Ecotel Vilnius Reviews

Slucko Str. 8, Vilnius, Lithuania

We stayed here for three nights on our honeymoon and found a surprise bottle of bubbly on arrival. Our flight arrived late in the evening and the hotel arranged a reasonably priced airport transfer for us. I have coeliac disease, which means I can't eat gluten and staff kindly helped me work out what I could eat from the impressive buffet breakfast.

The hotel is well located. There was a good assortment of food & fruits for breakfast, and service was efficient. However, we were irritated by the attitude of the receptionists when we arrived, who refused to believe that we had booked the room despite showing our printed documents. We were saved by the arrival of a third receptionist who checked us in within a few minutes. The receptionists who had given us did not apologise for their errors and rude attitude. The shower’s drain was blocked.