Eesti Airlines Hostel Reviews

Tverskaya, 27, 8th floor, appart.83, Moscow, Russia

Is perfect for groups of couples!

An excellent Hostel in terms of cost-benefit. Its just a little hard to find, because of the street. The sight from the Hostel is amazing.

it's not a hostel but jus an apartment. location very inconvenient.hard to find. only one host which usually disappeared.

Dear another guest! We have a best location in city, direct from the main street of Moscow. But this response is falshe, because guest is very noise, switch on music to maximum at 4:50 am, make a room as garbage and receive access denied for the next stay)

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. First of all it's a great combination of excellent location and money value. The metro station is literally next door, and there are different cafes to have a snack. We got our own keys so we could come and leave at any time. It's not a new place, but comfortable enough. The stuff was really helpfull, we had a late flight back home, so they allowed us to stay after check-out time without any additional cost.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Russia

I stayed in this Hostel for 6 weeks in the double room. This is in my opinion the best located hostel in Moscow. The owner of the hostel, Vasily, is a really nice guy with a good command of English. There is a nice and well stocked kitchen. Everything is clean. As for atmosphere, the hostel feels far more like a really nice apartment in the centre of town than a crazy youth hostel, which suited me perfectly.

• 10th Jan 2015