Eixample Rooms Reviews

Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas 419, 4 floor, Door 2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

It was a really nice place: good location & friendly staff. I expteded that it was an hostel and not an airb&b so we had to make an appointment for keys, etc. Otherwise it was a pleasant place :)

It was nice stay over-there. Claudio was very helpful.

• 4th Oct 2013
  • India

Very nice stay! Good location, we could reach almost everything on foot. The double bed room is quite small and a little dark, but it's completely enough if you're simply looking for a place to sleep. Recommend!

• 25th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Individual room was small but clean and adequate. Toilet facilities were spotless and very accessible. Welcome and hospitality superb as was the location. As a single traveller in his 60's I was made to feel extremely welcome and I would return again and again. Thanks Claudio.

Thanks for the warm welcome Claudio. Super location -- I left at 5.25am to catch the first Aerobus to El Prats Airport from Plaza Espana which is really close. Great to have been able to make my own coffee before I left. A tad tricky to figure out which is your door off the street --- you have to look up to see the number 419 Might I suggest a small sign saying 'Number 419 Eixample Rooms' at eye level near your door bell. Kindly note that you do need to buy a new mattress for the bed.

• 7th Sep 2013

Really good place to stay!!! it's really clean and quiet. The owner is very kind and can provide any informations. I had a really plesant stay there, I recommend.

good hostel! very friendly owner claudio! sort of a private hostel with only few rooms, no 24h reception. have to tell him when you'll be arriving so that he can be there then&give you the keys. 1 bathroom for all rooms, but we never had to wait. was very clean. our double bed room was very small, but okay though because you're only there to sleep anyway. no normal hostel atmosphere where you always meet people. very good location. metro station very close&a supermarket just around the corner.

I really enjoyed the stay at Eixample Rooms. It's located only a few minutes away from Plaça d'Espanya. All other attractions at Barcelona like Montjuic or the Ramblas are not far away - by walking or using the tram or metro lines. The room was clean. ----- Eixample Rooms -> :) (Y)

• 23rd Aug 2013

Staff is very polite, nice place and very well located.

The bathroom was nice and clean, the host was nice, there was breakfast. We had to confirm to him a day earlier when we were arriving. Our room was extremely noisy, we could hear everything that was going on in the bathroom and the hallway. The bed was hard and uncomfortable to sleep on. The wi-fi password was unusually long and complicated, which was a nuisance when having to type it on a small tablet device. Also, the lock to our room wasn't in best shape.

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Croatia

Great place. I chose it because it was close to where I wanted to be, specifically Montjuic. If you're a traveller just needing somewhere to sleep, and you've pretty much already worked out your activities and movements in Barcelona, this place is perfect. It's especially good if you're a quiet person! Claudio is a good host, explaining what is where and the other necessities. Be aware that the shared bathroom can have a queue outside it, and you must buy your own bottled water. Great!

• 1st Aug 2013

A private residence so a bit hard to find, but quite near the metro once you find it. The lovely and helpful host Claudio makes you feel welcome with a mix of English and Spanish. No 24-hr reception, so make sure you give the correct time of arrival. (If you are early anyway, there's a nice restaurant (El Faisán) really near to pass the time.) Switched rooms from twin to double, twin room really spacious w/ balcony & 3 beds, double was much smaller. Large bathroom. Very nice!

The apartment is very clean and it's located at the arena and close to the park at Montjuic and directly at the subway. There you have everything you need around.

very good hostel, in center Barcelona, hospitality propertor, cozy location. I am recommend.

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Russia

The hostel was very good. My bedroom was comfortable and quiet. Always the toilet was clean. Excellent location, very near of España Metro. I recommend this hostel to other tourists.

• 8th Jun 2013