Eco Pampa Hostel Reviews

Guatemala 4778, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Eco Pampa is right in the heart of Palermo Soho, which makes it the perfect location to experience Buenos Aires. You certainly won´t get bored here. The staff are really friendly and helpful, allowing you to get the most from your time here. The facilities are really good, and the roof terrace is a delight on a hot evening (so almost all summer). The hostel also makes an effort to recycle. Eco Pampa is very social, but is not really a party hostel, it´s more a place to relax in this hectic city.

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are really glad that you enojyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon ! Regards! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Great location, close to gym, laundry, supermarket, Palermos bars and restaurants and close to the metro at Plaza Italia. Fan in the room was making a terrible noise but otherwise all good! Breakfast is simple, but good. Staff is helpful and very friendly. A nice place with one bathroom per room, which is great! Would go back!

I really liked the big common room. Its really big, theres air-con, nice furniture, powerplugs, bookexchange and at night its a great place to drink the first couple of beers. The roofterrace is small but also a nice place to hang out. I met great people. Breakfast is allright. The kitchen and bathroom does not have taht standart and the dorm (8 person) I stayed in was crowded and some of the other guest really inconsiderate. All in all I would still recommend it

Rooms were clean and tidy but some toilets could have been fresher. The AC in the room was really nice!!! Staff was lovely and very helpful. The biggest con was the kitchen, no supplies what so ever!! If the kitchen would have been fully complete my rate of the facilites would have been a lot higher because overall the hostel held a high standard!

Hi! Thank you for your words! We are sorry for the kitchen supplies, we are improving that aspect allready. We hope to receive you again soon! Kind regards! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

This was the second time I stayed at Eco Pampa. If you want to enjoy life, meet a lot of good people from all over the world, stay at the best location in Buenos Aires and experience the nice atmosphere, then stay here. The staff instantly becomes your friends and in a few days they are like your family. This is a hostel where people talk to each other, I have experienced the opposite at some other hostels. A lot of good veg. restaurants around. Thanks for the good times! /Mikko from Stockholm.

Thank you very much!!! We hope to receive you again soon!! Cheers!! :) Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Absolutely loved the vibe here...for a hostel this place is very clean, very classy with a quaint early 1900 century feel to it. The owners are very good communicators and staff very pleasant and accommodating. I would, without a doubt, recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Buenos Aires. The location is perfect as well!! Roof top terrace with herb garden at sunset and yoga mat...then later, wine chat?! Need i say more??!!

Cool hostel when there is a good crowd. But it's in a great location in Palermo so if you're with friends it's ideal! Pros: - location - get room with AC all good - good staff - roof terrace Cons: - Kitchen had barely anything to cook with - computers are useless without access to USB slots - only 2 toilets for the 4 dorms!

we had the double room w private bathroom and it was big, clean and had air-conditioning (I think the dorms don't). breakfast is nice, kitchen for use very small, some of the staff unfriendly and not very helpful. but the location is great!

A really cool vibe with lovely staff. Well designed communal area with attention to detail. The Christmas tree made from Books was a nice touch, and an example of how Eco Pampa is well suited to the arty Palermo area. I disliked how our private bathroom was on the other end of the floor, all the private bathroom keys get passed through countless hands which is unsanitary.

A wonderful hostel, beautifully decorated, with a superb location and a nice crowd of people! Would definitely stay there again!

Hello!! Thank you very much!! Come back soon!! Cheers! :) Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

Very good vibes and people. I instantly liked this hostel, the atmosphere is great and the staff feels like your family. The location is great, its in the centre of Palermo. This is a hostel where it is very easy to meet new people. Good times!

Hi our friend! Thank you for your review!! Come back soon!! Best wishes from Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

if i get back, i"ll stay on eco pampa

• 22nd Dec 2013

Hello!! Thank you for your review! We hope to receive you back soon!! Best wishes Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

There was only 1 socket in a room with 6 beds and it was difficult to charge camera. I went to bed one evening with only 1 other person in the room and woke in the morning with other beds filled with girls that had been out clubbing for the evening and had come into the room at 5am. There was a guy in one of the beds and it was a female only room. I don't believe Hostels should take people in who are having a night out on the town, it is not safe for genuine hostel stayers.Toilet blocked lots

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Austria

Hi, This is a kind of accommodation with social mood and young atmosphere,to know and adapt the other people who are travelling. Specially if you are in a dorm, in your case maybe you prefer relax and stay quiet we recommend you a private room. Besides it was a shame that you didn’t say to us about the guy who slept in the female dorm, cause we could fix it. We apologize for failing to your expectations and the service you expect. Thanks for your review, we work to improve every day.

- Good location - Cheap: Room was incredibly hot, hostel refused to turn on AC over night or during day - Staff not as helpful: There are other alternatives to what staff advises. For instance, I had to really push and research independently on cheaper shuttle bus offerings to the airport. There are also for instance free walking tours around the city but none of this is advised. Not as knowledgable or as wiling to share compared to other hostels I've stayed at in Buenos Aire

Hi, Respect to the ac, we turn it on at night cause we work with sustainability measures. About the transfer, we feel responsible for your destination and specially when you have a schedule. In addition, there are many tours to offer in Bs As and we can’t offer all of them. We offer those that we know and are sure that you ll have a great time! We apologize for failing to your expectations and the service you expect. Thank you for your review, we work to improve every day.

GREAT location right in the heart of Palermo Soho, near lots of great restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping and close to the parks. Also close enough to Santa Fe Av - main avenue with many bus lines and subway stops. I really like the surrounding area and atmosphere. Inside the hostel is good too and staff are helpful. However the 8-bed room is DISGUSTING. A super-strong stench of BO, no windows or ventilation. I actually could not sleep in here and had to move to the 6-bed room which was better

I really enjoyed my stay at eco pampa hostel. Very relaxed atmosphere, great vintage interior and lovely helpful staff who speak both spanish and English. Met some fantastic people there to hang around with and ended up staying for 10 days instead of my orginally planned 5 days. Would definitely recommend the place. Already arranged my next stay. The hostel is based in a great safe neighbourhood with lots of restaurants, cafes and little shops. The subte on Plaza Italia is also closeby.

Hi! Thank you for your review! Really nice to met you ! We hope to receive you again! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

great hostel! proper full showers, helpful staff, perfect location if you want to be stationed in palermo. gracias!

Hi! Thank you for your review! we hope to receive you again soon ! Eco Pampa Hostel Staff

It was a really good stay in one of the nicest areas of BA. We had the double room and it was great.

Palermo SoHo is a fantastic neighborhood. Very close to cafes, parks, public transit. We stayed 7 nights and were happy with small private room (double bed + ensuite). Clean. Quiet at night. Rooftop was a great place to relax. Highly recommend staying at Eco Pampa

Cozy hostel with perfect location. Best meat-place just across the street - Don Julio. Order the "lobo" and a bottle of red wine, best way to start your Buenos Aires stay.

• 18th Nov 2013