Ecopackers

Superb 988 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 988 Total Reviews

20th Feb 2017

GREAT HOSTEL. SUPER CLEAN BATHROOMS. We showed up late in the night due to our train, I was beyond sick with 103 fever, when we arrived the gentlemen at the front desk was very helpful, we initially reserved room in an 11 bed bedroom, we asked because I was sick and constantly having to go to the bathroom that we needed a private room. They didn't have any, but he was able to accommodate us due to the situation and put us in a 6 bed bedroom by ourselves. The staff here is great

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
3.1

1. Sand in bed. 2. Incorrect and substandard food orders. 3. Noise is really awful. Car alarms, blasting music and bells 4. EcoTravel tour was poor. No tour guide when promised, mistakes with bookings, transfers were poorly organised (stood in rain and not there). 5. No pool table when advertised. 6. Forces to check out early. 7. Nothing ecological 8. No table tennis in rain - man shouted at us. 9. Non-locked rooms. 10. Poor staff service all round 11. No wifi in rooms.

• AndreWilkinson
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Ecopackers is located right near the centre and makes it easy to get anywhere you want. It was always clean and the staff did a great job keeping the place running. The price is very reasonable for everything you can get while you're there. I recommend this place to anyone staying in Cusco. I felt safe and secure the entire time I was at ecopackers and it had a great environment for meeting new people!

7th Feb 2017

One of the best hostel in Peru. If you like quality hostel that is it. They have really good facilities. If you search party hostel go to Loki or Wild Rover, but if you want center quality hostel this is right choise..

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

Looooved this place! Have stayed at a dozen hostels and it definitely stood out. Clean! Spacious! Comfy beds! Beautiful atmosphere. Delicious breakfast and an awesome bar. Loved it!

20th Jan 2017

Why would you stay anywhere else? Right near the main square, another EcoPackers in Aguas Calientes for when you go to Macchu Picchu, Super Bilingual Staff that was amazingly friendly. Great atmoshpere, BBQ's, Clean facilities. Highly Recommend. Stay at Ecopackers

11th Jan 2017
7.7

I think this hostel is overrated. Yes, it's in an interesting building and has a nice courtyard. Yes, the showers are hot. However: Mixed bathrooms that make even me as a male uncomfortable, and they're not always clean. No personal lights/outlets. Everything creaks in the rooms. It's too big to create a nice atmosphere. It's a solid place, but not high-end.

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice old building but freezing! I was so cold here. I slept in my clothes and was still cold. There are no indoor communal areas and wifi doesn't work in the dorms (it's a bit unreliable anyway). Floors and bunks are really creaky so hard to get a good night's sleep. My room was on the street side so I was also kept awake by car alarms all night. On the plus side, the staff were friendlier than other hostels I've stayed at recently and you get a free pisco sour!

28th Dec 2016

Our stay at Ecopackers was very accommodating. 7 of us were in a shared bunk room but really didn't spend too much time in it. This hostel has a great, chill hangout vibe. There is an open air center with games, hammocks and tables as well as a bar with cheap food and drink. People from all over the world hung out, imbibed, played cards, and even listened to some live music. We were treated very well by the staff - Yenivel, Pamela, Dennis and Julio particularly.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

We loved Ecopackers! The atmosphere was a lot more relaxed than other hostels we've stayed at, but we met some great people. It's nice that you're close to the city square, yet it's still fairly quiet. Only downside was that I was on the top bunk in a 10 mixed dorm, and when the guy beneath me moved the entire bed shook - not the most comfortable sleep but it does the trick.