By bus it is only 10 minutes to Dublin City Centre and Temple Bar and 20 minutes to Dublin Airport.
We have arranged a special discount for our guests in a few local bars/restaurants.
The newly refurbished Glasnevin Cemetery is only 15 minutes on foot and daily tours costing just 5 are very interesting especially if you are into history / genealogy.
All of Dublin's places of interest are close by.
The staff are kind and will help in any way possible.
Each room has a laptop sized safe, flat-screen TV, writing desk, hairdryer, ironing facilities, telephone. Soap, shampoo and fresh towels daily.
Full Irish /Continental Breakfast is available at an additional cost of 10.00. Children under 12 years cost 5.00 Euro. All breakfasts may be pre-booked at reception
* We are a 3 STAR Bed & Breakfast Guesthouse
* Free Wi Fi
* Free computer access in lounge
* Tea, Coffee all day in lounge
* Advice on Bus and places of interest to visit in Dublin Centre and County Dublin
* Restaurants and taxis booked, wake up calls offered
* Special needs catered for in relation to food or special requests
* Quiet Location with Parking and a Private Garden at rear.
* Designated smoking rooms and outside area
We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy
Please note: Egans House will pre-authorize your credit card for the cost of 1 night's accommodation to verify credit card details are valid. This amount is NOT charged but held for 3-5 days and then released back.