6.6
Good 44 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 44 Total Reviews
Edinburgh House Hotel Located at 90-92 Pilrig Street, , Edinburgh.
Scotland

• ellensau5583
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
4.6

Location was excellent, within walking distance of the city centre; however, the place was very expensive for what we got. Room was quite small, breakfast and wi-fi are charged extra (which is something I would expect as standard in most places) and there were ants in our room. I also found one of the staff members extremely rude and argumentative. Would not be staying here again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

This place was AMAZING! Clean, beautiful, quiet, and proximal to some great restaurants and necessities. I loved staying here. The room itself was great- I had my own kettle, instant coffee and tea, an incredibly comfortable bed, and a VERY spacious bathroom with a great shower. The only drawback was that I had to pay 3£ for only 24 hours of slow, unreliable wifi. Thus, I highly recommend this hotel unless you have a dire need for internet connection.

• England, Couple, 41+
22nd Mar 2016
6.9

I called the hotel a week before my travel to request a particular room, I spoke to a guy on the phone who stated that he was new but that he would pass on my message. I gave him my mobile number and my call was not returned, upon arrival they didn't offer me the room that I really wanted but the alternative room was comfortable. The no 11 bus from Princes Street takes you to Pilrig road or you can walk 20 minutes, Wifi and breakfast was chargable and drinks and snacks were £1 each. it was ok.

• Germany, Female, 41+
21st Nov 2015
3.7

My room was a single room for £43, a tiny attic space on the top floor with just enough space for a single bed, no room to stand next to the bed The bedlinen and bathroom were clean, but the rest of the room was not, carpets, window, filthy doorframe, etc. There was no lift, shabby/dirty carpets to the top floor, evidence of dodgy electrical wiring, stair handrail not properly fixed to the walls, generally unsafe. Used to simple standards I think this was not worth £43.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2015
7.7

The walls are thin, and the street can be a little loud. But overall it was a good experience! Would stay here again!