El Bajo Hostel - Marley Coffee Reviews

Obispo Labbé 1659, Avenida Arturo Prat 440, Iquique, Chile

Nice location right next to the beach, priceless

I arrived at 11PM and could check in easily. The owner is a very nice guy, always asking you if everything is ok. He gave me some advice for the local buses to go to Humberstone or Pica, and booked a surf lesson for me. And as it is a café, he offered me some coffees sometimes. Rooms and kitchen are clean, and the Internet connection is good. The breakfast is composed of a ham and cheese sandwich, and cereals, yogurt and coffee. Would definitely go back here if I come back to Iquique.

Great little hostel close to the beach. The city center is a nice little walk away and a big supermarket is just a few blocks away. It's quiet and chilled out. The owners are a lovely family and are very helpful with organising activities and in general. Would definitely stay here again.