Egyptian Night

Fabulous 279 Total Reviews

• coriianderson
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
11th May 2017

Our biggest concern being in Egypt was safety, but this hostel made sure we were always taken care of as far as rides and booking things to do. We got picked up and brought to the airport which was very helpful. Right away the staff was helping us book excursions and figure out what to do. Before our Nile River cruise we had some time, but our driver through the hostel bought us tea and taught us more about the Egyptian culture. Would highly recommend this, esp for first time in Egypt!

• Bolivia, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Clean, comfortable and good service. When you arrive, really don't be scared of the sketchy building, the hostel is like an oasis in there, the location is great, everything inside the hostel seems new and they keep it clean Really recommended

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
2.6

Worst experience ever. They did not have any idea of my reservation, even when I had booked with months in advance and had confirmed days before arriving. The room they put us in was for 1 person & there were 2 of us, we couldn't even fit in the bed. The bathroom was extremely dirty and smelled. There was dirt in the toilet and I am sure they didn't even change the sheets of the bed before giving us the room. We left after being there for only a couplr of hours. Wish I could get my 21 euros back

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Apr 2017
7.7

The location can't be beat ((right across the street from Egyptian Museum, near Tahrir Square, near the Nile, near the downtown shopping area) and our overall experience was very good. It's very basic, but served it's purpose well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They even let us store our luggage there for a full day after we checked out and before we left for the airport.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
28th Mar 2017

Egyptian Night was a very nice place to say. It is literally next to the Egyptian Museum, good location. The staff was very nice, I arrived for three days without any plans and they helped me out with plenty of program recommendations so I spent my time well there. They also offer free airport pickup and the driver was actually waiting for me 2:30 am in the mornig as we agreed which I was very cool :) My room was not huge but I only wanted a bed to sleep in and for that it was perfect.

26th Mar 2017

Great staff and quality for a fair price and great location, basically by the Egyptian Museum with tons of options for shopping and eateries.

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, regarding the price and the first impression the buiding gave me I was realy surprised...This hostel is kind of a family business and that's why I loved the staff. In Egypt you'll hear the phrase "egyptian hospitality" pretty often and you can get the feeling that the hospitality is only a thatre played in order to get money from you. Not in this case though :) Staff was friendly and incredibly helpful...I highly recomend...And...Big thank you guys.

• gtomalexander1553
  • USA, Male, 41+
14th Mar 2017

I found the hotel and staff superb at Egyptian Night. The staff patiently answered my many questions, even accompanying me to buy a phone because I didn't know what a fair price would be or how to communicate with the sales clerk. Besides offering tours to Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria, they helped me with Arabic pronunciation, did laundry (LE30/US $1.50), planned subway and bus trips, and referred me to several good and cheap restaurants. I'll definitely be returning.

12th Mar 2017
6.6

The place was fun, clean enough. Good deal for the money, the first night I came the boy at the desk was very nice and helpful but the next morning the two men at the front desk were incredibly rude, I was going to extend my stay but chose not to because of them.

12th Feb 2017

Prefect location, friendly stuff and clean, nice hostel .thank you guys