Ekeko Hostel Reviews

Garcia Calderon 274, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I was at Ekeko for only one night and stayed there because it was the only place with private room with private bathroom at a very reasonable price. The room was very clean, sheets smelled freshly out of the washer, room was very nice with a tv and clean bathroom with hot shower. It is a quiet hostel but feels like home and so everyone is social. Location is a bit far from the action but its easy just grab any bus that goes down the main road and you're in the action! Staff was very friendly.

Everythings good about this hostel except for the atmosphere - or lack thereof. Its almost frowned upon to have a few drinks in the courtyard area. Theres a slight air of awkwardness between guests because of this. So by all means if you want to chill out by yourself, come here. But if you´re looking to interact with other people then this is not the hostel for you. Staff are nice though

The staff at the hostel was the best part. Leo is a fellow traveler so he gives some inside tips in making your stay easier. David is from Lima and is a little cooky but extremely helpful! I also liked the hostel atmosphere. It´s not really a party hostel or anything but it´s easy to meet people here. The location isn´t great due to the fact that it´s a bit far from anything. The only bad thing was the bed I was in! It was dropping in the middle so it would force me to sleep in fetal position.

I had a wonderful stay at Ekeko! The staff were very helpful and friendly. When I return to Lima, I will book with them. The single room that I had was very sufficient and had a bathroom right next to it. I met a lot of wonderful other travelers and made great friends. The location is near everything you need...if you cross the expressway, there are a lot of awesome little restaurants, street vendors for a very reasonable price. I'm very happy I stayed there. Saludos!!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »