Economy Hotel Reviews

5 Klisthenous, 10552 Athens, Athens, Greece

We stayed just 1 night with my wife&baby. The hotel was good, clean, secure and kinda quiet. They prepared sofa for our baby with free. But the lady on the desk was little bit inconsiderate. 1st day after check in, I tried internet from room, it was even connected to the wireless. I tried to explain to the lady, but she didn't wanna understand, insistently mentioned about the code. While we checking out, still internet problem. So we couldn't use it in very cricitical time. I left so upset.

great help from Janis- the receptionist thank you