Eco Pampa Hostel Reviews

Guatemala 4778, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of the best hostels in Buenos Aires

Great staff, great location! Really enjoyed my stay.

We really enjoyed our stay at Eco Pampa! It was in a nice area in Palermo and we felt very secure - you must be buzzed into the building, then again up through the doors to the rooms! Comfortable clean beds, towels & good breakfast and wifi. The computers upstairs were really useful! The only bad thing I would say is that the kitchen is very under-equipped! If the hostel could just invest in some new utensils & cutlery then it would be great! Would reccomend.

Good hostel in central located Palermo. The rooms are small and not all have attached toilets. No room keys so anyone can walk in your room. Great location and great friendly staff.

The lounge area is very nice, breakfast was good, and the area is very nice, Palermo is the place to stay when in Buenos Aires!

Hi! Thank you very much for your review! Cheers! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Great and very secure location in Palermo. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Hello! Thank you for your review! We hope to receive you again soon! Cheers! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

I really liked this place. The staff were really friendly. Breakfast was excellent and the whole atmosphere of the place was really great. I love how they make such a large effort to be enviromentally concious. Would stay again for sure.

In generql very good hostel. Kitchen is very poor though, not well equiped qnd tiny. Patio on the roof is nice but no table. Rooms could be better equiped with hooks, shelves and bed were very poor. The dorms bunks are very noisy and mattresses very unconfortable. Super clean hostel and great staff.

I really liked this hostel. I stayed there for a week and it was the last stop after my 3-moths vacation. The facilities were great, staff very nice and the breakfast with neat variety. The roof terrace is amazing. Location is also the best in Palermo. Definitively would reccommend this hostel in Buenos Aires!!

LOVED this place! The female dorm was great because it had it's own bathroom. I met really great people there and I think that's why it was worth the money for me. Breakfast was good. Place was clean. Bar was basically unused, but there are many places in the area to go out and have a drink. Biggest issue: kitchen didn't have glasses or really much at all to cook. I like to cook myself to keep my travel costs down, but this made it not as confortable for me to feel at home.

Eco Pampa feels like my home from home in Buenos Aires. The staff are incredibly friendly and very helpful, even to a demanding and spoilt gringo like me. The communal area is massive, and there`s a fantastic roof garden, which is the best spot to chill. The bathrooms can get a bit busy during the morning, but the place is kept really clean. A very professionally run and well organised hostel, with an excellent location in the heart of Palermo Soho. Highly recommended

not bad, good staff and the owner is hahhht...rooftop needs to be fixed up a bit with better facilties and more space...also a midnight curfew up there would be good as I stayed in the top room (11) and it's noisy outside when there are people partying...

This hostel is fantastic. Location is great, in the heart of Palermo close to all the pubs, bars and clubs but at the same time in a quiet street. Staff was really helpful and the atmosphere was great. A big bonus was that wireless was available almost everywhere in the hostel. They have a cosy rooftop and travelers would gather there playing the guitar (which they have available at the reception) drinking and singing. If I ever go back to Buenos Aires I'll definitely try to stay here again.

The hostel was the perfect place to stay in Buenos Aires, it has a nice and familiar atmosphere, I felt immediately at home. The staff was very helpful.

Hello!! Thank you for your review ! we hope to receive you again soon!! Best wishes :) Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Very nice place! Atmosphere is good, neighborhood is great, all is very clean and safe. Would definitely recommend it!

A great hub for ur adventures in Buenos Aires! The location for is perfect, right in the hear of Palermo walking distance to "Burger Joint' and "Cabernet" the two best restaurants in BA. The staff are very nice and helpful, William spins sick house music while working & may take you out for the night of your life if your lucky. Paula makes sure there is hot coffee when you get up! The lounge area is very spacious and the door rooms are secured behind another set of locked doors. Do it!

• 24th Jan 2014

Hi our friend! Thank you for your words! really nice to have guests like you!! Best wishes! :) Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Had two kinds of id and credit card and debit that matched, but no passport so they wouldn't allow to stay despite paying for the room in cash and was denied a refund. I've stayed at several other hostels in BA that had no problem with my forms of id.

1 2 Next » last »