Econolodge Reviews

48 Freeman Rd., Williamsville, Buffalo, USA

Pretty decent hotel. Went there with a group of friends, the beds are for 2 people, if going in groups prepare to share it.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This place is ok if you like sleeping and being scared of beg bugs at the same time. I mean, we didn't have some but there was a dead whatever insect in my bed. We totally got what we paid for. It's close to the naiagara falls for which we came and that's a plus. The staff is nice but not too friendly (you won't see a smiling face)

I was placed in a smoking room ( they said I had requested smoking ) I don't remember being asked and I would NEVER have requested it. The room smelled of smoke and booze.....yuk! All in all, it was okay for the price. Under $100 for 2 nights. Easy to find. Close to restaurants and shopping.

• 20th Jun 2014