Eden House - Porto Reviews

Rua dos Bragas, n�95, Porto, Portugal

I literally felt like I was in the movie, Hostel. but, yea.....I think everything was not bad. Receptionist wasn't bit scary, but seemed to be kind the best she could. Price was good, and location...well....it was not bad. Let me tell you "Do not watch the "Hostel", before you get there." If you are a big fan of those kind of movie, I would like to recommend you to visit during summer.

Overall, a good hostel. No soap or anything to dry hands with in bathrooms and shower heads were very hard to handle. Great outdoor patio for hanging out and very accomodating staff - especially Clara, she was amazing! Kitchen is adequate. Housekeepers maintain very good cleanliness and there a lot of good places to chill and meet new friends. Obrigado, Eden House!

View all Porto Bed and Breakfasts