Egyptian Night Reviews

13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

The location is very good! The breakfast is good and the staff are great!

As a lone traveler, I had a fantastic time at the Egyptian Night. Very friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to show me the ropes while I was staying in an unfamiliar city. Location is fantastic, just off Tahrir Square and across from the Egyptian antiquities museum. A charming set up for just the right price in downtown Cairo. I'll certainly be returning!

The Staff here are awesome. I

Great and friendly, Mohammed was awesome

The staff was really helpfull and easy to talk to. The transfer from the airport was great, free of charge!! They also have different tours at very reasonable prices, if you are looking for an affordable place to stay near the downtown and main sites look no further, right in front of the Egyptian museum and the main sqaure Tharir Square.