Econolodge Reviews

48 Freeman Rd., Williamsville, Buffalo, USA

The air conditioning in our room didn't work. It would go on for 5 minutes then shut down. It was 90 degrees outside so we were not impressed. In the morning we went for breakfast and there was a busload of Asian guests. What pigs. One man didn't ask if he could b sat down at our table anyways. We were trying to hold the seats for my kids who were still in the room. I have never seen people eat so much food in my life. It turned my stomach.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

nice staff, but would not recommend it. left after 1 night (of a longer term booking)

I stay here frequently. The Econolodge may be a bit old and dated, but you know what you're going to get every time: a comfortable bed, shuttle service to and from the airport, secure parking, free breakfast -- all for the best price in the BUF airport area.