all the guests are comfortable. Thanks Isabel, I hope to return sometime again!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Nov 2016

I LOVED my stay at the Eco Lodge in Famara. Perfect for travellers who want to get away from the large tourism areas and have some independence! Would definitely recommend and hope to return. Thank you Isabel!