Ecotrip Hostel Ubatuba Reviews

Rua Dom Joao III, 573, Centro, Ubatuba, Brazil

Really near both bus stations to Rio and SP, and the local one for buses to the beaches (also very near the coast). Staff were great, we got a lift to one of the further away beaches one day. Kitchen was basic but fine, eating area nice, room was good but shower was luke warm and bathroom got wet and gross easily.

Really nice hostel! Staff was EXCELLENT! Location was good, right near the bus station. Good value for money! Nothing bad to say, fully recommend :)

First off, the location was excelente. It is 2 blocks from the supermarket, 4 blocks from the bus terminal, and 3 blocks from the nearest beach. The hostel has all the ammenities needed, and the kitchen is very clean. I was also surprised at the cleanliness of the bathrooms because that´s what i´m most picky about. Lastly, I was very satisfied with the amount of travelling tips I received from the staff. It made the experience more valuable.

I spemt there 4 nights and i had a great time..really nice hostel. The staff is really nice they give u all the infos u need amd u get the feeling of being in a big family. It s also a place where u can easily relax cause there s not too much noise. When we were there there was also a caipirinha night organised by the hostel with a really cool girl from Canada who was deejaing and singing. Breakfast is also really nice with fruits juice cake bread and coffee. What else could i say..nothing

Very very basic. The night was cold and the hostel dind't have blanket.

Dear Carlos, thank you for sharing you impressions about us, we would like to comment that our tarif at the time was only R$20, of course we are a basic hostel, but stil we offer 100% cotton linen, swimming pool, wifi free, breakfast included and guest kitchen (not really very very basic for R$20). We have brand new blankets at the reception, the guests can ask for it. Still we will work harder to improve!

We stayed here last year and really loved it, so we returned with my mum and aunt. Everything was more or less the same - really lovely, laid back staff and a very relaxing environment. The morning we were due to leave I talked to a staff member I hadn't seen before (Alex) about left luggage. I thought I asked about in a clear and concise way, he thought I was rude. From then on it was awful - ended with him swearing at us, aggressively, saying he would black list us from Ubatuba. Horrible

We are really sorry you were upset. Alex is a great guy, it was probably a misunderstanding. Our guests happiness are very important for us. You are not black listed and welcome to came back!

Nice fireplace.

they could take more care of the facilities, wasnt very clean and staff wasnt the best.

This is our first complain abou cleanliness and staff, we will work harder to satisfy all our customers. Thanks for choosing to stay with us!!

The staff were amazing.......couldnt do enough for us!!! The location was good too,near the centre, the dorm was clean and comfy. while we were there it was very very quiet and so there was little atmosphere. The kitchen was good too and the pool was unusable while we were there but looked good

Very friendly hostel with walking distance from the water. Clean rooms and wifi is not fast but OK. The staff is really friendly! Would stay here again!

great spot to stay. staff absolutely fantastic. vry chilled hostel and great town. love ubatuba x

• 1st May 2012

Thanks Shae!! It was a pleasure to have such special guests. You are awesome guys and the hole ECOTRIP is missing you...lol Thanks again for the review!!! Camila e Malú

Basically the hostel is really nice! The staff is kind, the cooking facilities need to be completed (pans and bowls), the cost benefit is worth it! Travelers should use the room's lockers, it is very important to keep the belongings safe during the trip!

loved my stay there. the staff knows the area pretty well so it helped organize my days. breakfast is pretty basic but the kitchen is fully equipped and the supermarket is close by. this hostel is pretty central there so you can easily get anywhere from there. I definitely recommend this hostel , it's good value for money for money and the staff is great and helpful.

very low key place, pool is not fantastic but when there is 92 beaches close by, its irrelevant.

We really enjoyed our stay at Ecotrip. The staff was excellent, and the hostell was nice. We recommend it to everybody!

The guys were really welcoming and seriously so helpful with anyhting we needed. Great info on Ubatuba and helped us find some of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen. Really cool vibe, was chilled most of the time but had a great outoor kitchen and pool so everyone can get together for a rodizio and few capirinhas! Didnt want to leave in the end as met really cool people and malu an the other girls working there were awesome. great place to stay.

• 14th Feb 2012

Awesome hostel for the cash... awesome character, chill vibe, its a big old villa that has been converted into a hostel... has awesome outdoor kitchen with BBQ, pool, decent free breakfast, many spots to chill out and for a good price.. Also the staff are really helpful for planning your days here in Ubatuba... plus its close to the centre plaza (all the shops), very good location, its not touristy here... highly recommended

The staff was very friendly and helpful, the gave us a lot of tips on where to go and what to do. The energy in the hostel was amazing and I felt like being with friends. I would definitely recommend the hostel to others!

I really loved it, really clean, great atmosfere and the staff were amazing speacially Alessandra ;) Strongly recommend it!!!

Es el mejor lugar para veranear!!!!! La gente es super copada!!! Es lo más!!! Se lo recomiendo a todas laspersonas que quieran pasar por Ubatuba y llevarse el mejor de los recuerdos!!!! GRACIAS ECOTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ángeles

• 25th Jan 2012