Ecopackers Reviews

Calle Santa Teresa, 375, Cusco, Peru

We stayed here both times we passed through Cusco. this place has everything less than a block from a popular plaza, the bathrooms are likely the best hostel bathrooms Ive experienced, always clean w great showers. comfortable beds, large lockers with outlets inside. very helpful staff, Luz in the tourism office was very knowledgable. Breakfast was always more than just bread and jam, and the bar/restaurant was good. On the downside I guess the WIFI is sometimes iffy & guest kitchen a bit small.

A great selections of spots to hang out in the common areas- I loved the open air courtyard. The location is great, right near the main plaza, but far enough away to feel a little secluded from the hustle and bustle. I would stay here again!

The location is perfect. Smack dab in the middle of the city. The bar/kitchen/free breakfast is really convenient. The rooms are clean and comfy. The staff is incredible, especially Pamela and Yenivel, those ladies were truly spectacular! Everything about this place is just perfect. Totally going to use this place as my base next time I'm in the area!

Great hostel but not perfect, still worth staying at. Staff are okay, some are nice and friendly others are alright. Wifi could be better but it is good at certain times of the day or when there are less people using it. Also the wifi at the bar area seem to only turn on at night time, and when it does it works well. I would have to say though that the beds were one of the most comfortable beds I have stayed in, and the 16 room dorm isn't as bad as it sounds. Great hostel overall!

Nice hostel. Big rooms. Good beds. Very clean. Friendly personal.

Amazing facility and HOT WATER. Also the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hostel to someone who is looking for an hassle free time in Cusco

1 2 Next » last »