Economy Hotel

Superb 375 Total Reviews
Superb 375 Total Reviews

8th Aug 2017

Great place to stay. Literally a hotel - but don't let the word economy fool you, this place is nice. An incredible deal as well. Not far from all the stops; they organize transport and directions, etc. Stay here!

3rd Aug 2017

We loved our stay here! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly making it worth every penny. We stayed for four days and thought the rooms were nice, the location was ideal for quickly walking to main sites and the metro , and our private room felt secure. Definitely a great deal for the price!

• Australia, Female, 41+
20th Jul 2017

Good clean basic hotel within walk of 2 metro stations. Very obliging staff on front desk- the room cleaners do not speak much English. Big bus has a stop just outside this hotel which we found perfect with our 2 day bus pass. Bathroom small but ok for short stay. good hot water! Nice breakfast.

24th Jun 2017

Great hotel. Super friendly staff who were able to answer questions and give advise about places to go. Easy walk from the metro.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, my room was was great, only minor issue was screen door out to the balcony had a hole in it but I just kept the glass doors closed so this was no issue. Staff were always welcoming and helpful and ready to give directions and suggestions. I want to especially mention how great the free breakfast is, plenty of breads, fruit, yoghurt, cereals, tea, coffee and fresh juice, there was something for everyone! Within walking distance of nearly all the main attractions.

• kerryannes728
  • England, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2017

Great location and breakfast

20th May 2017

We had a great experience here! The hotel is a short 10 minute walk to the Plaka, and close to all the main attractions. Easy access to metro stations nearby, although I would recommend walking instead. The staff was very nice and helpful! For the price, this hotel is hard to beat!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st May 2017

I just left Athens on the 4th of May and all I can say is I wish I never left. They made my stay incredibly amazing. I have nothing bad to say about them. They helped me by telling me where the best places to go to and where to go for a beer with an amazing site. The location of where they are as well was a complete bonus too, 10 minutes to one of their famous squares for souvenirs and Hadrian's Library and the Arcopolis! or 10-15 minutes to National Archaeological Museum. They made it amazing!!

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2017

Very clean rooms and great customer service. The breakfast was good and the maid service was great. The hotel went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. They are basic rooms, but we didn't plan on staying in the rooms much as we were there to see the sites of Athens. A very family friendly hotel and the value for the money was very good. Our only concern was the 'Sex Shops' located across the street. We really didn't want our kids to see that.

30th Mar 2017
8.0

I couldn't get my laptop connected to their wifi because of the type of security they use. I talked to the manager but he was not very helpful and when I told him if I couldn't get it to work I'd have to change hotels, he was nonchalant. He made me pay a one night penalty for checking out early.