Edge House Reviews

Bredestraat 29, Antwerp, Belgium

I've been in and out of hostels for 9 years and I've never been told that I could not use the common room after checking out! But that happened here; how cheap can you get!?! Also the place stinks of smoke from the owner.

It was a nice place to stay for a night. Great location.

It is basically like a guest house or a home stay. The owner is a woman who is really nice but her husband is kind of rude.

Really nice hostel, staff is super kind and rooms are lovely. Definitely one of the best I've ever been.

Centrally located

• 28th Sep 2014

Only two lockers in a four bed room (I think)?

The hostess Piepke is very fine and helpful. She also has got a cute and snuggling kitty. The location is good, close to the historical city centre with supermarket and restaurants nearby. The only problem was a presence of mosquitoes due to ineffective net in the balcony door.

I really loved this hostel. I got a little lost on the way over and the owners stayed up for hours for me to make sure I made it there safely. The owners of the hostel are incredibly sweet and accommodating. It feels just like staying over at a friends house (but cleaner)!

Loved this hostel. Lovely atmosphere cozy. very friendly and help full. Small and quite right in center of Antwerp.

• 19th Aug 2014

A fabulous place, with a very peaceful and relaxed atmosphere within a home. Pipka was welcoming and informative. It's a great place for peace and quiet, in a good location with some nice arty touches. Would have stayed longer and will be back when I'm in Antwerp again.

Stayed at Edge House for the Tomorrowland music festival, as Antwerp is very nearby to the festival. Nicely furnished and comfortable place, just about a 15 minute walk from Antwerpen Central Station. Our host, Piepke is very friendly and helpful, and staying at Edge is perfect for budget travelers in Antwerp. Thanks Piepke!

Stunning Hostel, amazing hosts and excellent location!

We barely slept here.. A lot of musquitos!

Tobac smell really much! The host lady is unique, you either like her or not. Helpful if she's on a good mood. Also her husband lives here, it's more like a guesthouse I guess. There is also a cat. But we had a really nice balcony in our room!

Fantastic. More of a guest house feel than a hostel. I was made to feel very welcome and the house had real character which was refreshing. These are the kind of places you remember long after your whirlwind trip. Can't go wrong here.

neMy staying was ok, but cleanliness and atmosphere could be much better.

Had a perfect stay, a lovely room and the staff was really nice

• 2nd Jul 2014

I found my stay very enjoyable. The location is very convenient ang the familiar atmosphere makes up for the not so fancy, yet very comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and tidy. The only flaw in my opinion was the lack of a place to hang out to work, but then again at such a cheap price i didn't really expect anything more. I definitely recommend it.

• 1st Jul 2014

Leuke plaats int stad, rustige buurt en overal dichtbij

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

It was a really pleasant stay! The owners were extremely nice and welcoming, the place was clean and well equipped, central location. As already mentioned in the previous comments, it is a perfect place for those who like to rest and have a quite place as it is not a noisy party place with many rooms. However, it has a very cosy home atmosphere, I really enjoyed it !

• 10th Jun 2014