Eddie's Sea View Rooms Old Town Reviews

U Pilama 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location and Eddie was great with pulling out a map and showing me all the places to go

• 27th Sep 2014

Location is perfect. Eddie is very friendly and helpful. Eddie arranged a ride for us to the airport (expensive for one, but we had 3 people so good value). Driver was good and took pictures along the way.

If you are staying in Dubrovnik stay at Eddies he is fantastic. He showed us all the great places to eat that weren't expensive and were very yummy. Anything you needed Eddie was there to help! Location was superb two minute walk to the old town. We stayed in a sea view room and the view was stunning. Room was nice and clean and had a fridge, everything we needed. When I come back to Dubrovnik I will definitely be staying here again.

The room was fantastic, although no sea view. Beware using laundry services as these are extremely overpriced.

Edi and his brother Neno are the BEST! Edi gave lots of restaurant recommendations upon check in and Neno helped with the wifi and arranged a car to take me to the airport at 5am. I stayed in a private ensuite room (#7 I think), and it was lovely with a partial sea view. Only complaint is that the shower curtain liked to fly at me during showers, and the bottom of it was a little grungy from sitting in the shower water. But the room was very comfortable and very convenient to the old city.

Edi's sea view Hostel was our best accommodation during our trip to Croatia. It has the best location. PERIOD. It's 2 minutes from the Old Town, and it is better to be outside the old town than in it. Edi and his partners (Lukas) were very very helpful, and very friendly, I highly recommend this place.

Brilliant accommodation in great location within Old City walls (not all of Edi's sea view rooms are actually sea view some are within the old city but if I'm honest I preferred being within the city anyway). Our room was perfectly placed just off the main street in the old city, the room was spacious, comfortable, clean and very well furnished. Edi was helpful and gave tips on what to do in the city. Would recommend and stay here again.

Location, Location, Location and Edi, Edi, Edi says everything!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thank you Eddi for the great hospitality!

Thank you for everything Edi! I will be back soon!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Couldn't have asked for a better welcome to Croatia. We were given a choice of 3 rooms and allowed to pick which one we preferred, then Edi sat with us and ran through a map and all the best restaurants and activities that were nearby. Very welcoming and the location is perfect for wandering around the old town. Thanks Edi!

• 6th Jun 2014

One of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed.

We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Edi's. It is a perfect location right next to the Old City and by the sea so you wake up with a stunning view. Edi himself is a legend - he sat with us the first day and showed us the best spots on a map and arranged a taxi transfer to the airport as our flight was quite early on Saturday. If I ever go back to Dubrovnik, this is DEFINITELY where I will be staying again! Thank you so much, Edi!

Experience was really good for us. Edi was really helpful and punctual about things which made our stay really comfortable. Even though there is all kinds of stories going on at least to us they were just rumors. Really reliable and nice place to stay.

Edi is a force of nature! He would be the reason we would tell others about the space. We had wanted a room on a lower floor but there were none available. We understood that and Edi was able to arrange that room for us on our last night. It seems that if you need ANYTHING, Edi knows someone to help you. A great resource. Our initial room was tiny and we had to carefully figure out where to put our luggage so we would not be continually climbing over it. The mold in the shower was not great.

• 7th Oct 2013

The place had a good location and it was very clean. The view of the sea was lovely and Edi was a very helpful person, although a bit rude in some comments. The only problem we had there was the fact that the hot water didn't last long. Two of the girls who I was travelling with had to have cold showers. They couldn't even wash off all shampoo on their head. We spoke to Edi about that and he said that it was our fault because we were having long showers. Disappointing.

I have put my heart on the table for this girls and was very helpful and gave my best to make them happy but I can't help if they stay 1 hour on the shower each and then ask for more hot water.They have booked one room and they came 4 person they lied... they said we have booked 2 rooms but i had one room more left for them...Mrs Thais was very angry from the begin to the end ...probably she never gets happy anywhere...I hope she understands what a word rude means....))))

We loved it and would definitely return. Fantastic location and a quirky comfortable room with everything we could need. Thank you for your hospitality!

• 24th Sep 2013
  • Scotland

The location is very good as it's just besides the old town bus station, but outside the Dubrovnik old town, so we don't need to carry heavy luggage to climb stairs inside old town. The owner is very nice and his suggestion on scenery and restaurant is brilliant. We love his suggested restaurant so much. The room is well facilitated and prepared. We have a nice stay here.

An special regard to Edi,Who is more like a friend,than just the owner. Very good valué for the money. Good place at the very entrañe of the Old City.

Really really enjoyed staying at edi's in dubrovnik! Was a perfect location, very clean and organized apt. But most of all Edi is an excellent host and gave us very good tips about what to see down to the latest detail. We also really enjoyed having the opportunity to chat to Edi about Croatia and Dubrovnik and felt we learnt much more than the tours had to offer. Recommend it to everyone!

• 5th Sep 2013