Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse) Reviews

3F, 367-15 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I stayed at Ed House for three nights and it was great! is a small hostel, always clean with comfortable beds, there is a good atmosphere. As a solo traveler I enjoyed hanging out with other guests and I have to thank the staff for supporting me in my 2 AM check-in due to a delayed flight. :)

Felt more like a home than a hostel, located in a central area of Seoul nightlife and near subway stations. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

It was great. I hope to visit here again if I have a chance.

• 9th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent place to stay!!! The owner is super kind.

I had a great stay at ED house. The place feels more like a home than a hostel. They require you to take your shoes off before entering, which I actually appreciate. The shower is a bit cramped, and there isn't much in terms of facilities. However, the location is prime! I love the Hongdae area and would stay at ED house again.

I had such a great stay at Ed House. The multilingual staff were extremely helpful and easy-going, and they treated me as if I were family. Also located in the heart of the nightlife area. Because the hostel is relatively small, it's easy to meet other travelers in the common room. Definitely recommended.

A bit far from the subway and airport bus stop but in a lively neighborhood. The staff is excellent.

a-ma-zing hostel !! Friendly, clean, welcoming, fun ! One of the best hostels I've ever been in. There's always someone to hang out with, go get some food or just chill out with. Stephane is soooo helpful and nice and the hostel is in a wicked neighborhood. I had tones of fun and met incredible people. just GO there !

I had a lot of fun staying here and made some great friends. Stephane who was working at the hostel was a great host!! The area is fantastic and close to all the bars, restaurants, clubs etc in the university district. I would definitely come back and hopefully next time find the place where they sell the elusive CRONUTS!!!!!!!!

Stephane was amazing! He definitely made my stay worthwhile!!! Kuddos to you, keep up the good work brother

The hostel is conveniently located and the staff are friendly. There is a welcoming feeling as you arrive and the room was really clean and warm. There was even a tablet in the room for guests to use and wifi was available. It was dinner time and the other hostel dwellers were eating a lovely dinner which my friend and I declined on account of us having dinner plans. We were given the address of the hostel in Korean which is really helpful in finding your way back. It was a good experience!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • South Africa

Ed house is a great place to meet other travelers!

Had the most amazing time due to Stephane and Ronny (and Su). I was extremely sad to leave!

• 22nd Oct 2013

We had the best stay at Ed House! We met so many new, amazing people, and the hostel's location can't be beat. It was a vacation I'll never forget.

• 19th Oct 2013