Economy Hotel Reviews

5 Klisthenous, 10552 Athens, Athens, Greece

Great staff, clean room, quiet, good breakfast. Very pleased.

Nice cheap hotel. 2 star standard with a good breakfast buffet in the morning. Some of the female recption staff were abit moody.

We had a really good stay at the Economy Hotel. The staff was really helpfull and friendly. The room was very nice and the breakfast was good. The best was the free internet! No complains from here.

Just what I was looking for: comfy and clean bed and excellent location; thin walls though as I could hear every toilet flush next door. The staff is really friendly and helpful.

Helpful friendly staff. Speak excellent English and offer useful advice. Location good for Metro to port and airport. Central for sight seeing, shopping etc. I have booked again for later date.

For those days staying this economy hotel felt like being taken care. Staffs are really nice and explain everywhere we have to visit in athens as soon as me and my friend got there. Location is more than perfect by walking. Breakfast was just fine, room