9.2
Superb 975 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 975 Total Reviews
Ecopackers Located at Calle Santa Teresa, 375, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cusco Calle Santa Teresa, 375
92% 975
-13.5162937 -71.9810271
    Rooms available

11th Jan 2017
7.7

I think this hostel is overrated. Yes, it's in an interesting building and has a nice courtyard. Yes, the showers are hot. However: Mixed bathrooms that make even me as a male uncomfortable, and they're not always clean. No personal lights/outlets. Everything creaks in the rooms. It's too big to create a nice atmosphere. It's a solid place, but not high-end.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice old building but freezing! I was so cold here. I slept in my clothes and was still cold. There are no indoor communal areas and wifi doesn't work in the dorms (it's a bit unreliable anyway). Floors and bunks are really creaky so hard to get a good night's sleep. My room was on the street side so I was also kept awake by car alarms all night. On the plus side, the staff were friendlier than other hostels I've stayed at recently and you get a free pisco sour!

28th Dec 2016

Our stay at Ecopackers was very accommodating. 7 of us were in a shared bunk room but really didn't spend too much time in it. This hostel has a great, chill hangout vibe. There is an open air center with games, hammocks and tables as well as a bar with cheap food and drink. People from all over the world hung out, imbibed, played cards, and even listened to some live music. We were treated very well by the staff - Yenivel, Pamela, Dennis and Julio particularly.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

We loved Ecopackers! The atmosphere was a lot more relaxed than other hostels we've stayed at, but we met some great people. It's nice that you're close to the city square, yet it's still fairly quiet. Only downside was that I was on the top bunk in a 10 mixed dorm, and when the guy beneath me moved the entire bed shook - not the most comfortable sleep but it does the trick.

• French Guiana, Female, 31-40
16th Dec 2016
7.1

If you need wifi, think twice before booking here, it was almost inexistant during my stay (6days). Beautiful colonial house, quite calm. Showers are the best I've had for a long time. beds are good but impossible to have a full night sleep since many people leave for tours at 3AM. Part of the staff is incredibly nice and dedicated but one guy was in particular totally behind when the ATM caught my credit card, his "help" was totally inappropriate and useless. Also avoid the man at the tour oper

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

Great hostel, friendly staff, close to Cusco plaza.

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
1st Nov 2016

This is a hostel with traditions. Cool patio to hang around in the hot summer days. Well run and clean, dorms are very big but most of the other guests were respectful and it wasn't a problem

• Germany, Male, 25-30
15th Oct 2016
7.7

The hostel is located very close to the centre of town. However, a room to the street is very loud due to the cars running there. So better ask for a room in the back. The tour operator from / in the hostel is quite expensive and not very trustworthy. So if you want to go for a tour in or arround Cusco look for an other operator to book. Breakfast was quite nice and sufficient.

8th Oct 2016

Great environment, friendly people and comfortable beds! Bathrooms are plenty and clean. Would stay again if I am in Cuzco.

6th Oct 2016

Nice and big house very well located. Close to the Plaza de Armas but not in the middle of the noisy area. Staff was really nice and helpful but not all of them speak english. The room was very clean with good and huge lockers with outlet plugins inside. AWESOME BEDS with clean liners. . I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for party, it's a quite place at night, good for resting/sleeping. They do have a kitchen but it's is VERY SMALL. I gave up preparing my own food.