Eco Resort Chiang Mai Reviews

109 Bumrungrad Road, Tombon Watkate, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Mixed feelings about this hotel ... I never complain about anything usually but I was quite disappointed with the service and a couple of staff members at this hotel .... the first room I was put in the bed was still dirty from the last guest and the hotel didnt seem to know this so I moved rooms to another with much annoyance to the staff member who said it was because i arrived too early !! And I was made to carry my bags back and forth untill they got me a clean room !!

Beautiful resort in the jungle of Chiang Mai! Only drawback is for the dorm rooms, they only have two keys, so security isn't great because you have to keep the door unlocked if you're in the dorm. The location isn't too far from the city center - about a 20-minute walk. Well worth it. Beautiful jungle resort!

Keep up the good work.