Eco Pampa Hostel Reviews

Guatemala 4778, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Some good things about the hostel: its location in Palermo; staff are friendly and helpful; free kitchen and wifi; large communal areas for meeting people; decent breakfast. Some bad things: not sure whether it was deliberate but on three occasions the staff tried to give me less money than I was due when exchanging US dollars for pesos; the bathrooms don't lock and their floors were constantly wet; dorm rooms are cramped; noisy early morning building work. Would I stay there again? Probably.

Eco Pampa feels like a real home for 6 days! I really enjoyed the time, the friendly people I met ( backpackers and staff ) and the good location. I would say that the Eco Pampa is the best hostel I've visited so far. The place to be in Buenos Aires!

Overall. Really impressed. Cool building just 10 mins walk from plaza italia station and 10 mins walk from the main bits of Palermo. Nice friendly staff who are happy to help. The best breakfast I have seen on my travels by a mile with fresh fruit, amazing cakes, fresh bread, cereal etc. Clean modern rooms. Only tweaks would be having a lock on the bathroom doors and bigger bins for toilet paper! There was a good party on the Saturday night at the hostel, the drinks however were not cheap.

LOVED this hostel! I think one of the coolest hostels in BA! Nice neighberhood and location in Palermo. Really lovely (little) rooftop and nice common area with bar. Nice, friendly, awesome and good English speaking staff. I highly recommend this hostel!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

A lovely hostel that has everything you need. Many tour options available and the friendly staff were able to facilitate a great stay in Palermo. The location was sensational, so close to so many great bars, cafes and restaurants. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. There was a charming rooftop garden and the reception/lounge area was really cool and a fine place to chill. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels in Buenos Aires

Great staff, great location! Really enjoyed my stay.

We really enjoyed our stay at Eco Pampa! It was in a nice area in Palermo and we felt very secure - you must be buzzed into the building, then again up through the doors to the rooms! Comfortable clean beds, towels & good breakfast and wifi. The computers upstairs were really useful! The only bad thing I would say is that the kitchen is very under-equipped! If the hostel could just invest in some new utensils & cutlery then it would be great! Would reccomend.

1 2 Next » last »