Economy Hotel Reviews

5 Klisthenous, 10552 Athens, Athens, Greece

Great service at front desk

• 4th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

The staff was really nice and polite and the bedrooms were really confortable. It's close to the center.

The Economy Hotel is a perfect budget hotel. The rooms are clean and facilities work just great. The street itself that the hotel is located on is nothing special but it is within walking distance to the best parts of Athens for restaurants, shopping, site-seeing and bars. The best part of the hotel is the staff. I have never stayed in a hotel where the staff were more friendly and willing to help. They provided us with above and beyond information for what we asked. Amazing.

• 12th Aug 2015

I love my stay in Economy Hotel. I arrived at the mid night and the staff was always there to help you. They are very friendly and helpful. I got all neccessary information from them and it is enough for me to visit Athen. The hotel is close to Monaskirita square and Omonion Metro station, just 5 minutes walking. It is very clean with good facilities, nice breakfast included. I left hotel very early morning for Santorini and hotel staff even prepared packed breakfast for us.

The staff at the front desk were very helpful with navigating the city and even offered a charger for my phone when I said I had forgotten mine.

Nice stay at Economy Hotel, Athens. Great location : metro line straight from/to the Airport, reasonable walking distance from the archeological sites or the main places to visit in the city or even to get on the tram and get away from the city for a few hours if you wish!

Breakfast good for price, room a little smelly on arrival-second day much improved, staff in mornings and on arrival very good and gave us lots of information about the area

• 9th May 2015