9.5
Superb 261 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 261 Total Reviews
Edwin's Art Guesthouse -former Downtown Guesthouse Located at Reguliersdwarsstraat 31, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1017 BC Reguliersdwarsstraat 31
95% 261
52.3664416 4.8909974
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
26th Mar 2016

I was firstly impressed by the instructions given to get to the guest house it was clear and on point, both getting the train from the airport and the tram from the central station. My host was friendly and welcoming. Tea was available if needed just outside my room and so was the bathroom, all facilities were clean and tidy I had 2 towel at my disposal. Room was spacious neat and tidy, bed was comfortable, tram stops just a few minutes away very central enjoyed my stay would stay again

• Malta, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2016

Very friendly host made us feel welcome. Really good location , room as shown in pictures.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
6th Feb 2016

I have to say a big thank you to Edwin and his guesthouse. The welcome I got was so inviting I felt at home straight away. The location is great too and near to all the attractions and places to visit. I would strongly recommend this place as something a bit different to your standard same everywhere chain hotel. Thank you Edwin for a wonderful stay. I will stay again.

14th Dec 2015

My boyfriend and I went to Amsterdam and stayed in Edwin's house- and were not disappointed. Edwin was a lovely host who kept his guesthouse clean/stocked with shampoo and coffee and was joy to converse with. Edwin is knowledgeable about Amsterdam and is more than happy to give recommendations. He also makes his guests feel welcome and at home (his cat is also a joy to be around)! The location was amazing as well, since we were close to every must see in Amsterdam! Thanks Edwin!

very welcome and thank you very much , glad to know you had fun in amsterdam

• benz7761287
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
5th Dec 2015

Edwin was such a kind host and a really nice guy too. Everything was there ready and waiting for us which was great. We had our own key and could come and go as we pleased. And he let us keep our bags in the room for a few hours more as we had a late flight and he had no guest coming which was much appreciated. Very relaxed place, clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again. Thanks Edwin.