Ecohostel Andromeda Reviews

Bargiekaai 35, Gent, Belgium

The hostel is amazing and the organic thing being done there is refreshing. The lady working there is the sweetest human.

So quirky being on a boat. Very clean and great breakfast. Great rooms. Wish we could of stayed longer.

Eco hostel was great!! The owners were very nice and very accommodating!! So fun staying on a boat in the canal!!! Thanks for a great stay:)

Loved the concept for the hotel. Owners made sure I had everything I needed.

All round excellent hostel, great location, great staff I had a great time 😀

Ecohostel is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Although it is a little further from the city centre, it's not a big deal as it's a straight forward walk (past the best frites). Breakfast was delicious, beds were comfy and clean, very chill vibe. It was fun just to hang out there. I mean, it's on a canal boat- what's not to love? You also feel like you're doing something good for the environment staying there. Great Hostel, would definitely recommend.

Only a few minutes from the nearest tram stops, and not a very long walk to downtown, but in a quiet/low traffic area. The breakfast and wifi were good, and the showers and room were clean. Generally a great place to stay, and I would stay here again.

Gray experience to stay in a boat, it's just amazing ! Waking up having breakfast on chill room and read book. Then go to the board enjoying the lazy morning drinking coffee,perfect place to spend a day at. I love it!

Everything was amazing. I literally have no complains. Distance from the center or train station is not an issues for me because i like walking but there are transport options. It was clean, beautifully designed and renovated, it has lots of personality and you can feel it was made with a strong idea behind. On top of that, the owners are welcoming and pacient in explaining everything related to the boat. I highly recommend the place, loved it!

WE LOVED ANDROMEDA!!! It was a totally unique experience staying on a riverboat. A wonderful organic, fare trade breakfast is included. Fantastic to sit up on the deck and enjoy the morning and evening sun. It's admittedly a 45 minute walk from the train station (though you can also take a tram more than half the way). Once there, getting into the old town is easy. We'd definitely go back and recommend it to others!