Eco Lodge Pakowhai

6.9
Good 38 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2017

So long as it's a back backers you are after then this will suit you. My visit was during the winter so the grounds were muddy. It was not spotlessly clean, but the floor, benches were mopped and wiped daily. It was lovely and warm both in the kitchen & lounge and my room.

• England, Female, 41+
8th Jul 2017
5.1

Over priced for what it was especially in winter staff ok but was going to put us in a room with bunk beds which was much cheaper then what we paid wondering if he had all the details All night we had to listen to what we can only think was a generator Pot holes in the driveway /road leading up to reception BIG ONES

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Cute place, tiny bit far out from Hastings. Really nice owner, ready to advise you on everything to do. Free apples and a lovely Woodburner in the kitchen to keep you warm :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017
2.9

This place is absolutely disgusting. I walked in to a check-in office full of everything from hammers and power tools to license plates. The owner couldn't find my booking confirmation or my keys. My room smelled bad. One of the employees lived in the room as well and her belongings were everywhere. It didn't even look like the room was cleaned. I only had a comforter that smelled. The kitchen, bathroom, and lounge were all utterly disgusting. DO NOT RECOMMEND.