7.2
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
Egmont Eco Leisure Park Located at 12 Clawton Street, New Plymouth, New Plymouth.
New Zealand
New Plymouth Taranaki 4601 12 Clawton Street, New Plymouth
72% 79
-39.0714040 174.0698590
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
5.4

Definitely not my favourite hostel ever. My bus was late and so couldn't check in - hostel was rather unhelpful about this. The hostel is quite a walk from the centre, but good for my fitness so no complaining there. The place felt cold and damp.. not very cosy. I was in a dorm room right next to the kitchen which is very loud - make sure you have ear plugs !

• Australia, Female, 41+
28th Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Eco Lodge, it was clean and I felt safe and I found Christina to be very friendly and helpful. I was travelling alone so these things are very important.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2016
6.9

I thought that the place will look better and more eco, but the room was very basic; heater only on the corridor, no towels and internet (I could pay for it). Otherwise it's located in a nice area, surrounded with trees and birds.