Edinburgh Metro Youth Hostel Reviews

11/2 Robertsons Close, Cowgate, Edinburgh, Scotland

Location is good. My bedroom was clean, linen clean, the room faced onto the street which was incredibly noisy. Difficult to sleep through noise. No mirror in bedroom. Bathroom very grotty, could do with refurbishment.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

A good basic hostel. I had my own room but a shared bathroom, altho TBH I never saw anyone else, so never had the awkward jostle for the bathroom that I had feared, even tho I was there at a peak time. Staff were friendly, helpful and responsive. Would have been great to have had a mirror in the my room, save me potentially hogging the bathroom, or doing my make up in the hallway. I know it's basic hostel accom but a mirror quite a cheap easy thing to fit I would think?