Superb 264 Total Reviews
Superb 264 Total Reviews
Edwin's Art Guesthouse -former Downtown Guesthouse Located at Reguliersdwarsstraat 31, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1017 BC Reguliersdwarsstraat 31
91% 264
52.3664416 4.8909974
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Edwin was so lovely and the room was very clean. The bathroom was equipped with hair dryers and a powerful shower. The bedroom was light and airy and it was in a very central location. Edwin was such a gent and was helpful in every way. He was always around to offer advice about Amsterdam and was just such a kind person in general. Would definitely recommend Edwin's guesthouse! Perfect accommodation for exploring Amsterdam!

• England, Female, 41+
26th Mar 2016

I was firstly impressed by the instructions given to get to the guest house it was clear and on point, both getting the train from the airport and the tram from the central station. My host was friendly and welcoming. Tea was available if needed just outside my room and so was the bathroom, all facilities were clean and tidy I had 2 towel at my disposal. Room was spacious neat and tidy, bed was comfortable, tram stops just a few minutes away very central enjoyed my stay would stay again

• Malta, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2016

Very friendly host made us feel welcome. Really good location , room as shown in pictures.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
6th Feb 2016

I have to say a big thank you to Edwin and his guesthouse. The welcome I got was so inviting I felt at home straight away. The location is great too and near to all the attractions and places to visit. I would strongly recommend this place as something a bit different to your standard same everywhere chain hotel. Thank you Edwin for a wonderful stay. I will stay again.