Eco Pampa Hostel Reviews

Guatemala 4778, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great place to stay in Palermo! Extremely helpful and pleasant staff especially Veronica who went above and beyond. Gold star for her :) Location is good - 10-15 min walk to the metro, super close to a lot of great restaurants and supermarkets, shopping, laundromat and cafés. Only issue that would have bumped up my rating for this place would be to fix the leaky toilet in the female dorm and cleaner shower walls/floors which were slightly clogged. Breakfast and coffee is good here for a hostel!

We loved our stay! The only problem we had was with the leaking toilets/showers. At times our bathroom was completed flooded with water and that is not something you expect from an eco-conscious hostel.

Great hostel with a nice lobby, great breakfast and conveniant location. They have a nice terrace although the view is limited. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Eco Pampa Hostel was a great place to stay. The facilities are clean and location is great, only blocks away from bars, stores, and restaurants. Only downside, getting hot water in the shower was a hit or miss...sometimes it worked, sometimes i didnt :/

It is located in a really nice area called Palermo with great food and nightlife. Would not recommend this place for single travellers or if you want to party as it's very hard to meet people as the hostel did not organise or promote anything. Being in the best nightlife area they did not organise anything for even a Friday and Saturday night,. The staff were nice but not very helpful as they gave us poor information which led us to closed or booked out activities which was frustrating.

Great place, great location.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Really enjoyed my stay in eco pampa, great vibe from moment I walked in, staff very friendly in a genuine way. Lobby area very hip and cool more like a boutique hotel than hostel. Great roof garden also and easy to meet people.

Eco Pampa is in a very good location in the Palermo neighborhood. Clean, good security into the building, nice common area to meet other travelers and large TV projection. The only things that could be improved are that there is very little hot water in the shower (probably because alot of people are using the water in the morning) and the lockers in the dorms need to be fixed so more of them can actually lock and you can keep your stuff secure. Overall I would stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Great time at the hostel, the staff is friendly and the location is conveniently near Plaza Italia subte stop. Would come back for sure.

Great experience and guidance from the staff, really good prices, nice atmosphere and many other things. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of 'bidet'. I highly recommend it.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Eco Pampa is in a very good location in Palermo, very easy to walk to good bars, restaurants, and the underground at Plaza Italia. The hostel itself is very cool, has a great lounge downstairs with comfortable places to chill out, chat to people, watch the big TVs. The rooms were very clean, and the showers very good with hot water. Breakfasts were excellent and the best I have had throughout my travels. Would stay there again.

The atmosphere, friendly staff and hot showers make this a perfect second home in Buenos Aires. Went their for the World Cup and had a blast.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really secure hostel located in Palermo Soho. Cool staff. Not too much atmosphere when I was there..low season maybe?? But the worst was that I never had any hot water in my "ensuite" bathroom, which then had a broken toilet and we had to use one on another floor and I asked if I could be charged the price for a non-ensuite bathroom and was told "you can have 2 coffees at breakfast instead"??? My bed sheets had holes in them and the kitchen does not have a curfew so it is noisy at night.

Very chilled out atmosphere, was dead quiet but that is to be expected in Palermo. Staff were friendly with a good breakfast. Having a seperate bathroom for each dorm was annoying

The location in Palermo is excellent. The staf is helpfull and the Breakfast more than good.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels