8.7
Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 253 Total Reviews
Egyptian Night Located at 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11111 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt
87% 253
30.0477548 31.2348926
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

it's pretty affordable hostel which is great, the building itself was below expectations but the location is perfect and the place was at my expectations, the cleanliness and the staff was amazing.

• USA, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
3.1

500 characters isn't enough to tell you how bad this hostel was. No computer so they have no verification of booking. They tried to scam me out of money and after calling them out on it they kicked me out. They have my room to someone else. Very dirty. No shower curtains=bathroom flooding. Difficult staff. No help with tourism. Building looks like it barely stuvived an air strike. No kitchen. No signs outside and hidden in alleyway. Very sketchy. Horrible stay. I won't be back. Don't recommend.

Well the guest stayed his 4 nights accommodation at the hostel the first night in dorm and the rest of three nights in a Single private room with museum view. So first of all regarding the quality, cleanliness, bathroom...etc we just had one question to you sir, Why did you want to extend your stay and left very angry that we were fully booked? It sounds very weird to me that someone hates the place that much and wants to stay again in it. Scam you out of money ? excuse me but your payment after the deposit was 880 L.E and we charged you only 770 L.E so where is the scam ? "Kicked me out " ? again you stayed your full stay at our property and when you asked to extend it we were fully booked and offered a help finding another place. "No help with tourism" ? Well it's even more weird to me now that someone hates the place and thinking that people tried to scam him and now complaining that no one helped him with tourism ! Why would you ask for a help from people like that ? Actually you didn't ask for any help at all and actually we barely saw you during your stay and that's why you're saying that we don't have a kitchen however it was just facing your room. Finally you are saying "No computer" and you said that note to us more than once and again we are telling you, Sir the way we do our job is totally non of your concerns.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Dec 2016

The entrance was not like what i've expected but everything else was very nice.

• Finland, Male, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

Location is wow just facing the Egyptian museum however the entrance is very old but once you go up it's totally different world.

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

The place is a great deal for the money. Don't judge it for what you see when you come into the building. It's old and dirty.. But the hostel itself is quite different. It has been rebuilt and it's nice. People is great.. I found there were mostly Americans as guests. I chose I single private room. It has its own bathroom, TV, safe box and fridge. Breakfast is OK. Some bread, coffee and a boiled egg. The location is awesome, just in front of the Egyptian museum. I recommend it.

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
18th Dec 2016

This will be your shelter in chaotic city of Cairo. Staff is awesome, especially Khalifa Mohamed. They will give you all the pointers you need. Organise a private tour, call you a cab, taking care of your accommodation, even make your clothes clean again, you name it. Smile is their power. I am glad to choose them - Egyptian night hostel just rocks!

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
16th Dec 2016

Excelent location. The room was very nice. I was surprised for it and the view from balcony!!! The staff is great! I would definitely go back. As in every building in Cairo it would be great if you care more about cleaning and maintainance of the whole building. Buildings are awesome but dirty and in bad condition. Even though that the Hotel is super clean and tidy.

• Iceland, All Male Group, 31-40
9th Dec 2016

Clean soft beds that made me sleep nearly 10 hours a day, Staff was super helpful with their food recommendations, Cairo has one of the best food i've ever tasted in my life.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th Dec 2016
7.4

We only needed to stay here for one night and needed an airport transfer in the morning (the reason why we booked it was because they offered it). When time came, the car didn't come and the reception wouldn't do much about it. We ended up catching a taxi but paying the more expensive option for a personal car. Didn't leave a good impression as we left Egypt.

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

Clean cozy place i loved it.