El Bajo Hostel - Marley Coffee Reviews

Obispo Labbé 1659, Avenida Arturo Prat 440, Iquique, Chile

I arrived at 11PM and could check in easily. The owner is a very nice guy, always asking you if everything is ok. He gave me some advice for the local buses to go to Humberstone or Pica, and booked a surf lesson for me. And as it is a café, he offered me some coffees sometimes. Rooms and kitchen are clean, and the Internet connection is good. The breakfast is composed of a ham and cheese sandwich, and cereals, yogurt and coffee. Would definitely go back here if I come back to Iquique.

Great little hostel close to the beach. The city center is a nice little walk away and a big supermarket is just a few blocks away. It's quiet and chilled out. The owners are a lovely family and are very helpful with organising activities and in general. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice hostel, comfy beds, nice breakfast, friendly owner

Nice little hostel near main beach, owner let me in at 5am from a night bus and let me crash in the TV room. good breakfast and staff were great, walkable to main street downtown.