8.0
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Eco Resort Chiang Mai Located at 109 Bumrungrad Road, Tombon Watkate, Muang, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai 50000 109 Bumrungrad Road, Tombon Watkate, Muang
80% 150
18.7956554 99.0080595
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Amazing pool and gorgeous landscaping. My only complaint was that the free breakfast was not very good (but hey, it's free) and there was one woman on the staff who was pretty unwilling to help me and very rude. Other than that the staff was great, beds were comfy and the place is gorgeous. Definitely reccomend!

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
5.4

Deeply unsatisfied by resort's staff and surveillance. My shoes were stolen the first night. I asked front-desk to check CCTV camera footage. Cameras are terrible at night because of the angle and lighting at the dorm entrances. At checkout, I saw a notice sign that resort will be responsible for lost/damaged guest property up to 5000 Baht. Front desk had not clue about it. Someone over the phone said I would have to file police report, which the front desk should have known and told me sooner.