Economy Hotel Reviews

5 Klisthenous, 10552 Athens, Athens, Greece

This is a very decent hotel, no-frills, but the room is clean, it has everything needed, the staff are super helpful and there is a solid breakfast (some fresh fruit and vegetable would be nice though). Some people advise against the Monastiraki-Omonia area, but the hotel is almost exactly on the main street next to the town hall so actually there is nothing too bad about the neighborhood, and it is very well connected to everything, whether you need to get to/from Airport or Pireas or whatever.

Very good price. Would likely stay here again.

My only issue was the breakfast. Small bugs were in the cereal. Beyond that great place.

Really helpful staff, safe environment, safe surrounding area and only about 5/10 mins walk from the main Monastiraki square!

It's a great budget hotel, staff super friendly and helpful, breakfast was good. Rooms were amazing. It's 10 minute walk to plaza and about 15 to the acropolis. Worth staying here.

Great place! Location is close to the heart of Athens, making the acropolis a 20-30 min walk. Everything was clean and a/c worked well. Breakfast was adequate but nothing special. The other note (and maybe this is standard in Athens) is that you turn your key in to the front desk every time you leave the place ... I was not used to doing this, but it did not pose any problems. Overall, great value and I would stay again for sure.

Great value for money. Room was basic but had a fridge and the A/C worked well. Wi-fi was good and staff helpful. AND breakfast was AWESOME!

The facilities are well kept. My room was cleaned daily, sometimes twice. I'm always provided fresh towels and the bed is always made. Breakfast could use some improvement, but hey, it does the job and it's more than enough to hold me over until lunch. The staff is so friendly and is very quick to offer suggestions as to what to do around the city. The WIFI access is superb. The location is okay. It's about a 10 minute walk to the closest metro, but the walk is relatively safe.

The staff is amazing, very helpful and kind day and night. The bathroom is a little bit tight, but the other facilities are very good. The breakfast is really good.

Great place to stay and better than I expected ! It was a perfect location in Athens at it is close to all of the major sites! Wonderful breakfast is included as well!

• 23rd May 2014

Prepare a breakfast for us at 5 in the morning was really kind! I've never seen it before

We stayed just 1 night with my wife&baby. The hotel was good, clean, secure and kinda quiet. They prepared sofa for our baby with free. But the lady on the desk was little bit inconsiderate. 1st day after check in, I tried internet from room, it was even connected to the wireless. I tried to explain to the lady, but she didn't wanna understand, insistently mentioned about the code. While we checking out, still internet problem. So we couldn't use it in very cricitical time. I left so upset.

great help from Janis- the receptionist thank you

Recommended! Awesome place. Extremely cheap for what you get. You're 5 minutes by foot from the main square, and 15 from the Parthenon. The breakfast is included and really good for the price. The staff was always present and ready to help. They knew about all attractions, provided maps with their own advices included, and remembered everything about us (arrival time, and transportation used, etc.) All in all, this Hotel really helps optimize your trip to Athens.