Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

Overall, this hostel was in a great location and was very clean. The staff was not very friendly to me. I'm not sure if it was because I arrived at 9pm. The rooms were clean and it was a good value for the money, but it had a very young crowd. I stayed at another hostel for 2 nights and would go back to that place before staying here again.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Immaculately clean. Always hot water. Good inside and outside areas to relax in.

• 25th Jun 2015

This was an awesome hostel! Everything was very clean and the staff was accommodating in all situations! My only complaint was that the wifi never worked. Overall, would stay here again!

This is a beautiful hostel with plenty of amenities. It is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is easy to meet people here. The staff are good and are very good about providing safe free storage of your stuff while you are trekking. The two negatives I will say is that it is VERY COLD in this hostel and the wifi is terrible. There is also very poor lighting in the rooms. They have a lot of cool common space though and it is very clean and friendly.

Pros: - Excellent location; central to everything - Good atmosphere; live music at bar - Incredibly comfortable beds - Lockers in room w/ plugs inside Cons: - Continental breakfast/food from restaurant is mediocre at best - Wifi is touch and go - Showers don't include a change area; unideal for unisex bathrooms

• 19th Jun 2015

Overall the eco packers was great. The staff was friendly and very helpful. There is a bar that offers good & cheap food and drinks. Plenty of places to hang out and meet people. My only complaint is the wood floors are really noisy, so it may be difficult to fall asleep (light sleeper so) before 11 if you are tiered from any day trips. Recommendation is to bring ear plugs and you will enjoy your stay.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Really great, friendly staff who speak excellent English. Cool courtyard area with a firepit that provides fun space for socializing. However, the open space concept makes the whole place cold and drafty. Luckily they have space heaters in the private rooms which were helpful for us. The location is not great, but also not terrible. About a 10 min walk to the main Plaza del Armes.

Great place to stay - highly recommend it! Laid back atmosphere - good to chill for the day if you're slowly acclimatizing, but also a good base point for doing anything in and around Cusco. Included breakfast, amazing staff, great beds - can't say enough. My friends and I extended our stay here a few days since we loved it so much.

No complaints! Great hostel!

Great place to stay!

• 29th May 2015

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is very helpful, beds are comfortable, good atmosphere and everything is VERY clean. Strongly recommended!

Great hostel! Beautiful colonial building, comfy beds and enough toilets/showers for everyone, which are kept very clean. Spacious, many common rooms (e.g. living room with fireplace, cocktail bar and inner pateo with table tennis). Food from the bar was great and in-house tour agency quite useful, did salkantay trek with them. Downsides were wifi not working in most places, very slow internet speed from common pcs and seriousness of some staff, who didn't seem very happy in their jobs.

The hostel was ok - it as very clean, and the bar and facilities were really good. We ended up staying here 3 nights, longer than expected. The staff were accommodating to our change in plans, but tried to sell us a double bed in a shared dorm, which was odd - we complained, and were then told this should never have happened!. Other than this, the hostel was good.

Staff were not rude by any means but not necessarily warm or friendly. Facilities are good - lots of showers that are hot, comfy beds and many hang out/chill areas. When I was there the WiFi was terrible but not sure if it's like that all the time.

This place wasn't the cheapest but was very nice. We stayed in a dorm and felt completely safe and comfortable. The vibe is great. Only downfall was the wifi only worked in one random, secluded spot which wasn't great for planning itineraries. Would recommend though!

It was totally ok staying at eco packers. Still it is actually quite expensive compared to other hostels all around in cusco.it was clean and staff was not very friendly,but always ready to help.

Nice hostel, good location, comfy beds, good hot showers but wifi is pretty much non existent.

Really great hostel but the staff let it down. The facilities are very good apart from no communal kitchen. My phone got stolen from my bag but they refuse to even help by talking about it. The day after my phone got stolen we saw a local man, maybe a staff member, in our room at 5am looking around the room and trying to get in lockers. Very weird. But apart from this it's a pleasant hostel.

It was very very clean and the showers were hot. There was not much in the way of security, however I did feel really safe here. Breakfast was great - a variety of different foods every morning for the continental breakfast. The staff were really friendly. Not much of a night scene - the bar was full of locals who we're a bit creepy to be honest. The WiFi was pretty good most of the time. The food from the kitchen was just okay.

Horrible, intermittent, slow wifi but beautiful hostel! Luke warm showers at best but tons of great hangout areas for meeting new people

« first « Prev 1 2 3