8.0
Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 82 Total Reviews
Egmont Eco Leisure Park Located at 12 Clawton Street, New Plymouth, New Plymouth.
New Zealand
New Plymouth Taranaki 4601 12 Clawton Street, New Plymouth
80% 82
-39.0714040 174.0698590
    Rooms available

3rd Jan 2017

I only stayed one night so i cant really say much. But the staff were super friendly and the tenting option was pretty cool 20 bucks a night cant go wrong really. negative thing are that it is a bit of drive to get into town so a car is needed and there is no free wifi and wifi is expensive.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
6.0

Nice and quiet location, but room and furniture outdated and there is a strange smell in the hostel. There are no fire alarms and we haven't had warm showers on one day. Not worth the money considering there are more modern rooms for less money around.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
19th Dec 2016

This is a very quirky but lovely hostel. The rooms are basic, but everything is very clean. The leisure lodge is spacious, and the kitchen well equipped. The location feels like a magic little pocket of nature right in town.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016
5.4

Definitely not my favourite hostel ever. My bus was late and so couldn't check in - hostel was rather unhelpful about this. The hostel is quite a walk from the centre, but good for my fitness so no complaining there. The place felt cold and damp.. not very cosy. I was in a dorm room right next to the kitchen which is very loud - make sure you have ear plugs !

• Australia, Female, 41+
28th Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Eco Lodge, it was clean and I felt safe and I found Christina to be very friendly and helpful. I was travelling alone so these things are very important.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2016
6.9

I thought that the place will look better and more eco, but the room was very basic; heater only on the corridor, no towels and internet (I could pay for it). Otherwise it's located in a nice area, surrounded with trees and birds.