Ekotel Reviews

Sakharova str. 42, 5th flour, Lviv, Ukraine

The night before I received a vague email stating that my reservation has been moved to another hotel. The next morning I went directly to Ekotel to ask. They were hosting a conference and couldnt accomodate my group. They confirmed their email and told us where to go. They kept saying we would be staying at a hotel, this was clearly not the case. We discovered that they reserved for us to stay in student housing at a school. The checkin was confuzing because of no common language.

Kind and helpful staff speaking English, Polish, Ukrainian and Russian.

Great stay, very cheap, very helpful staff, spoke very good english. On the negative side there was no elevator and it was a bit far from the center.

• 29th Jul 2013
  • Romania

Value for the money! very clean place at a more than affordable price