Egyptian Night Reviews

13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

I had a great stay here. Arrived early Tuesday morning and left Friday afternoon and from the get go the staff was attentive. Location is incredible, with the National Antiquities Museum across the street, Tahrir Square proper is a block away, and the Nile is a 7 minute walk. My room was spacious, had its own private bathroom, it's own AC and the view from the common balcony is incredible.

• 17th Jun 2014

It's a good place to stay for the museum but don't try to get to the airport in in the afternoon. Traffic is a nightmare.

• 15th Jun 2014

Great location. Great people. They're like family!! I highly recommend !

Staff are very good and has helped us a lot to get around Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Jimmy, the manager was really good and arranged the trip to Luxor and Aswan. Whatever we asked was been arranged without any delay or excuse, kept upto the promise. I love to visit the hotel again and Egypt.

The location is very good! The breakfast is good and the staff are great!

As a lone traveler, I had a fantastic time at the Egyptian Night. Very friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to show me the ropes while I was staying in an unfamiliar city. Location is fantastic, just off Tahrir Square and across from the Egyptian antiquities museum. A charming set up for just the right price in downtown Cairo. I'll certainly be returning!

The Staff here are awesome. I

Great and friendly, Mohammed was awesome