Economy Hotel

9.0
Superb 352 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2017

Very clean rooms and great customer service. The breakfast was good and the maid service was great. The hotel went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. They are basic rooms, but we didn't plan on staying in the rooms much as we were there to see the sites of Athens. A very family friendly hotel and the value for the money was very good. Our only concern was the 'Sex Shops' located across the street. We really didn't want our kids to see that.

30th Mar 2017
8.0

I couldn't get my laptop connected to their wifi because of the type of security they use. I talked to the manager but he was not very helpful and when I told him if I couldn't get it to work I'd have to change hotels, he was nonchalant. He made me pay a one night penalty for checking out early.

5th Feb 2017

I went in not sure what to expect from a hotel as bland sounding as "Economy Hotel", but was seriously impressed by the quality experience I received. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, even printing out our return flight tickets for free and going out of their way to ensure we knew how to get to the airport on time for our early flight. Decent wifi, too. It was a no-frills room, but sizable and comfortable. Only downside was so few outlets (two, and one was halfway up a wall).

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Dec 2016
7.7

My daughter and I stayed here 4 nights between Christmas and New Year. As other reviewers have said, the staff is VERY helpful. They often gave us directions or information before we headed out for sightseeing. They set up a taxi to the airport for an early flight to the airport and gave us a bag breakfast twice when we left early. Awesome people! Breakfast was fine. The room was fine. A good place to keep our stuff and sleep. Showers were hot. Bed was comfortable, there was a needed heater!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

The staff are incredibly helpful and kind. There is always someone at the front desk 24 hours willing to give you directions, advice on what to do, book a tour for you, or order you a cab. The location is perfect as it's directly in the middle of the Acropolis, Parliament, and National Archeological Museum and only a 5 minute walk from great shopping.

• USA, Female, 31-40
24th Nov 2016
8.0

GREAT location! We were able to walk everywhere. The room was exactly as described and was what we expected for the price. The front desk people were not very helpful or nice. The lady who works there talked down to us and was not friendly.