Edi's Sea View Rooms (Old Town) Reviews

U Pilama 7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Brilliant accommodation in great location within Old City walls (not all of Edi's sea view rooms are actually sea view some are within the old city but if I'm honest I preferred being within the city anyway). Our room was perfectly placed just off the main street in the old city, the room was spacious, comfortable, clean and very well furnished. Edi was helpful and gave tips on what to do in the city. Would recommend and stay here again.

I booked 10 days in advance triple ensuite room(160€/night)We, 3 persons, arrived in time(13h);he assigned us "as a favor" 2 noisy old ugly double rooms in his grandma's house; a living room with two cots,whose smell was disgusting,and NO AC in the other room with a noisy fan which didn't allow us to sleep;the hot was horrible.The bathroom was outside, without a key;I had to take a shower with cold water,and we didn't waste water or took 1 hour shower.We had to walk by grandma&co all the time.

Location, Location, Location and Edi, Edi, Edi says everything!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thank you Eddi for the great hospitality!

Thank you for everything Edi! I will be back soon!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Couldn't have asked for a better welcome to Croatia. We were given a choice of 3 rooms and allowed to pick which one we preferred, then Edi sat with us and ran through a map and all the best restaurants and activities that were nearby. Very welcoming and the location is perfect for wandering around the old town. Thanks Edi!

• 6th Jun 2014

One of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed.

We had an absolutely fantastic stay at Edi's. It is a perfect location right next to the Old City and by the sea so you wake up with a stunning view. Edi himself is a legend - he sat with us the first day and showed us the best spots on a map and arranged a taxi transfer to the airport as our flight was quite early on Saturday. If I ever go back to Dubrovnik, this is DEFINITELY where I will be staying again! Thank you so much, Edi!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts