Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

One of the best hostels, I've ever stayed at.

Great Hostel! The next time I visit Cusco, I will stay here again!

Close to main part of town, clean and showers were usually hot. Runs an excellent walking tour each day other than Sundays with Luis who is an amazing tour guide. Beds were clean and comfortable. Good range of ages, not just full of young backpackers looking to get drunk every night

The place is fine but nothing special. If you're lucky, you'll meet people but it's almost too large. Staff are fine but not very friendly. I arrived in the middle of the night, after a Macchu Picchu tour and they wouldn't let me have access to the storage ro to get my bag! Laundry is over-priced too (as, I suspect, are the tours but I didn't book with them). It also took over an hour one evening, with numerous requests, to get the hot-water re-filled- not fin when you have an early start!

Great location. It's a big hostel but still manages to keep a cosy feel and people are not up all night making noise. Great beds and clean bathrooms, with male v female privacy. Breakfast room is dark and breakfast average. Their travel company went all out to help me book several bus journeys.

The building was wonderful and quirky. Originally 16th C, two storeys around two courtyards. The first, larger courtyard is good for lounging & getting wifi reception. The second courtyard has a (rather small) kitchen. . Nice cinema-style room for watching TV and movies. Dormitories spacious & clean, but not enough sockets or wifi reception. Some petty theft & noise from guests in dorms The reception and travel agency staff were neither particularly friendly, nor particularly unfriendly.

Very clean hostel - bathrooms, toilets, rooms and linen all very clean. Rooms were spacious, locker size was perfect for my 60l backpack. Great facilities in the hotel including wifi, atm and computers. Breakfast was OK but all we got was bread and guacamole plus drinks. Great common spaces for socializing including an indoor tv room with fireplace.

• 20th Jun 2014

Nice and large hostel! Big common areas, ok bar-area, rooms are ok-sized. Location is great!

Amazing food for the competitive prices, comfy beds and a beautiful building. The staff were very helpful but not all very friendly.

• 18th Jun 2014

Nice hostel with inner pub and working hot showers! Good choice for Cuzco.

This place was amazing! Hot showers with excellent water pressure, in house restaurant and bar with reasonable prices, and overall friendly atmosphere, we had a great time staying here!

Overall really nice hostel. Not really a party atmosphere so it was a bit hard to meet new people but if you're with a group it's a great place to stay. The food in the restaurant and the breakfast were all excellent. Wifi was good but you needed to go to the courtyard as it didn't work in the rooms. Overall, really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely go back!

Good hostel, quiet and proffesional

A great hostel with great facilities, friendly staff and a good location. Nothing bad to report.

Great place to stay - perfect location! No locks on the doors though so anyone can walk into your room! I also left my trainers in the room :(

Maybe the best hostel i've been to so far in Peru!! clean bathrooms, hot showers, nice staff,comfy beds, friendly people stay there...what more could you want?

Really enjoyed eco-packers! No complaints. Great location, very helpful staff- they answered all my questions and called a secure taxi for me the morning I headed out. I will certainly recommend them to anyone staying in Cusco!

Was a really nice place, a shame the hot water wasn´t working while i was there, otherwise very good.

Staff were helpful, friendly and were able to understand my very bad Spanish (they also spoke some English which was better than my Spanish!). Dorm room was clean & tidy, bed was comfy, free breakfast was good too! Great location, near enough for convenience and generally quiet - there is a bar onsite so if you are going to bed / getting up early to trek you might want to take earplugs (ironically it was much quieter all other nights I was there!) Bathrooms with warm showers.

Nice place, great location and good facilities. Recommended place to stay in Cuzco. The only downside was that smoking is permitted in the nice courtyard.