Econolodge Reviews

48 Freeman Rd., Williamsville, Buffalo, New York, USA

I had booked a four bed suite and upon arrival was told "we don't have those". They had no idea about hostelworld.com and were NOT understanding or accommodating. I never write bad reviews or get upset but I was really frustrated that I was in charge of booking four beds for four grown women and we didn't get that at all! They told me I could "pay for another room" if I wanted two more beds. Booooooo. Not ok.

This place was fine for a motel near the airport. They win points with the free airport transfers, but be aware that the service stops after 12:30 a.m., so if your flight is delayed (like mine was), you are out of luck. I was also a little disappointed that the breakfast finished so early.