Economy Hotel Reviews

5 Klisthenous, 10552 Athens, Athens, Greece

Great staff, clean room, quiet, good breakfast. Very pleased.

Nice cheap hotel. 2 star standard with a good breakfast buffet in the morning. Some of the female recption staff were abit moody.

We had a really good stay at the Economy Hotel. The staff was really helpfull and friendly. The room was very nice and the breakfast was good. The best was the free internet! No complains from here.

Just what I was looking for: comfy and clean bed and excellent location; thin walls though as I could hear every toilet flush next door. The staff is really friendly and helpful.

Helpful friendly staff. Speak excellent English and offer useful advice. Location good for Metro to port and airport. Central for sight seeing, shopping etc. I have booked again for later date.

For those days staying this economy hotel felt like being taken care. Staffs are really nice and explain everywhere we have to visit in athens as soon as me and my friend got there. Location is more than perfect by walking. Breakfast was just fine, room

excellent people! I recommended

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Mexico

The staff was really helpful, he just gave us a map and marked everywhere we should visit and told us everything about that places.Also, breakfast was awesome.

The Hotel is amazing, good price, excellent staffs, nice rooms, everything works so well, i truly recommend the hotel!

Friendly staff. Good breakfast! Fantastic value for anyone travelling on a budget. 25min walk from the acropolis!!!

It was very kind hotel.In addition,I want to stay!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Japan

Thank you for making my stay in Athens a great one! Would definitely recommend you to my friends.

This is a very decent hotel, no-frills, but the room is clean, it has everything needed, the staff are super helpful and there is a solid breakfast (some fresh fruit and vegetable would be nice though). Some people advise against the Monastiraki-Omonia area, but the hotel is almost exactly on the main street next to the town hall so actually there is nothing too bad about the neighborhood, and it is very well connected to everything, whether you need to get to/from Airport or Pireas or whatever.

Very good price. Would likely stay here again.

My only issue was the breakfast. Small bugs were in the cereal. Beyond that great place.

Really helpful staff, safe environment, safe surrounding area and only about 5/10 mins walk from the main Monastiraki square!

It's a great budget hotel, staff super friendly and helpful, breakfast was good. Rooms were amazing. It's 10 minute walk to plaza and about 15 to the acropolis. Worth staying here.

Great place! Location is close to the heart of Athens, making the acropolis a 20-30 min walk. Everything was clean and a/c worked well. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special. The other note (and maybe this is standard in Athens) is that you turn your key in to the front desk every time you leave the place ... I was not used to doing this, but it did not pose any problems. Overall, great value and I would stay again for sure.