Ekeko Hostel Reviews

Garcia Calderon 274, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Hostel was great. Had hot showers, fully equipped kitchen. Basic breakfast. Staff were really helpful and friendly. close to super market, ruins and 'main' shopping area of miraflores.

Safe and quiet location so you can get a decent sleep but bring some warm pyjamas because the rooms are cold! Staff were very helpful and even arranged an airport pickup service for us with only 4 hours notice. Breakfast is light but there is a supermarket and bakery 2 minutes away so you can grab something on your way out. Clean, safe and quiet - a decent choice for miaflores.

Nice hostel, very clean, helpful staff. Only stayed there for one night.

Stayed here less than a day as I was only meeting up with a friend here and then catching a flight late that night. But, it seemed very chilled out and tranquil. They had a nice lounge room with a plasma, many DVD's and a guitar that you could play. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean.

one staff does not speak spanish. the other was really friendly, helpfull and full of languages. hot water was okay, but the shared bathroom was full of mold. the kitchen is big but there are few pans so it is only possible to cook one person at a time. the room was okay however also a little wet inside.

The hostel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Facilities were basic (dodgy gas cooker, bread rolls & jam only for breakfast, no laundry) but for the price it was fine. The location was fantastic...there was an ancient Lima temple literally 2 minutes from the hostel! And the staff were amazing.

This hostel became my home far from home.The staff Leo, David and the owner Christian are very wellcoming, friendly, helpful, told me a lot interesting about Peru, treat me as part of the family...The rooms are good, big kitchen, lockers. The hostel is in pretty and totally safe district of Lima, clean and beautiful. Here you can find whatever you need - supermarket, restaurants, cinema, parks, ocean is not that far.Also the pre-inka ruins just 2 minuts from the hostel. The place to meet friends

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

The staff were extremely helpful, especially David who gave us lots of useful information. Room was comfortable and kitchen facilities were good

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nice hostel

excellent hostel. the personal would, have organized our whole tour if we wanted. very freindly personal. great choice!

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Well equipped kitchen, nice design.

Ekeko was great! This was my first time ever staying in a hostel, traveling solo as well, and the staff made me feel welcomed and safe. They are very helpful and kind. Thanks a lot David and Cristian!

Great location and cool little hostel. Not for party goers but definitely for those who want a good base to go exploring. comfortable and quite a large private room, with great shower. Decent breakfast and well equipped kitchen. Staff really kind and helpful. Only negative is that we arrived late at night and our transfer guy who i think was a fill in got a little lost but we got there in the end. Otherwise zero complaints. Definitely recommend.

I was originally dismissive of this place after first arriving. I quickly changed my mind as three of the hotel staff woke me up with the greatest head of my life. We proceeded in doing explicit things till the early morning. Thanks Ekeko I will gladly cum again

• 13th Jul 2014

Chris, David and Julia are helpful and warm-hearted. They made my stay in Ekeko feel like home. Thank you guys!

Good clean hostel. Bit if a walk to get to Miraflores, but not really an issue. The staff were very helpful.

• 11th Jul 2014

Especially the staff were great: full of good advice and super helpful!! i really enjoyed my stay :) The big kitchen and the cosy living room make it really easy to get to know other travellers.

Very nicely finished hostel. It's got some good chilling areas which helped create the nice atmosphere while we were there. Kitchen is good and the breakfast above average. The staff are really nice and help you out with anything you need. Location is good, supermarket 2 blocks away and metro station 15. It's also very save and chilled the area. I would recommend this place

David was the perfect host - very friendly and focused on making sure our needs were met. He arranged transportation to and from the airport and gave us tips on things to do in the area.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Miraflores is a good area to stay in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4