Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

Great location! Friendly staff and very clean bedrooms and facilities. Hot water! :)

Best hostel in Perú.

Definitely lives up to its reputation. Having endured some pretty nasty hostels while traveling around South America, Ecopackers was a great treat. The rooms were cozy and beds were super comfy and warm. The bathroom facilities were great with hot showers (although only at certain times of the day). The breakfast was delicious and cheap. The only issue we had was with the staff - be weary of anything related to transportation (taxi/bus)

Good hostel, well run. Comfortable beds, secure lockers, helpful staff, loved the open fire place...would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic Hostel, Great Location very close to everything but far enough away to be quiet and peaceful!

It was a good place to stay in Cusco before the Inca Trail

the bracelet everyone has to wear during the stay is terrible. please find a different solution, we are grownups not dogs. What was great is the safe ATM in the hostel courtyard.

It seemed to be a pretty happenin' hostel; I only stayed one night, but it seemed like a cool place to hang out for a few days. They had an awesome bar area, and at the time offered a free Pisco Sour welcoming drink, which was awesome! There were plenty of bathrooms, and main common area/courtyard had a cool feel to it, a good place to relax. That being said, it could get a little on the noisy side with everyone having fun, so if thats not your thing... I would recommend.

Good hostel, well run, clean

The best hostel that I stayed in in Peru, hands down. Clean to a fault, helpful people, beautiful building, great location next to the center of the city.

My stay in the Ecopackers Hostel in Cusco was absolutely great. I liked the cozy atmosphere, the really big beds with extra large blankets and at last the great staff. Pamela and Denis, the guys at the reception are doing a great job und have always a smile in their face. If you need help, just ask them, they will help you! ;-) I would definitly come back! A great hostel in a great city! Thanks so much!

Great location to stay in Cusco. Good breakfast and very nice place to taste a soup (good price) and to enjoy live music at the weekends. By the way, always has a warm coca tea. The staff are very kind and helpful. Special thanks to Denis, Maria, Cesar, Gregorio and Luiz.

• 29th Jul 2014

I emailed Ecopackers before I left to make sure they had my reservation. They said that they did not. I emailed them the receipt from booking with hostelworld. They said they did have my reservation. When we arrived they had no idea we were coming nor could they find the reservation. Luckily they still had room for us. We were not the only people with reservation problems.

• 28th Jul 2014