Eddie's Sea View Rooms Old Town Reviews

U Pilama 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The room was fantastic, although no sea view. Beware using laundry services as these are extremely overpriced.

Edi and his brother Neno are the BEST! Edi gave lots of restaurant recommendations upon check in and Neno helped with the wifi and arranged a car to take me to the airport at 5am. I stayed in a private ensuite room (#7 I think), and it was lovely with a partial sea view. Only complaint is that the shower curtain liked to fly at me during showers, and the bottom of it was a little grungy from sitting in the shower water. But the room was very comfortable and very convenient to the old city.

Edi's sea view Hostel was our best accommodation during our trip to Croatia. It has the best location. PERIOD. It's 2 minutes from the Old Town, and it is better to be outside the old town than in it. Edi and his partners (Lukas) were very very helpful, and very friendly, I highly recommend this place.

Brilliant accommodation in great location within Old City walls (not all of Edi's sea view rooms are actually sea view some are within the old city but if I'm honest I preferred being within the city anyway). Our room was perfectly placed just off the main street in the old city, the room was spacious, comfortable, clean and very well furnished. Edi was helpful and gave tips on what to do in the city. Would recommend and stay here again.

Location, Location, Location and Edi, Edi, Edi says everything!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thank you Eddi for the great hospitality!

Thank you for everything Edi! I will be back soon!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Couldn't have asked for a better welcome to Croatia. We were given a choice of 3 rooms and allowed to pick which one we preferred, then Edi sat with us and ran through a map and all the best restaurants and activities that were nearby. Very welcoming and the location is perfect for wandering around the old town. Thanks Edi!

• 6th Jun 2014

One of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed.

We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Edi's. It is a perfect location right next to the Old City and by the sea so you wake up with a stunning view. Edi himself is a legend - he sat with us the first day and showed us the best spots on a map and arranged a taxi transfer to the airport as our flight was quite early on Saturday. If I ever go back to Dubrovnik, this is DEFINITELY where I will be staying again! Thank you so much, Edi!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts