Edinburgh Metro Youth Hostel

• 11/2 Robertsons Close, 11/2 Robertson's Close, Cowgate, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
Fabulous 184 Total Reviews
Fabulous 184 Total Reviews
Edinburgh Metro Youth Hostel Located at 11/2 Robertsons Close, 11/2 Robertson's Close, Cowgate, Edinburgh, Edinburgh.
Scotland
Edinburgh Scotland EH1 1LY 11/2 Robertsons Close, 11/2 Robertson's Close, Cowgate, Edinburgh
83% 184
55.9488603 -3.1858659
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 41+
26th Aug 2015

I was surprised at the room layout. Also how clean everything was. It was a good experience as I was able to use the facilities without waiting also. I could come and go as I pleased and felt the room was very secure. I would recommend that hostel to others. Miriam Wentworth

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2015

All the thing is good! I booked single room is quite nice! From room's window can saw city view. Totally it's good choise and I visited Edinburgh again, I'm still booking this hostel. Although location is good but is not easy to find u have to take a time to search map. And I lost my way to hostel and I called to the hostel to ask staff where is hostel an told me the post code. First call is friendly to told me after I called again they were Hang up the phone.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2015

The best hostel in the whole city, reason being that you will be staying in the very heart of the city right next to the bohemian alleys and avenues around Niddry street. You are tucked around a safe corner on Robertson Close but everything you need to access the main city is 30 seconds away. Drop all other hostel ideas and stay here, they were kind, chilled and helped me whenever I asked for it!

• England, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2015

This was perfect for a weekend at the Edinburgh Fringe - a clean room in a secure, quiet apartment in a central location on Cowgate. The staff were friendly too. More than I'd normally pay for a hostel but it was during the Fringe so was comparatively cheap compared to the hiked up hotel prices around.

• England, Male, 41+
17th Aug 2015
7.7

The bed was uncomfortable. My room looked out onto a busy street which was noisy.

• Germany, Male, 41+
17th Aug 2015
4.3

The toilets were very dirty and had been more than a week not cleaned. The kitchen has the same image. In the fridge moldy food stacked by former guests. The accommodation is situated in an ugly Panel which is also in poor condition and is filthy. The information of the staff were very vague. For example, the tourist office is located near the railway station. The rate of more than £ 40 for a single room per night is by this price-performance ratio extortion.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2015
5.7

student hall

• England, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2015

The location was amazing and brilliant value. Will be booking again!!

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2015

I thought everyone there was lovely and they were really helpful when I sprained my ankle and were more than happy to help. I can't thank them enough and couldn't have coped without them.

2nd Aug 2015
7.4

They do not have a place for you to lock up your bags if you get there early. Be warned you can leave your bags there, but they are just sitting out in the lobby area.