8.8
Fabulous 233 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 233 Total Reviews
Egyptian Night Located at 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11111 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt
88% 233
30.0477548 31.2348926
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

Clean cozy place i loved it.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

Such a great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was included, it was spacious and clean, we were provided with free breakfast every morning and pick-up from the airport. Stayed for 4 nights. Egyptian Night Hostel is truly everything and more than what it promises to be!! 10/10 would recommend.

• tha1994
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

LOVED LOVED LOVED the staff! Amazing people very sweet! The older women made breakfast in the morning for us. Ah worth every penny would stay here again!

• Canada, Male, 41+
20th Nov 2016
4.3

I made a reservation 10 days or so before I arrived and when arrived there was not room available for me. They send a driver to pick me up , who was by the way 1 hour and a half late, but very friendly guy I have to say. They offered me to go to another hostel and after I tried to book in a hotel , I accepted it. I ended up moving from one place to another in the middle of downtown( not the nicest areas in cairo) , my luggage broke and I had probably one of the works experiences in 20 years.

18th Nov 2016

I loved my stay here... the staff was great and gave me good pointers for making my way around Cairo. Great location by the museum. The staff helped arrange outings... great stay.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Nov 2016
5.1

Nice people but not what we expected especially given the amazing reviews. We had cockroaches and other insects. The front door to the hostel was broken as it was off the hinges. There were cockroaches in the kitchen. Tremendous outside noise including rooster. We did not get the rooms we reserved. No daily housekeeping in the rooms, garbage were not emptied. Roaches in refrigerator. Unusable shower. Cable options did not match room to room. However the staff was always very helpful.

• Lebanon, Male, 31-40
10th Nov 2016
3.4

This was the most horrible place i have been to in my life. Super super dirty, beds are full of hair and floor as well. Dust on mirrors and in toilets. The smell of the rooms are bad and all the time humid. Staff is horrible and not friendly/welcoming.

We are not surprised Mr. Samir for your review we just wished if you had the courage to explain why do you think we are the most horrible place, however let me do it for you. Although the guest gave us a bad comment regarding the cleanliness he amended his stay to be 3 nights instead of just 1 night as his original reservation was. So it was not about the cleanliness at all simply it was about the non friendly staff and we admit that we did not help you getting ladies to spend the night with you. Yes the guest asked us if we could help him get ladies to spend the night with him and we said no we can't and you can not do such a thing in our place, although we made ourselves clear and refused his offer of extra payment the guest showed up late at night with company and made another offer that ended up to be refused as his first one.

• France, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2016

Funny cool staff one of them speaks nice French, very recommended.

• England, Female, 31-40
26th Oct 2016

WE enjoyed our stay very much here however thier was one thing that let this hotel down and that was the amount staff smoked the odour of the smoke would come onto the rooms at night i found it difficult to sleep I would like management to talk to staff about smoking whilst working and talking loud in loige area at night as my room was next to lounge n i couldnt slp Otherwise i wou l d recommend hotel if u dnt ming the smoking elemn

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Awesome place, awesome location, awesome people.