Fabulous 894 Total Reviews
Fabulous 894 Total Reviews
Ecopackers Located at Calle Santa Teresa, 375, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cusco Calle Santa Teresa, 375
89% 894
-13.5162937 -71.9810271
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
6.3

When I arrived I followed someone to my room and that was all the help I received. I wasn't told about walking tours or where the bathroom was or where I got breakfast or how the wristbands worked etc. I wouldn't have minded a little more direction.

• El Salvador, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel, Perfect location (2 minutes walk from the main square) comfortable beds, food at bar was ok. All the staff is very friendly, special mention to Yenivel, Pamela, Denis and Gregorio. They were always ready to help me, big thanks to them!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Very nice hostel with an excellent location. The staff is friendly, the facilities are clean, and the price is excellent. The breakfast that's included is generous, and you can also get extras, including very good omelets, for just 5-8 soles extra. Highly recommend--I would definitely stay again on a return to Cusco!

• adrielle
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8.0

The hostel was clean, and I couldn't t have picked a better location. It was only 5 mins walk from Plaza de Armas! My only issue was the staff still messed up my reservations, *despite me CONSTANTLY RECONFIRMING 1mo, 2wks, AND 1wk BEFORE my trip.* I reserved a 4-bed dorm 3 MONTHS IN ADVANCE, and they kept saying everything is good and confirmed until I arrived. I ended up staying in a 10-bed dorm for a portion of my trip because a 4-bed dorm was no longer available.

29th May 2016

By far one of the best hostels in Cusco, if you are looking for a good party this is the place, you can get beer and food at a great price, highly recommended.

29th May 2016

Great hostel & staff.. travel desk Pillar is awesome. Was bit worried about western union deposit requiremt..no worries! Booked train to macchupicchu (prior), sacred valley & city tour when I got there. Taxi pick up was convenient. make sure they take the hostel world deposit from your bill..large locker in the room, free beer when u arrive. Some room has double glass door! Will stay here again. Check out cafe morena for food.

28th May 2016
7.7

Big hostel in a decent location, quite expensive for what you get though. Beds were comfortable and dorms were split up so didn't feel like 18-bed dorms. Wi-Fi was pretty dodgy and only really worked in the courtyard if at all, which seems to be the way in Cusco in general. Bathrooms were communal which was a bit strange for a hostel of this size. Overall, not a bad hostel though

26th May 2016

Good hostel overall

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th May 2016

Good place. They will help you out with any questions you have. Do laundry next door, it's half the price. Spent quite a bit of time there.

9th May 2016

Great place to chill. Not much atmosphere but it fit my needs as I was going for a trek. The beds are so comfy!