Ekeko Hostel Reviews

Garcia Calderon 274, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

The staff were helpful but I have to say David was incredible. We arrived in Lima nervous tourists and he answered very question we threw at him. He showed genuine interest in us and made our stay in Lima what it was. All praise must go to him for our stay. Cleanliness was excellent as to was security.

Cristian went out of his way to help people with their planning. The rest of the staff was also very helpful. Thank you for making my trip memorable!! I'll be back ;)

We really liked Ekeko, and the host Davi was very, very sweet. We did find the hostel a little bit disorganized, though, like the breakfast for example. We had to search for the bread and the butter in the kitchen and there was nothing to drink. We would recomend it, though, the rooms are very cool.

• 13th Apr 2014

really nice in a quiet place, everything you need, not to big, so come in touch with other travellers, and not to forget (although it is just indirectly connected to the hostel): the panaderia next to the hostel is great (above all: Ciabatta with chocolate) - I think the hostel is also buying the bread for the breakfast there, very good

This isn`t the best located hostel in Miraflores as it`s 8 blocks north of Parque Kennedy. Saying that, the hostel itself is nice and cosy. This isn`t a party hostel at all. The dorms are comfortable, lockers are provided and the bathrooms are clean and the showers are hot. Staff are multilingual and are eager to please and are helpful. A simple breakfast of bread and coffee is served in the morning and there`s a computer for guest use and a kitchen as well. I would happily stay here again.

This is a regular hostel, but the guys at the front desk rules. They are really really kind and willing to help. =) =) The place is nice, but the bathrooms (specially the showers) sucks. The beds are regular. Location is fine, 10 blocks from the centre of Miraflores (touristic neighborhood of the town).

I totally loved this hostel. It had a really friendly, laid back kinda vibe and all the staff went out of their way to help you. Really large kitchen, inside and outside common area, and felt very safe and secure there. My only complaint really was the breakfast, which was literally just bread and jam, and that wifi wasn't great in the bedroom. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Modest rooms but all you need for a few days in lima Big kitchen

1 2 3 4 Next » last »