El Clandestino Reviews

C/Mirador de Rolando n� 16, Granada, Spain

Good hostel, very basic (but very cheap), friendly people there and has everything you need. Staff were very helpful and friendly, we had a change of plans last minute and they were happy to help us out :)

It was very good staying at this hostel. Too many steps to get there is little bit hard but the night view was fantastic!

Fine hostel, friendly people. For me it was only bit difficult to find it.

The hostel is situated in a calm neighbourhood, the staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was clean, the bathroom was renovated. there is a big kitchen on the upper floor where you can have bread, jam, coffee, tea, milk etc. (for free) and a terrace with a great view of the city. really good for the money we paid!

As the name suggests, a little hidden in the Albaicin, but reasonably close to all major sights and great value for money.

A sign/board on the top of the frontdoor and better maps with few hints to visit the city would be helpful, as well as lockers for leaving luggages after the check out

Well for me with very limited Spanish it was brilliant as both the staff I met had enough English to be understood and were extremely helpful. Everything was explained clearly on arrival and I couldn't fault them on anything. They even did my laundry for a small fee of 5 euros which included it being dried and folded for me. The launderette charges 9 euros for the same service. Very friendly staff as well. The only down side for me was their computer wasn't working.

• 19th May 2015

Loved the kitchen area on the top floor and the balcony had a wonderful view of the city.

There is a patio whit a fantastic view of Granada. Very comfotable place

• 4th Apr 2015

I only stayed one night but the atmosphere there was great and a beautiful view from the shared balcony :)

The view from the terrace was amazing. There was also a decent sized kitchen and living room, though we didn't spend any time in the hostel, other than to sleep. Breakfast was only slices of white bread.