8.8
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Eden House - Porto Located at Rua dos Bragas, n95, , Porto.
Portugal
Porto 4050-123 Porto Rua dos Bragas, n�95
88% 257
41.1527614 -8.6147476
    Rooms available

• Greece, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016

Very well located accommodation with helpful staff and friendly atmosphere.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2016

Eden House is the perfect place to stay if you want to visit Porto and find everything you need at a walking distance! The host is super friendly and made sure I was confortable. The hostel is beautiful with an original decoration, very clean and the atmosphere is awesome. In my next visit to the city, I'll make sure to stay there again.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
20th Feb 2016

I loved my stay at Eden House! The location is great, right in the centre so it's possible to visit the city just walking around to the main attractions. The bed was confortable and the atmosphere was also very nice. Ana did everything she could to make sure my stay there was perfect, thank you so much. I totally recommed staying here if you're visiting Porto!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016
7.1

I literally felt like I was in the movie, Hostel. but, yea.....I think everything was not bad. Receptionist wasn't bit scary, but seemed to be kind the best she could. Price was good, and location...well....it was not bad. Let me tell you "Do not watch the "Hostel", before you get there." If you are a big fan of those kind of movie, I would like to recommend you to visit during summer.