Egyptian Night

Fabulous 295 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 295 Total Reviews

14th Jul 2017

Great experience at Egyptian Night Hostel, Ahmed and Sayed were great hosts. Ahmed booked a ride for us from the airport to the hostel, our room was spacious, clean and comfortable, the hostel location is perfect, just in front of the Egyptian Museum; also Sayed organized our tours to the Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara; everything was great, highly recommended!

• worldcitizen12
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

I had a great time at Egyptian Nights! The hotel felt secure and right in the middle of the city center across the National Musem and Tahrir Square. The rooms were clean and had good facilities. The staff was very kind and helpful! Great hostel for budget travelers. They also speak Spanish! Hablan español!! Thanks guys :D

4th Jul 2017

We arrived at the airport to find someone from Egyptian Night holding a sign with another guest's name. We explained that we had a reservation and after many phone calls between the driver and the hotel he took us. Once at the hotel we were told that the staff did not have any information about our reservation as the person in charge was on vacation. We stayed one of the three nights we had planned on staying. At the hotel everyone was very friendly and helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

The staff at Egyptian Nights, was amazing. They are all very friendly and helpful! The location is perfect, you are right across from the museum, and can always catch a taxi from right outside the building. They offered breakfast, which was coffee or tea, some rolls of bread, fig jam, a spreadable cheese, an a hard boiled egg. If you stay I highly suggest talking to the workers about excursions available. We went on an oasis camping trip, and it was easily the best experience we had.

18th Jun 2017
4.3

VERY LITTLE SECURITY: on many occasions I came in and the reception guy (Sayed) was asleep on the couch. The last time I had to get in a car that was coming to pick me up, and upon waking him, he told me to "chill out" and went back to sleep. Internet does not work in rooms. Upon telling Sayed this, he told me that was not his problem and there was nothing he could do about it. The area is filled with people trying to manipulate you into giving them money, be extra careful.

• train2426809
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2017

Nice friendly staff! Room is good with air conditioning. Overall good experience!

• djjsimpson8981
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Jun 2017
6.0

Was an ok experience. The bed was dirty on arrival and wifi didn't work at my bed. Also a bit of confusion for my trip to the oramids, make sure you talk with the owner and spell exactly what it is you want before agreeing anything. They are helpful!

• Germany, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017

A fantastic stay! Egyptian nights is clean, centrally located and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly with a good command of the english language. Ahmed and his team at EG. Nights was able to organize a FANTASTIC tour to Aswan and Luxor and back. Highly recommended that you make use of his extensive knowledge and contacts! If I am back in Cairo I will not hesitate to stay at EG nights again. THANK YOU EG. nights for making my stay in your country easy and accessible. You guys rock!!

• Algeria, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2017

I recommand this hostel! I even had free shuttle from airport for my 5 nights booking. The stuff is so lovely. Clean hostel. Good atmosphere. The rapport quality price is amazing. It's well situated, near Egyptian meseum and not far from metro. Thank you for the staff!!

1st Jun 2017
7.1

Good location, right across from the Egyptian Museum. Friendly staff (a bit loopy, but with good heart). Elevator is very dirty and a bit dodgy. Overall, not bad.