El Albergue Espanol Reviews

Calle Peral 117 - Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

Pretty good value for money, you can have your own room for the same price of a share one. The owner was but nice and helpful, let you leave your backpack if you go for the Colca trekk and stay in the place even if you already check out; he also went with me to take a taxi because was already dark and took note of the taxi number.

Very satisfied overall. Room was small and leaked water when it rained, but a fair value for the price I paid. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Kitchen was nice and spacy. Wifi was a bit spotty but worked well near my door. Staff helpful for the most part. Street was somewhat noisy at times during the night and early morning. Great location.

The hostel was very nice, and the staff were very helpful.

Super nice hostel, with clean facilities, and extremely nice and helpful staff. They are really closely located to the main area where you can find most of the touristic attractions, supermarkets and restaurants (everything in walking distance). They offer tours but do not try to sell them to you excessively, which I found really nice. We booked a rafting tour with them and we enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend the hostel!

After staying in dorm rooms for so long this place was the welcomed peace and privacy that I needed and excellent value for money. I stayed both before and after my colca canyon trip, and I could leave my bags behind in the secure office. I found all the staff to be friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. The rooms are really comfortable, the bathrooms always clean, and I always had hot water when showering. I would 100% recommend this place and would definitely stay again!

Generally the hostel was ok, but look out for room no 5 because I was bitten by the bedbugs there. But when we changed the room everything was ok. We stayed there even 3 days longer.

No nonse hostel. You get good value for money in walking distance of the historic center of the city.

Very nice place, little kitchen good internet n close to the main square. not fun partying place if thats what ur looking for, but very comfortable

View all Arequipa Bed and Breakfasts