9.5
Superb 193 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 193 Total Reviews
Egyptian Night Located at 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, , Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo 11111 13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt
95% 193
30.0477548 31.2348926
    Rooms available

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2016

Excellent Place in Cairo to stay.

31st May 2016

I've got to admit that I had second thoughts when I got to the building hall / elevator, but don't panic yet, it gets much better when you reach the 5th floor. I got a really nice en-suit room and the air con, fridge and comfy bed were like a mirage after a busy day in burning hot Cairo. The staff are super friendly and helpful (Jimmy and Osama you were great!). It was very quiet and I only met 3 other travellers around, no much vibe. Cons: No lockers (it's a MUST these days). ** Bring earplugs!

3rd May 2016

Egyptian Night is a great hostel, very conveniently located (across from the Egyptian museum), and an extremely good value for your money! The rooms are recently renovated and provide access to wifi as well. Ahmed was amazing and helped me plan my 24 hours in Cairo so that I could see as much as possible in such a short time. Thanks for making my time in Egypt so so memorable! I hope to return soon, and Ahmed you will always have a place to stay in America!

1st May 2016

Ahmed was absolutely fantastic! Made me feel more like family than a guest. I would suggest waiting for him to help plan your trips ad opposed to doing it yourself! Very accommodating, and was literally available 24/7. Don't be fooled by the entrance of the building, it's a lot nicer once you get up.

19th Apr 2016

The staff is amazing here. If you are planning to come to Egypt, don't solidify your plans until you meet Ahmed. He will help you make your plans cheaper than you expected. The hostel is very nice. Newly remodeled and very clean. Hot water is good. Only downfall is street noise, but that is probably all of Cairo. Bring ear plugs.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
6.6

Ahmed, the receptionist is well trained in the art of cheating visitors. He tried to charge additional 30 euros!! for our stay by making confusing numbers on a piece of paper. He will try to force you to arrange every step of your journey for 5 times what it really costs. Also he entered in our room whenever he wanted. In one of those occasions, he literally sat on my suitcase breaking the axe of the wheels. Now my bad does't roll properly anymore.

• Jakeeee
  • USA, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2016

This was my first time in Egypt and it was somewhere i really wanted to visit ; so i found my flights booked my tours and chose Egyptian night hostel. Ahmed and Kriem were awesome helped me a lot through out my stay. Ahmed planned all my tours while i was there ( i suggest to not book ahead of time and wait until you get to the hostel and book with Ahmed) ; cheaper , and you will see a lot more for the money. Hostel was clean WIFI is strong and has a good area to chill and meet other travelers .

• USA, Couple, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

This hostel was amazing! It completely made our experience. Ahmed, the manager, took care of everything that we needed. He organized our trips for us and made sure that we were comfortable. This "hostel" was spacious and more hotel than anything than else. It's location is also superb and the price is fantastic. If you are coming to Egypt and want an authentic experience with great service, you can not do any better!!!! 10/10.

6th Apr 2016

Egyptian Night is amazing and the front desk help cannot be matched anywhere else in Cairo. The city itself is a smog-filled, noisy metropolis of crazy drivers and chain-smokers, but the staff at EN will help you make sense of it, help you navigate it and of course provide you with the best possible tourist package available. Oh, and the bedrooms are like staying in a five star hotel. Just. Do. It. (yabish!)

2nd Apr 2016

I was there for two nights, staff was great and the room was perfect, so relaxing. I tried a different hostel prior to this one and easily prefer this one.