Economy Hotel

9.0
Superb 357 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, my room was was great, only minor issue was screen door out to the balcony had a hole in it but I just kept the glass doors closed so this was no issue. Staff were always welcoming and helpful and ready to give directions and suggestions. I want to especially mention how great the free breakfast is, plenty of breads, fruit, yoghurt, cereals, tea, coffee and fresh juice, there was something for everyone! Within walking distance of nearly all the main attractions.

• kerryannes728
  • England, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2017

Great location and breakfast

20th May 2017

We had a great experience here! The hotel is a short 10 minute walk to the Plaka, and close to all the main attractions. Easy access to metro stations nearby, although I would recommend walking instead. The staff was very nice and helpful! For the price, this hotel is hard to beat!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st May 2017

I just left Athens on the 4th of May and all I can say is I wish I never left. They made my stay incredibly amazing. I have nothing bad to say about them. They helped me by telling me where the best places to go to and where to go for a beer with an amazing site. The location of where they are as well was a complete bonus too, 10 minutes to one of their famous squares for souvenirs and Hadrian's Library and the Arcopolis! or 10-15 minutes to National Archaeological Museum. They made it amazing!!

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2017

Very clean rooms and great customer service. The breakfast was good and the maid service was great. The hotel went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. They are basic rooms, but we didn't plan on staying in the rooms much as we were there to see the sites of Athens. A very family friendly hotel and the value for the money was very good. Our only concern was the 'Sex Shops' located across the street. We really didn't want our kids to see that.

30th Mar 2017
8.0

I couldn't get my laptop connected to their wifi because of the type of security they use. I talked to the manager but he was not very helpful and when I told him if I couldn't get it to work I'd have to change hotels, he was nonchalant. He made me pay a one night penalty for checking out early.

5th Feb 2017

I went in not sure what to expect from a hotel as bland sounding as "Economy Hotel", but was seriously impressed by the quality experience I received. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, even printing out our return flight tickets for free and going out of their way to ensure we knew how to get to the airport on time for our early flight. Decent wifi, too. It was a no-frills room, but sizable and comfortable. Only downside was so few outlets (two, and one was halfway up a wall).

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Dec 2016
7.7

My daughter and I stayed here 4 nights between Christmas and New Year. As other reviewers have said, the staff is VERY helpful. They often gave us directions or information before we headed out for sightseeing. They set up a taxi to the airport for an early flight to the airport and gave us a bag breakfast twice when we left early. Awesome people! Breakfast was fine. The room was fine. A good place to keep our stuff and sleep. Showers were hot. Bed was comfortable, there was a needed heater!