Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

Good hostel, well run, clean

The best hostel that I stayed in in Peru, hands down. Clean to a fault, helpful people, beautiful building, great location next to the center of the city.

My stay in the Ecopackers Hostel in Cusco was absolutely great. I liked the cozy atmosphere, the really big beds with extra large blankets and at last the great staff. Pamela and Denis, the guys at the reception are doing a great job und have always a smile in their face. If you need help, just ask them, they will help you! ;-) I would definitly come back! A great hostel in a great city! Thanks so much!

Great location to stay in Cusco. Good breakfast and very nice place to taste a soup (good price) and to enjoy live music at the weekends. By the way, always has a warm coca tea. The staff are very kind and helpful. Special thanks to Denis, Maria, Cesar, Gregorio and Luiz.

• 29th Jul 2014

I emailed Ecopackers before I left to make sure they had my reservation. They said that they did not. I emailed them the receipt from booking with hostelworld. They said they did have my reservation. When we arrived they had no idea we were coming nor could they find the reservation. Luckily they still had room for us. We were not the only people with reservation problems.

• 28th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels, I've ever stayed at.

Great Hostel! The next time I visit Cusco, I will stay here again!

Close to main part of town, clean and showers were usually hot. Runs an excellent walking tour each day other than Sundays with Luis who is an amazing tour guide. Beds were clean and comfortable. Good range of ages, not just full of young backpackers looking to get drunk every night

The place is fine but nothing special. If you're lucky, you'll meet people but it's almost too large. Staff are fine but not very friendly. I arrived in the middle of the night, after a Macchu Picchu tour and they wouldn't let me have access to the storage ro to get my bag! Laundry is over-priced too (as, I suspect, are the tours but I didn't book with them). It also took over an hour one evening, with numerous requests, to get the hot-water re-filled- not fin when you have an early start!

Great location. It's a big hostel but still manages to keep a cosy feel and people are not up all night making noise. Great beds and clean bathrooms, with male v female privacy. Breakfast room is dark and breakfast average. Their travel company went all out to help me book several bus journeys.

The building was wonderful and quirky. Originally 16th C, two storeys around two courtyards. The first, larger courtyard is good for lounging & getting wifi reception. The second courtyard has a (rather small) kitchen. . Nice cinema-style room for watching TV and movies. Dormitories spacious & clean, but not enough sockets or wifi reception. Some petty theft & noise from guests in dorms The reception and travel agency staff were neither particularly friendly, nor particularly unfriendly.

The best hostel I've stayed in Peru! We spent 2 nights on arrival and tried to extend our stay but was fully booked, we came back a few days later due to the atmosphere, a little pricey but it's worth it, showers always hot, food is decent and at a good price! Friendly staff that are willing to help out with any issues. In house laundry service but I found cheaper 1 minute down the road. If I'm ever in cusco again I'll defiantly book here again!

Very clean hostel - bathrooms, toilets, rooms and linen all very clean. Rooms were spacious, locker size was perfect for my 60l backpack. Great facilities in the hotel including wifi, atm and computers. Breakfast was OK but all we got was bread and guacamole plus drinks. Great common spaces for socializing including an indoor tv room with fireplace.

• 20th Jun 2014

Nice and large hostel! Big common areas, ok bar-area, rooms are ok-sized. Location is great!

Amazing food for the competitive prices, comfy beds and a beautiful building. The staff were very helpful but not all very friendly.

• 18th Jun 2014

Nice hostel with inner pub and working hot showers! Good choice for Cuzco.

This place was amazing! Hot showers with excellent water pressure, in house restaurant and bar with reasonable prices, and overall friendly atmosphere, we had a great time staying here!

Overall really nice hostel. Not really a party atmosphere so it was a bit hard to meet new people but if you're with a group it's a great place to stay. The food in the restaurant and the breakfast were all excellent. Wifi was good but you needed to go to the courtyard as it didn't work in the rooms. Overall, really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back!

Good hostel, quiet and proffesional

A great hostel with great facilities, friendly staff and a good location. Nothing bad to report.

« first « Prev 1 2 3