8.5
Fabulous 711 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 711 Total Reviews
Eco Pampa Hostel Located at Guatemala 4778, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires 1425 Guatemala 4778
85% 711
-34.5858422 -58.4250354
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016
7.7

Nice and social hostel. Staff were helpful in allowing me to change rooms when I was bunked with a loud snorer. Staff were not always approachable, however, so I found myself asking other backpackers info/directions/recommendations.

• interstellarbec
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Nov 2016
7.4

The hostel and staff were lovely and the atmosphere was great in the living area. Particularly loved the terrace rooftop, however the kitchen facilities were pretty bad, and the smoking area was directly outside our dorm, which wasn't great. Would not recommend the 8 bed dorm, as was very dark and basic (unfinished concrete floor) although the smaller rooms upstairs looked a lot better. The security was very good with staff always at reception and a safe room to leave bags. Brekky was good too.

• bengoschnick6936
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

We loved this hostel. We stayed in 3 hostels in BA and this was our favourite by far. Mainly due to it being in Palermo, the coolest area of the city. It had a great social vibe, awesome staff, a cool bar tender, awesome roof top terrace and decent kitchen. We had a private room which was fine. Wifi was excellent and the layout of the hostel made it super social. If you want to experience the coolest area of BA where the locals hang out and not feel so much like a tourist, stay here

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

I couldn't rate Eco pampa any higher. I'm a regular visiter of this hostel. It's in a fantastic location in Palermo. It's got a great social area I've made a lot of friends in this hostel. If you want to escape and want some alone time you can go out to the roof top of the hostel it's got some nice views up there. And best of all it's the staff in the hostel that really make it. Everyone is super friendly and very helpful. This is the first hostel I would book in BA

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
6.9

Bathrooms were often quite dirty with flooded floors. Communal area is nice and there are often people around. Good breakfasts but quite small kitchen with limited equipment. Good location for Palermo, but a good half hour subway ride from the historic centre.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.4

Great location located in the heart of Palermo and a super close walk to great bars, restaurants, cafe's and boutiques! Not very far from the metro and the botanic gardens. The staff are super nice and helpful too! The kitchen is a little small and under equipped and the lockers in the rooms are terrible (there are better ones downstairs). Breakfast is basic but abundant!! Overall, the hostel was fine.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
19th Aug 2016

Cool hostel with amazing rooftop terrace. Great location, right in the heart of Palermo Soho with cafes and restaurants on every corner. Staff were very helpful. Room was small but great value for money.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

This hostel was fantastic. The location is awesome, the staff friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere chill and easygoing. Breakfast was good, and beer is for sale right in the hostel. The room was very clean, and quiet at night. Though they made a mistake with my booking, they honoured my price and moved me to a better room. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

I'm a regular visiter of ecopampa, I'm always happy when I go and never have a problem with the service. Mario in particular always makes me feel like I'm at home and makes my stay easy and enjoyable!

Hi Ciara! It's always a pleasure to have you with us! Thank you very much for this lovely comment. Mario and all the staff hope to see you again very soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016
8.0

Excellent location. Close to the boutique shops in Palermo Soho and good restaurants. Staff were helpful. We had a private room on the 3rd floor which was nice and quiet, although could have been cleaner. Breakfast was very good, above hostel average for sure.

Hello Oliver, thank you very much for your feedback! We are very glad to know that you had a good time. Please know that we are doing daily efforts to get all areas of the hostel as clean as possible. We sincerely hope to see you back in Eco Pampa Hostel!