Edwin's Art Guesthouse -former Downtown Guesthouse Reviews

Reguliersdwarsstraat 31, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a very nice stay at cosy place :). Unfortunately it was in fact very loud at night. So you should definetly bring eardrops.

• 20th Feb 2014

so sorry about that , but yes i did say that it could be noisy sometimes

Honestly the best place and one of the best parts of our trip was staying here. Edwin was exceptionally welcoming and his home was great. When we make it back to Amsterdam I won't hesitate to reserve our next stay here again.

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend and absolutely loved it! Edwin was such a friendly and welcoming host. We would recommend him to all our friends!

• 13th Feb 2014

Loved it here. Edwin was very friendly and would greet me very day. If you want somewhere where you have your own space in a relaxing environment, then stay here. The place felt so homely. I recommend it to anyone who is going to Amsterdam :)

a very nice Place in the center of Amsterdam and if you don't fear a little noise, you'll have a nice view down at the alley with a lot of Asian Restaurants and some Clubs. Next Tram station is just a 2min walk away and from there's just 10min with the tram to Amsterdam Centraal

• 6th Dec 2013

Everything was perfect: the single room was clean, as was the closet and bathroom. Very cozy atmosphere and a very friendly host. And the location is perfect to explore the inner city of Amsterdam, but as announced in the description of the guesthouse not too quiet because it is located in a street with lots of bars etc. But with earplugs no problem :). Thanks!

Great place, great owner, great location!!! :) I´d go back for sure!

Loved our stay at Edwin's! The location is absolutely perfect for going out and for sightseeing. Edwin was SO sweet and accommodating. The internet was a bit spotty but we were able to manage - I would definitely stay here again!

• 31st Oct 2013