Ecomama Reviews

Valkenburgerstraat 124, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Was a really nice stay.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Portugal

Absolutely loved ecomama! Am 100% gonna come and stay here again, the vibes were so chill and inviting and the staff were so nice they made you feel really welcome-

• 31st Jan 2016

Amazing facilites and rooms. But as a solo traveller this was the wrong place to stay. If I was with a friend or in a couple this place would be my go to. Felt like I was staying at a friends ridiculously expensive and cool warehouse loft or something. The rooms and bathrooms are super clean and warm. The atmosphere was dead. Not the place to stay if you want to meet other travellers and party.

Although the room is not really what I expected, but still a lovely place to stay. The bathrooms are clean, and the atmosphere there is chill. The only thing I don't like is that our room has no window and heater. Hard to know is that day time our night time, got over slept twice during the trip lol

I loved it! Great staff, great hostel. Very clean and beautiful. Will come again!

The very cozy living room with a nice kitchen let you feeling like at home. The hostel is locatet just behind a lovely modern café with lovely breakfast and cakes!! Our double beed room was small but very lovely decorated! We enjoied our stay at Ecomama's very much and would come back sometimes!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The living room is really cosy, and makes the meeting easier with other travellers.

• 28th Jan 2016

An interesting place to stay, geared toward the younger generation. Clean and nicely decorated. Not as stark as most hostels. A good place to go with a group of friends.

• 28th Jan 2016

Such a great hostel, wish I could've stayed for longer! Nice facilities and common room where it was easy to make friends, the staff were so friendly and helpful, gutted I was only there a short time

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is very relaxed and homy. Even found it hard sometimes to get out and explore the city due to how cozy it felt there. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Iceland

Such a great place I wish I was there longer!

• New Zealand

Amazing place, everything there about sharing! Giving a feeling of home! Doesn't matter who you are or where you coming from!!

• Israel

Great Atmosphere! There is a group activity every night and it is very easy to meet people :)

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Excellent Hostel! Great shower. Nice friendly staff. Only thing - room I had was located literally right next door to the reception. That felt like no privacy, but only a design flaw in my opinion.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

really nice place, not too far off the beaten path and not a crazy giant industrial hostel. a funky feel to it and a great place for people looking to discover the beautiful parts of amsterdam.

Amazing staff (Ester), they helped us alot in finding things and guiding around the city... The way they treated was much appreciated. Good location and very neat and your each & every cent is worth staying over there, if I visit Amsterdam again, mama I will be back to you and stay over there... ECOMAMA...

• 16th Jan 2016
  • India

Feels like home

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Better than I could've imagined, such a perfect hostel appropriate to the environment. Cool, friendly, chilled. with great vibes and incredibly friendly. Amazing!

• 11th Jan 2016

I Looooooove this hostel!! kitchen is a dream. mood of the place is awesome and common areas are superb, staff super friendly and helpful. rooms are just ok but you're going to want to spend all the time on the common areas.

Ecomama is a beautifully set up hostel. The atmosphere is perfect and people just tend to congregate in the main area. The tee pee is so awesome and the staff and people that stay there are amazing

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7