Egyptian Night

Fabulous 277 Total Reviews
Fabulous 277 Total Reviews

• Bolivia, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Clean, comfortable and good service. When you arrive, really don't be scared of the sketchy building, the hostel is like an oasis in there, the location is great, everything inside the hostel seems new and they keep it clean Really recommended

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
2.6

Worst experience ever. They did not have any idea of my reservation, even when I had booked with months in advance and had confirmed days before arriving. The room they put us in was for 1 person & there were 2 of us, we couldn't even fit in the bed. The bathroom was extremely dirty and smelled. There was dirt in the toilet and I am sure they didn't even change the sheets of the bed before giving us the room. We left after being there for only a couplr of hours. Wish I could get my 21 euros back

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
28th Mar 2017

Egyptian Night was a very nice place to say. It is literally next to the Egyptian Museum, good location. The staff was very nice, I arrived for three days without any plans and they helped me out with plenty of program recommendations so I spent my time well there. They also offer free airport pickup and the driver was actually waiting for me 2:30 am in the mornig as we agreed which I was very cool :) My room was not huge but I only wanted a bed to sleep in and for that it was perfect.

• marcosdemorais5081
  • Brazil, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
26th Mar 2017

Great staff and quality for a fair price and great location, basically by the Egyptian Museum with tons of options for shopping and eateries.

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, regarding the price and the first impression the buiding gave me I was realy surprised...This hostel is kind of a family business and that's why I loved the staff. In Egypt you'll hear the phrase "egyptian hospitality" pretty often and you can get the feeling that the hospitality is only a thatre played in order to get money from you. Not in this case though :) Staff was friendly and incredibly helpful...I highly recomend...And...Big thank you guys.

• gtomalexander1553
  • USA, Male, 41+
14th Mar 2017

I found the hotel and staff superb at Egyptian Night. The staff patiently answered my many questions, even accompanying me to buy a phone because I didn't know what a fair price would be or how to communicate with the sales clerk. Besides offering tours to Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria, they helped me with Arabic pronunciation, did laundry (LE30/US $1.50), planned subway and bus trips, and referred me to several good and cheap restaurants. I'll definitely be returning.

12th Mar 2017
6.6

The place was fun, clean enough. Good deal for the money, the first night I came the boy at the desk was very nice and helpful but the next morning the two men at the front desk were incredibly rude, I was going to extend my stay but chose not to because of them.

12th Feb 2017

Prefect location, friendly stuff and clean, nice hostel .thank you guys

• Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

it's pretty affordable hostel which is great, the building itself was below expectations but the location is perfect and the place was at my expectations, the cleanliness and the staff was amazing.

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
3.1

500 characters isn't enough to tell you how bad this hostel was. No computer so they have no verification of booking. They tried to scam me out of money and after calling them out on it they kicked me out. They have my room to someone else. Very dirty. No shower curtains=bathroom flooding. Difficult staff. No help with tourism. Building looks like it barely stuvived an air strike. No kitchen. No signs outside and hidden in alleyway. Very sketchy. Horrible stay. I won't be back. Don't recommend.

Well the guest stayed his 4 nights accommodation at the hostel the first night in dorm and the rest of three nights in a Single private room with museum view. So first of all regarding the quality, cleanliness, bathroom...etc we just had one question to you sir, Why did you want to extend your stay and left very angry that we were fully booked? It sounds very weird to me that someone hates the place that much and wants to stay again in it. Scam you out of money ? excuse me but your payment after the deposit was 880 L.E and we charged you only 770 L.E so where is the scam ? "Kicked me out " ? again you stayed your full stay at our property and when you asked to extend it we were fully booked and offered a help finding another place. "No help with tourism" ? Well it's even more weird to me now that someone hates the place and thinking that people tried to scam him and now complaining that no one helped him with tourism ! Why would you ask for a help from people like that ? Actually you didn't ask for any help at all and actually we barely saw you during your stay and that's why you're saying that we don't have a kitchen however it was just facing your room. Finally you are saying "No computer" and you said that note to us more than once and again we are telling you, Sir the way we do our job is totally non of your concerns.