Edinburgh House Hotel Reviews

90-92 Pilrig Street, Edinburgh, Scotland

Window would't shut proper.

simple but ok

• 1st Jun 2014

Really great value. Modern large rooms that are very comfortable. It's a bit far from the city center, but it's hard to beat the price.

Very clean comfortable room, thin walls but a mostly quiet group while we were there (3 nights midweek). Breakfast was good and fair price ($5E). 25 minute walk to city centre and activities, not a problem for us and bus line was an option. Overall very pleasant stay.

• 8th Apr 2014

Only a kettle to make some tea, careful with staff we had a problem with this hostel because I told them I was going to pay cash and since the first day my debit card wasn't working in scotland I told them, I'm exchanging money and paying cash, what did they do? they charged everything they could to the credit card that night without telling me and adding 3%, when I complained, oh, I don't know, it was the other guy (as usual). Also, wifi is £3 x day and breakfast is £5 x person, bad experience.