Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

Amazing facility and HOT WATER. Also the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel to someone who is looking for an hassle free time in Cusco

We enjoyed the hostel as it was nice and central, the showers were hot and the hostel was very clean the only down side was the staff, they were all so rude and when you asked for something they seemed to lazy to help. One staff member seemed helpful one time and I think that was because the boss or manager was next to her.

Gracias mis amigos!

• 4th Aug 2015

Very good hostel! Everything was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and the staff was very helpful! Also the nicest showers I've had in times. Keep up the good work!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Rooms were comfy and the hostel had a great atmosphere. However, the staff seemed rude and reluctant to help. Breakfast was always late meaning two out of three mornings I missed out because I had tours booked.

Beautiful hostel!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

The bed we're comfortable and warm. The showers were too small. The breakfast was good but the hot breakfast came out in too small of batches. The wifi was very slow and didn't work often. The building and facilities were very nice. The staff wasn't very helpful.

• 27th Jul 2015

Grumpy staff and a constantly late breakfast meaning I often missed out as I had day tours to get to. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

I had a great experience there. Staff were really kind to me. I got sick and Gregorio got to prepare some tea for the stomach a couple of times. Denis, Pamela, Cinthya, Yenivel, ppl that work there truly made a difference in my trip. The hostel is super close to the main plaza. They offer a delicious breakfast and free coca tea (u will need it). PS: Try to stay downstairs. It's not nice when u are not used to the high altitude and have to carry ur luggage. PS2: I wouldn't trust in the laundry

Amazing hostel and great service. Thanks for a wonderful stay :)

• 4th Jul 2015

Excellent place to stay while you're visiting Cusco. Great staff and very good with services such as tourist information or tours to touristic places. I recomend it without doubts.

Amazing staff, atmosphere, common spaces, and very clean with great vibes! Kudos!

Overall, this hostel was in a great location and was very clean. The staff was not very friendly to me. I'm not sure if it was because I arrived at 9pm. The rooms were clean and it was a good value for the money, but it had a very young crowd. I stayed at another hostel for 2 nights and would go back to that place before staying here again.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Immaculately clean. Always hot water. Good inside and outside areas to relax in.

• 25th Jun 2015

This was an awesome hostel! Everything was very clean and the staff was accommodating in all situations! My only complaint was that the wifi never worked. Overall, would stay here again!

This is a beautiful hostel with plenty of amenities. It is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is easy to meet people here. The staff are good and are very good about providing safe free storage of your stuff while you are trekking. The two negatives I will say is that it is VERY COLD in this hostel and the wifi is terrible. There is also very poor lighting in the rooms. They have a lot of cool common space though and it is very clean and friendly.

Pros: - Excellent location; central to everything - Good atmosphere; live music at bar - Incredibly comfortable beds - Lockers in room w/ plugs inside Cons: - Continental breakfast/food from restaurant is mediocre at best - Wifi is touch and go - Showers don't include a change area; unideal for unisex bathrooms

• 19th Jun 2015

Overall the eco packers was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful. There is a bar that offers good & cheap food and drinks. Plenty of places to hang out and meet people. My only complaint is the wood floors are really noisy, so it may be difficult to fall asleep (light sleeper so) before 11 if you are tiered from any day trips. Recommendation is to bring ear plugs and you will enjoy your stay.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Really great, friendly staff who speak excellent English. Cool courtyard area with a firepit that provides fun space for socializing. However, the open space concept makes the whole place cold and drafty. Luckily they have space heaters in the private rooms which were helpful for us. The location is not great, but also not terrible. About a 10 min walk to the main Plaza del Armes.

Great place to stay - highly recommend it! Laid back atmosphere - good to chill for the day if you're slowly acclimatizing, but also a good base point for doing anything in and around Cusco. Included breakfast, amazing staff, great beds - can't say enough. My friends and I extended our stay here a few days since we loved it so much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4