Eden House Reviews

36 Kehilat Eden Street, Tel Aviv, Israel

Great hostel! Nice to stay there.

The staff is amazing! Eden, Thank you for that atmosphere. For suggestions, helping us to solve some question, like misrad hapnim in tel aviv be makom beHeifa. It was a perfect 'welome' to Israel. Toda raba!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Russia

Lovely staff and atmosphere, but the guesthouse was a bit pricy compared to the standard. The toiletdoor didn't close properly and could need one good cleaning. But loved the rooftop too:-)

• 27th Dec 2012
  • Denmark

This hostel is running a scam! Here on the hostelworld website they are showing pictures of their boutique hotel. Once I got there, they gave me a room at their "hostel" which looks nothing like the pictures on the hostelworld website!Luckily I was staying there for one night only. The other hostel in Tel Aviv was much nicer, cleaner, larger, cheaper and gave me a room as shown in the pictures! The staff is friendly and helpful, but I am completely disappointed by their offering!

Best Hostel in town. We will be back for sure :)

Cool place, not too fancy but welcoming & nice. Great neighborhood. Had an excellent time! Thanks!

• 27th Oct 2012

I am so pleased with everything! The guesthouse was ideal for exploring the market, going to the beach, close to old yafa. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend Eden hotel and guesthouse to anyone who wants to enjoy Tel Aviv!! Top place!

It is a good hostel - overpriced like so much in Israel. But the staff are more courteous than is usual in that part of the world. the only really negative thing I can say is that there should be BIG SIGNS asking people to try to be quiet at night - we slept very poorly despite the hostel itself being in a quite neighbourhood.

• 21st Jun 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. The house is decorated with lots of care and even though the houses around are in decline, it is very central and close to the beach. I recommend a stay there.

• 5th Apr 2012

Shalom and thanks for your kind words! We are happy that you had a great time at our place and enjoyed the surrounding area. Your satisfaction of our area is among our top priorities. Since our neighborhood is one of the oldest in town, some of the buildings seems authentic and not modern enough for some, which probably makes it into the classy middle east quarter it is. We are looking forward to host you again and it will be great to have a chat over a cup of coffee or tea! Eyal Eden House TLV

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast in the nearby Eden Hotel, good location - nice place to stay!

• 1st Mar 2012
  • Couple, 41+

Eden House is separated in to 2 or more buildings. I arrived at one of them, not the main reception. It would have helped if there was a simple sign on the door giving directions, rather than other guests having to fetch me! My room was underground, I would not recommend it. The bathroom was tiny and on the steps down to the bedroom, so a hazard if stepping out with wet feet. Unfortunately, there were also a number of problems with my room, some long term.

• 26th Feb 2012

Shalom and thanks taking the time and effort to write some notes about our hostel! Your original booking was for a small room, an Economy one. We decided to upgrade you, to a large studio room for no additional charge. The room has a phone connected to a 24/7 open reception, in which you were welcome to make a phone call and ask for anything you need. Of course, it is not accepted from our side that there won't be a towel or a shampoo in the room, and we regret it - but since it was already missing for some reason - you were welcome to phone us or visit us at the reception and complain at the very moment instead of waiting to the morning time or till the check out. Asking a discount is also acceptable - yet it is important for us to mention it was possible, by one ring, to avoid this path. Also, the hostel has 15 rooms on different levels. The new reception was just opened days before your arrival. If for some reason you were not happy with the room or it didn't met your expectations, we would surely transfer you to a different one or allow you to stay in the room you originally booked. We would love to hear what you thought about our breakfast and our new reception that was just opened days before your arrival. Hopefully you enjoyed one of the 8 options offered in the menu. Eyal Eden House TLV

It was again a great stay in the Eden House in Tel Aviv. The staff is very very friendly and helpful. From Eden House, you don't need a Taxi or a Bus to see the main sights in Tel Aviv and the Beach. At the new premier building you can also have a delicious breakfast. Thank You Serge, Michael, Ido and all the others!!!! Brigitte & Sandra

• 24th Feb 2012

Hi Brigitte and Sandra, and thanks for the kind words! it made us happy! We are glad you adopted us as friends, and hopefully we will see you again, soon, in Tel Aviv. Eyal Eden House TLV

Eden House staff was great. They were very knowledgeable about the city and offered us great suggestions on things to do around the area. The room was very clean and cute. At first glance the neighborhood looks questionable, but I felt safe at all times and the people in the street were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I find myself in telaviv in the future.

• 9th Feb 2012

Hello, and thanks for reviewing us! The Yemenite quarter is a typical old neighborhood part of a city in Israel, meaning it has small alleys and quiet streets. We actually find it more secure than the busy areas of towns where the public transportation and shops are centered. Well, it's like a village in the middle of a city, and it's great to know the local village people are nice and good to the visitors around. See you again in TLV, we are looking forward to it! Eyal Eden House TLV

Für Kleinkinder ungeignet, wegen Raum- und Treppengestaltung.

Friendly Satff, Great Location, Best value for Money, Clean and quiet rooms, with AC and Refrigerator. In Tel Aviv we ll book ONLY at Eden House Ricardo and David from Gertmany

We found out Tel -Aviv is an expensive city but the quality of the city is very poor! The Eden house in a very poor and dirty district of Tel-Aviv(dogs cats dirt evewhere). The guest house is OK, but I don't recommend the guest house if u r staying in Tel-Aviv for more than 2 nights. Eden house is not really comfortable for staying longer than 2 nights. In the standard room size is OK, bed comfortable, bathroom small uncomfortable. Dont choose economy room, there is no place to put ur stuff!.

Economy room size is ok, but no wardrobe or anything in there to put my stuff out from my luggage. bathroom small and not practical. Beds are comfortable. Recommend this for backpackers or no more than 2 nights. Very dirty district, cats dogs dirt everywhere and the smell (pfuuuh)! District is not KOSHER!

Really nice hostel with friendly and very helpful staff. Not easy to find and quite a challenge to find your way at night. Our rooftop room was one of the highlights of our trip.

Great location (although a bit hard to find). Full kitchen with everything you need, nicely decorated, great bed, wifi and satellite TV. Hosts are really nice (with info, problem solving, etc). Our unit was a bit far from the office so it would be better if there was a phone to be able to contact them. A bit of construction in the area - but that seems to be happening all over Israel (so no late sleep ins). Would definitely stay there if returning and would recommend!

it was much more than we expected!!!! :) Great!!!!! Excellent design, stuff!!! :) Everything fresh made.... :)) !

• 5th Nov 2010
  • Latvia

Girls! Thank you very much for staying with us and for the great comments! You are very welcome any time! Serge&Michael

« first « Prev 1 2 3