Edwin's Art Guesthouse -former Downtown Guesthouse Reviews

Reguliersdwarsstraat 31, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Edwin was a great host. Though I had the single room it was spacious with a big bed. Very comfortable and great location for central Amsterdam. Edwin was charismatic and helpful. His cat is beautiful.. Though if you hate cats this place is probably a no go. Essentially the cat owns the house! It can be a bit noisy on the street outside thanks to late night bars, but living in a city this doesn't bother me personally. Other people may find it difficult to sleep.

• 15th Apr 2014

thanks Nathan

It was a very nice stay at cosy place :). Unfortunately it was in fact very loud at night. So you should definetly bring eardrops.

• 20th Feb 2014

so sorry about that , but yes i did say that it could be noisy sometimes

Honestly the best place and one of the best parts of our trip was staying here. Edwin was exceptionally welcoming and his home was great. When we make it back to Amsterdam I won't hesitate to reserve our next stay here again.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend and absolutely loved it! Edwin was such a friendly and welcoming host. We would recommend him to all our friends!

• 13th Feb 2014