Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse) Reviews

3F, 367-15 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Ed House is incredible! Che is such a cool staff member and was always eager to help me out if I had any problems or questions, and was full of recommendations for clubs and bars etc. The hostel had a really homely feel and the living room area made it very easy to meet other travellers and chat, and the staff were always up for a chat as well. The hostel is very clean and they provide free lockers and laundry! Oh and I loved the rooftop balcony...great place for a beer. Highly recommend it!

• 21st Oct 2014

I still do not understand what is that noise in the bedroom (or just outside the window) that starts every 5 minutes and goes for about 2 minutes, and cycle goes all night and really noisy (about half the noise of a blackndecker and 10x more than a standrad noisy air conditioner)... it only starts at about midnight and stays until morning, what is it for?!? One of the worst nights of my life! Good balcony, though, it is good to stay when you can't sleep...

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Great place to stay, staff are brilliant! Hope to return soon.

Good hostel! A little hard to find the first time if you don't have a map, but a good location in Hongdae. Staff is great - so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Small hostel with decent beds (and privacy curtains!) and a nice common area to meet other travelers.

Time in this hostel was the worst which we spent in Seoul. First, when we went in hostel we knew that nobody didn"t wait us. We recerved twin room, but this room was busy. Nobody tried to explain the situation to us. girls just talked to each other on Chinese. Second, the night we were awakened by the fact that someone was yelling loudly, laughing in the lobby. This is a fun girl who take care of the hostel, and guests. Until we came to express their discontent, no one thought stop it

I had spent great days while staying there. I could meet and talk with other people from a variety of countries. I really wanna visit here again. Finally, staffs there were very kind. Thank you.

Super fun place. Relaxed atmosphere. Very helpful staff. AMAZING location!

We had a great time with our stay because the manager Ms. Che is very accommodating and always prepare breakfast for us even though our stay does not include any breakfast. She made our stay wonderful and we appreciate Korean hospitality because of her.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Philippines
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great and helpful staff, new and clean facilities (not spacious but a bit smaller than others. very "cozy" but not crammed), and a perfect atmosphere to meet other travelers. It's certainly the perfect location for anyone who enjoys the Hongdea area or clubs/drinking. Price is as cheap as you'll find. the rooftop is nice to hang out. Bathrooms are standard for most hostels (usable but nothing special). Overall it's the best small-size hostel that I've stayed at (out of 4) in Seoul!

ED House is not the cleanest hostel I've been, but the staff and people there are friendly enough to make you pass a good stay

Extremely nice hostel, friendly staff and overall a very nice place to stay.

Ideally located and full of friendly people!

• 25th Jun 2014