9.5
Superb 181 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 181 Total Reviews
Egyptian Night Located at 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11111 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt
95% 181
30.0477548 31.2348926
    Rooms available

19th Apr 2016

The staff is amazing here. If you are planning to come to Egypt, don't solidify your plans until you meet Ahmed. He will help you make your plans cheaper than you expected. The hostel is very nice. Newly remodeled and very clean. Hot water is good. Only downfall is street noise, but that is probably all of Cairo. Bring ear plugs.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
6.6

Ahmed, the receptionist is well trained in the art of cheating visitors. He tried to charge additional 30 euros!! for our stay by making confusing numbers on a piece of paper. He will try to force you to arrange every step of your journey for 5 times what it really costs. Also he entered in our room whenever he wanted. In one of those occasions, he literally sat on my suitcase breaking the axe of the wheels. Now my bad does't roll properly anymore.

• Jakeeee
  • USA, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

This was my first time in Egypt and it was somewhere i really wanted to visit ; so i found my flights booked my tours and chose Egyptian night hostel. Ahmed and Kriem were awesome helped me a lot through out my stay. Ahmed planned all my tours while i was there ( i suggest to not book ahead of time and wait until you get to the hostel and book with Ahmed) ; cheaper , and you will see a lot more for the money. Hostel was clean WIFI is strong and has a good area to chill and meet other travelers .

• USA, Couple, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

This hostel was amazing! It completely made our experience. Ahmed, the manager, took care of everything that we needed. He organized our trips for us and made sure that we were comfortable. This "hostel" was spacious and more hotel than anything than else. It's location is also superb and the price is fantastic. If you are coming to Egypt and want an authentic experience with great service, you can not do any better!!!! 10/10.

2nd Apr 2016

I was there for two nights, staff was great and the room was perfect, so relaxing. I tried a different hostel prior to this one and easily prefer this one.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016

this hostel is very clean good showers and good beds but the best thing is how helpful the staff where. needed vaccinations here to travel to south america the staff were on the phone sorting it out for me and made sure i exactly understood with directions and ensured safety. also let you know exactly how much to pay for things and warn you about anything uncertain

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Perfect location for the hostel right across from the museum in the center of Cairo. Ahmed was very helpful and made our trip run smoothly. They got us a driver to take us to the pyramids for the day.

28th Mar 2016

The staff were incredibly outgoing and helpful. Walking aside, they help a great deal with sorting lifts and tours ar great rates. I often use Viator, and the staff at the hostel had better offers, which was great considering my budget.

18th Mar 2016

I like this place. It's right where the action is in Cairo.

• Uruguay, Male, 31-40
13th Mar 2016

Great hostel, best staff! Excellent location! If you have no plans for the aswan-luxor tour... even better! here have the best trip for you! And the best price too... So... Great times here in Egypt. We will never forget you!